well at least where you live it's summer all year long ! here it only lasts almost 3 little months...

you're already starting school again ? it's early !

I'm not too bad. I haven't been doing much this summer. But I can imagine all cool things people are going to tell me they did over the summer. Oh well:naughty: Had the lasy day of my summer job this past Sunday. And I want to get a haircut. Random stuff in the last few sentences haha

What about you? Wait, you said your summer was, and I quote, "craptastic"...

well the summer is craptastic weather-wise, but I'm still managing to have fun :) since the last time I was here, I went to see Sir Paul McCartney's free gig in Québec City to celebrate the city's 400th anniversary which was AMAZIIIIIIIIIIIING !!!! I also went to see Coldplay at the Bell Center, went to the Osheaga Music and Arts Festival in Montréal and went to the BSB concert at the Bell Center (lol yeah I did... don't you dare laugh at me) and to the after-party, spent a few days in Québec City, and went to La Ronde (6Flags park in Montréal)...

haha

o well the last part sounds cool!

well my great aunt died.

i was trapped in a house for 3 weeks, not allowed to go outside cuz too much smoke in the air.

my ankles were both sprained, but FINALLY healed after those 3 weeks of nothing

i ate so much ice, i just stopped being hungry :boxed: i couldnt eat. it was odd

my asthma was bad

had to work for a week

got a stomach thing, where once again, couldnt eat for 2 weeks. or move w/out terrible pain (lived off cherios and cranberry juice. all i could handle)

i had to go to band camp for a week

fractured my elbow on thursday

and school is starting a week early

the + about summer:

bought myself a new laptop

and MFC every day

... lol

well the summer is craptastic weather-wise, but I'm still managing to have fun :) since the last time I was here, I went to see Sir Paul McCartney's free gig in Québec City to celebrate the city's 400th anniversary which was AMAZIIIIIIIIIIIING !!!! I also went to see Coldplay at the Bell Center, went to the Osheaga Music and Arts Festival in Montréal and went to the BSB concert at the Bell Center (lol yeah I did... don't you dare laugh at me) and to the after-party, spent a few days in Québec City, and went to La Ronde (6Flags park in Montréal)...

And now i know what you're talking about when ou mention the all-famous Bell Centre=]

ugh, reading that makes me miss Montréal! And you of course!! School starts so soon and i have pre season drills right up until then!

How are you?!

Yeah, it has been a bit damp, no? I mean I don't live in Quebec but I am one province over from you. haha

Wow! You did some awesome stuff! I won't laugh at you for the Backstreet Boys. I never knew they were still doin' concerts. I learn something new everyday. But it sounds like you went to some great concerts:wink2:

damp indeed ! it's been raining almost every freakin' day...

but oh well, like I said, I managed to have fun anyways :D

haha

o well the last part sounds cool!

well my great aunt died.

i was trapped in a house for 3 weeks, not allowed to go outside cuz too much smoke in the air.

my ankles were both sprained, but FINALLY healed after those 3 weeks of nothing

i ate so much ice, i just stopped being hungry :boxed: i couldnt eat. it was odd

my asthma was bad

had to work for a week

got a stomach thing, where once again, couldnt eat for 2 weeks. or move w/out terrible pain (lived off cherios and cranberry juice. all i could handle)

i had to go to band camp for a week

fractured my elbow on thursday

and school is starting a week early

the + about summer:

bought myself a new laptop

and MFC every day

... lol

:boxed:

omg... so sorry your summer was so crappy....

*hugs*[/color]

And now i know what you're talking about when ou mention the all-famous Bell Centre=]

ugh, reading that makes me miss Montréal! And you of course!! School starts so soon and i have pre season drills right up until then!

How are you?!

and I miss you too !!!

I'm doing great... a little depressed to be back to work...:naughty:

one week vacation isn't enough !!!

ok i,m off to bed now.... it,s almost midnight and I have to work tomorrow !!

will try and come more often, keep this thread alive !

Night all !

Hugs all around !!!

