OMG!!!! That is one of the MOST CONTAGIOUS VIRUSES AROUND!!!!!:shocked: Symptoms include extreme apathy towards everything except Mika, Mika's music and the mfc. Patients usually develop increase usage of computers (to access mfc and Mika music and music videos) and i-pods (for same). Symptoms usually intensify to a peak right at the concert date, following which the patient experiences a type of catatonoia , or stupor, for the following week to two weeks. Other symptoms include singing along to Mika music despite complaints from family members, decreased sleep due to increase of Mika dreams and loss of memory of everything unrelated to the Main Man. This may precede either a severe depression or a quiet, mellow, settled state - which varies from patient to patient. In addition, the patient may experience peaks of this virus during other concert dates throughout the rest of the tour. The condition is extremely contagious, especially when Mika is reviewed in a public forum (i.e. mfc). In addition, the primary virus usually settles itself once the tour is completed; however, this can lead to another serious, and more long term condition of Mezmerizedmikamaniacmadness, where the subject becomes further enmeshed in the psychosis and finds her(him)self a life-long fan.

:naughty::wink2:

*cough cough* i think i have that, but i dont like taking medicine :das:

*cough cough* i think i have that, but i dont like taking medicine :das:

Well, wouldn't that depend on THE TYPE of medicine?????? Sometimes people with phobias are over-exposed to their fears, thus eventually de-sensitizing then to the phobia. What would you say to exposure to Mika 24/7????:mf_lustslow: Could be fun......:naughty::wink2:

Well, wouldn't that depend on THE TYPE of medicine?????? Sometimes people with phobias are over-exposed to their fears, thus eventually de-sensitizing then to the phobia. What would you say to exposure to Mika 24/7????:mf_lustslow: Could be fun......:naughty::wink2:

well in this situation, medicine isnt what can cure me. i will have to get brave, and live it out! 24/7 w/ mika would be even better! :naughty: i may have to b a highschool drop out!!!

well in this situation, medicine isnt what can cure me. i will have to get brave, and live it out! 24/7 w/ mika would be even better! :naughty: i may have to b a highschool drop out!!!

hahaha... Sometimes it's not the disease that kills you, it's the cure.........

but what a way to go...............:naughty::wink2:

Soooooooooo freakin' addictive!!!!!!:boxed::blink::wink2:

i dnt wanna go, i did, and i layed in bed, then i turned on my tv, then i got thirstyso i got water, now im still thirsty, and i decided to turn my laptop on again. and...and i wish i didnt have to get up in 5 hrs!!!

Hope the weather is as good as in Montreal everywhere in Canada :punk:

I was in bicycle with my bf before today and we passed close to a place outside where they put music and people dance or have dance classes and Love Today was playing :groovy:

Hope the weather is as good as in Montreal everywhere in Canada :punk:

I was in bicycle with my bf before today and we passed close to a place outside where they put music and people dance or have dance classes and Love Today was playing :groovy:

did you get off your bike and start dancing too & show them how it's done???

:naughty:

I should have... but Vincent was with me so I kept a low profile :wink2:

Aww come on....he could've just rode his bike a few feet ahead of you and no one would've known!!! :roftl:

Aww come on....he could've just rode his bike a few feet ahead of you and no one would've known!!! :roftl:

i think you are right... it's not like she was going to do the macarena on the sidewalk or something :naughty:

hey! how are u guys!

well at my swim meet yesterday, my friends were debating over what they thought was the canadian bird. and they kept arguing and arguing, so i figured i;d ask u, only i 4got to last night. so im asking it now :P

what is the canadian bird?

o, and how are u all this evening?