Hi non-Canadian!

Oh, shush, I can hear you laughing. You've probably been going around in shorts and t-shirts for the past two weeks, right? :mf_rosetinted:

No... :fisch:

Honestly though, I'm happy you lot had some sunshine. :wink2:

How's your weekend starting off?

this weather has caused immense boredom in my household..... instead of hibernating, here is what we did last night.

my youngest son is having a surprise party at my house tonight... 20+ friends of his are coming. he is not home until tonight.

soooooooo..... out of boredom, my oldest son, his girlfriend and uh mmm me, decided to fill his bedroom with balloons last night. i think we blew up over 700. the balloons cover the entire floor, about 4 ft high. then to make matters worse... we hung 4ft balloons (the thin ones used to make animals)

from the ceiling........ rows and rows and rows!!! we hid 12 chocolates in 12 of the balloons. if he wants a drink, he has to bring us a balloon with a chocolate in it, in exchange.... i think we have gone mad!!! i can't wait to see his face heheehe... we took pics and videos of his room :roftl: :roftl:

just thought i'd share it with you all... maybe you are bored too ;o)

this weather has caused immense boredom in my household..... instead of hibernating, here is what we did last night.

my youngest son is having a surprise party at my house tonight... 20+ friends of his are coming. he is not home until tonight.

soooooooo..... out of boredom, my oldest son, his girlfriend and uh mmm me, decided to fill his bedroom with balloons last night. i think we blew up over 700. the balloons cover the entire floor, about 4 ft high. then to make matters worse... we hung 4ft balloons (the thin ones used to make animals)

from the ceiling........ rows and rows and rows!!! we hid 12 chocolates in 12 of the balloons. if he wants a drink, he has to bring us a balloon with a chocolate in it, in exchange.... i think we have gone mad!!! i can't wait to see his face heheehe... we took pics and videos of his room :roftl: :roftl:

Oh my goodness!!! That sounds so amazing!!!

:roftl: :roftl: we'll see how much he loves us tonight :naughty: :naughty:

he is good natured, i think he'll think it's funny if not... too bad! aha:naughty:

Don't worry, even though I don't know him, I'm sure he'll like it. I know I would!!!

lol dollar stores are great for balloons for this kind of occasion lol

So true. I helped out at my old school, setting up for their "50s Dance" and there was in incredible amount of balloons...all of which came from the dollar store.

:roftl: I love your madness :naughty:

That is so awesome!! I've always wanted to fill the room with balloons on someone just so that when the door is opened balloons come spilling out all over the place.

Good Sunday Morning all :)

Oh wait...it's 12:30, just after noon...I guess it's technically afternoon :)

That's what happens when your brother has a birthday and you stay up till 5am!!!

I told myself I'm giving myself a couple of hours on MFC today cause I'm a good girl :)