Hey there! I haven't been spending much time on MFC lately either, it seems as though most of the Canadians have decided to get out and enjoy the weather instead? :naughty:

Sounds like you've seen some pretty amazing shows this summer! But BSB? :roftl:

No, no, im only kidding, obviously. I went to see them here in Halifax! It was pretty much one of my goals in life to see them live at least once. i was such a huge fan like 10 years ago! :naughty:

Hopefully we can get some better weather before the snow starts again. :naughty:

and I miss you too !!!

I'm doing great... a little depressed to be back to work...:naughty:

one week vacation isn't enough !!!

ok i,m off to bed now.... it,s almost midnight and I have to work tomorrow !!

will try and come more often, keep this thread alive !

Night all !

Hugs all around !!!

sorry i'm so late in responding, i had to go to bed too:blush-anim-cl:

i'm a little depressed that i have to go back to school soon too=[

I have colorguard practice for pretty much the rest of the summer. Getting up at 8 on your time off to go exercise and do flag work is hard.

I hope everything is well for you at work and i hope to see you soon!

Hey there! I haven't been spending much time on MFC lately either, it seems as though most of the Canadians have decided to get out and enjoy the weather instead? :naughty:

Sounds like you've seen some pretty amazing shows this summer! But BSB? :roftl:

No, no, im only kidding, obviously. I went to see them here in Halifax! It was pretty much one of my goals in life to see them live at least once. i was such a huge fan like 10 years ago!

Hopefully we can get some better weather before the snow starts again.

Yeah I was such a huge fan of the BSB back in the days, like 10 years ago too. And now it's pretty much a nostalgic thing going to see their concerts, it's kind of a tradition between Marilyne and me :naughty:.

I don't know how the fans in Halifax were, but the ones here were SO insane, I hope Mika fans never become as crazy... :shocked:

sorry i'm so late in responding, i had to go to bed too:blush-anim-cl:

i'm a little depressed that i have to go back to school soon too=[

I have colorguard practice for pretty much the rest of the summer. Getting up at 8 on your time off to go exercise and do flag work is hard.

I hope everything is well for you at work and i hope to see you soon!

Well at least you're gonna be in great shape to dance and jump at Mika's next concert ! :wink2:

This week back at work was well depressing, I so didn't feel like being there. But next week is gonna be better. I mean I love what I do but I love even more being on holiday :naughty:

Well at least you're gonna be in great shape to dance and jump at Mika's next concert ! :wink2:

This week back at work was well depressing, I so didn't feel like being there. But next week is gonna be better. I mean I love what I do but I love even more being on holiday :naughty:

Hahaha, heck yes! I will be dancing around like a crazy fool for sure =D hopefully you'll be there too!!

Aw, i'm sorry, the first week is often the hardest, at least until you get into a routine again. I love being on holiday too! lol. I don't want it to end...

But i start drills tomorrow and i'm off to the mall today hehe=] (clad in a fantabulous Mika t-shirt at that :biggrin2:)

good god this thread is so dead...

WAKE UP CANADA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone following the Olympics ? :D

Hey Vero:bye:

I woke up early one day because I knew Despatie (who, by the way is my favourite diver!) was going to be in the final of the 3m springboard. Well, I slept in a bit and only managed to see his last 2 dives. But my waking up early didn't go to waste...Alexandre Despatie won silver! Yippe!:biggrin2::yay:

Woooooooo Canada.

:punk:

Vero is right, WAKE UP! lol!

I have been following the Olympics more or less. :roftl: I mainly just look at the results. But it's always nice to see Canada going up that medal count list.

The "summer" is almost over. Only one more week and I am back to school! :blink: time just goes back so fast. It seems it was just last week I was freezing cold outside the bell centre to see Mika Live. :naughty: but no, that was in January. CRAZY! o_O

Woooooooo Canada.

:punk:

Vero is right, WAKE UP! lol!

I have been following the Olympics more or less. :roftl: I mainly just look at the results. But it's always nice to see Canada going up that medal count list.

The "summer" is almost over. Only one more week and I am back to school! :blink: time just goes back so fast. It seems it was just last week I was freezing cold outside the bell centre to see Mika Live. :naughty: but no, that was in January. CRAZY! o_O

So true. I remember when this was Canada's medal count

0-0-0