Today at school, we had the "Reel Canada" movie festival, where there are Canadian movies shown. You get to choose one movie to watch in the morning and one to watch in the afternoon. In the morning, I saw "Bon Cop, Bad Cop"...that movie was so awesome!!! And in the afternoon I saw "The Rocket"...that one was pretty good as well.

I know that was kind of random but when I was watching the films, the whole time I was thinking, "hey...Canadian movies...gotta post this on the MFC"...

I LOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEE Bon cop bad cop it's hilarious :lmao: I think it's even more funny if you're from Quebec. My favorite past is when Luc is in the trunk of the car and Patrick Huard is showing to Colm Feore how to swear and the grammar rules about it :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: That and the doctor doing the autopsy (Louis-José Houde:wub2: )

I LOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEE Bon cop bad cop it's hilarious :lmao: I think it's even more funny if you're from Quebec. My favorite past is when Luc is in the trunk of the car and Patrick Huard is showing to Colm Feore how to swear and the grammar rules about it :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: That and the doctor doing the autopsy (Louis-Jos. Houde:wub2: )

I found that movie really, really funny. When the English cop was being taught how to swear, grammatically correct of course...made me laugh so much. The autopsy part was great as well.

Today at school, we had the "Reel Canada" movie festival, where there are Canadian movies shown. You get to choose one movie to watch in the morning and one to watch in the afternoon. In the morning, I saw "Bon Cop, Bad Cop"...that movie was so awesome!!! And in the afternoon I saw "The Rocket"...that one was pretty good as well.

I know that was kind of random but when I was watching the films, the whole time I was thinking, "hey...Canadian movies...gotta post this on the MFC"...

I found that movie really, really funny. When the English cop was being taught how to swear, grammatically correct of course...made me laugh so much. The autopsy part was great as well.

I watched it smth like 4 times and now it's even more funny... I laugh before the funny scenes :roftl:

I HAVE to vent...

Yesterday in one of my classes, I was watching videos of Mika on Youtube and this girl that sits next to me kept saying, "he's so skinny. Why is he so skinny?" I was so annoyed. I was like, "The guy is 6'3''...how BIG do you want him? And he does have muscle...it's the lean, athletic muscle, not the gross huge muscle." She kept on saying that he's SO skinny...it was irritating me so much.

Mind you this is a girl who thinks she can sing. She said something about Mika's voice and I said, "not very many people can hit the notes that he can" and to that, she said, "I can". Attempting to sing "Grace Kelly" (you know the "...I could be violet sky, I could be hurtful, I could be purple..." part, where he goes lower and then hits the higher notes)...she failed. I'm sorry but she really thinks she can sing *just to let you know...she's no good*

I know that was kind of mean but I had to let my feeling out.

I HAVE to vent...

Yesterday in one of my classes, I was watching videos of Mika on Youtube and this girl that sits next to me kept saying, "he's so skinny. Why is he so skinny?" I was so annoyed. I was like, "The guy is 6'3''...how BIG do you want him? And he does have muscle...it's the lean, athletic muscle, not the gross huge muscle." She kept on saying that he's SO skinny...it was irritating me so much.

Mind you this is a girl who thinks she can sing. She said something about Mika's voice and I said, "not very many people can hit the notes that he can" and to that, she said, "I can". Attempting to sing "Grace Kelly" (you know the "...I could be violet sky, I could be hurtful, I could be purple..." part, where he goes lower and then hits the higher notes)...she failed. I'm sorry but she really thinks she can sing *just to let you know...she's no good*

mean, no not at all. not if shes saying bad things about someone else, especially Mika! :naughty:

And, i know how you feel, it happens to me from time to time as well. im sure a lot of people here could relate to it also. It always confuses me, how people can say something bad like that about someone so kind... and talented!!!

Hello fellow canucks! I wanted to drop in and say hi, it's been busy around here lately, what with most of the snow being gone, it's hard to stay indoors!!

I just wanted to tell you that I miss you, and that I think about you often!

YES, YOU! ;)

Hello fellow canucks! I wanted to drop in and say hi, it's been busy around here lately, what with most of the snow being gone, it's hard to stay indoors!!

YES, YOU! ;)

Hey Crystal, we miss you too!!! :wub2:

mean, no not at all. not if shes saying bad things about someone else, especially Mika! :naughty:

And, i know how you feel, it happens to me from time to time as well. im sure a lot of people here could relate to it also. It always confuses me, how people can say something bad like that about someone so kind... and talented!!!

Thanks.

I know...I can't stand when people put him down. It's not the fact that they say they don't like him, I mean everyone does have their prefences. But the thing is, they can't properly back up why they don't like him.

Thanks.

I know...I can't stand when people put him down. It's not the fact that they say they don't like him, I mean everyone does have their prefences. But the thing is, they can't properly back up why they don't like him.

Exactly! I try not to let it bother me that much anymore though. they don't even know what they're missing out on by being so quick to judge. at least i know what i like and nothing is ever going to change that!!! :thumb_yello:

Awwww thanks!!!! :)) :mf_lustslow::wub2:

But it's so true. you used to be on here ALL the time. i remember when everyone was so amazed at your post count. glad to hear that you get to spend some time outside in the nice weather though, that's always a plus!

Exactly! I try not to let it bother me that much anymore though. they don't even know what they're missing out on by being so quick to judge. at least i know what i like and nothing is ever going to change that!!! :thumb_yello:

I know...me too!!!

hi everyone! how is everyone's spring???

so many trees and flowers and ducks and sun and blossoms!

its heaven!

:wub2: :wub2:

hi Crystal!

Hi Melgo!

hey, elanorelle! unfortunately i havent had much of a chance to enjoy spring here yet. ive been studying hard for finals, which start tomorrow with chemistry. :thumbdown:

it's almost hard to believe spring is here though, with the long drawn out winter we had! haha, ducks!! i dont know why but i thought that was funny. but its true right? ducks are a major part of spring! :naughty:

Ma soeur m'a dit qu'il est déjà un fan de Mika parce que quand elle était enceinte chaque fois qu'elle écoutait son cd il parait qu'il bougeait beaucoup! Il est hot mon neveu! :punk:

lol awesome !!! :punk:

Bon Cop Bad Cop !!!! LLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOLLLLL

I loooooooooooooooooove that movie !!!!! It's hilarious !!! We watched it with Becky when she was here in Montréal and we had a great time !!

I LOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEE Bon cop bad cop it's hilarious :lmao: I think it's even more funny if you're from Quebec. My favorite past is when Luc is in the trunk of the car and Patrick Huard is showing to Colm Feore how to swear and the grammar rules about it :roftl: That and the doctor doing the autopsy (Louis-José Houde:wub2: )

I also think it's more funny if you're from Québec ! And those are my two favorite parts as well !!!

mmmm Louis-José Houde :wub2:

I HAVE to vent...

I know how you feel. I don't mind people not liking his music, but when people focus on stupid things other than his music it pisses me off... but oh well, what can you do.

The way he jumps around on the stage, no wonder he is thin ! I was on stage for only one song and I felt like I had run a marathon !!!

YES, YOU! ;)

Yeah you were like so on fire in the beginning lol !