wouldn't it be great (and a coincidence!) if mika had a gig at the same time? :teehee:

Yes!

OMG genius idea: I think I'll skip out on a ski trip my friends are thinking about doing in February. I'll keep my money for when Mika comes back to Canada to tour. That way I can go to Quebec to see him in concert, in addition to Toronto. Plus it'll give me some time to work on my mom letting me go. :lol3:

:pinkbow:

I'm watching the news and they were interviewing people at Nathan Philips Square. Keep in mind, today it feels like -30°C. The people that were just interviewed are from Brazil. :lmao: What a good day to be out for them, they must be TOTALLY used to this weather. :mf_rosetinted:

I would love to go to Jasper, AB again... wow its so pretty!! I got to go to Alberta last year in May.. it was so great!! :) I HOPE to go to Montreal sometime this year :thumb_yello:

Just saw an old name there and had to say hello! Nice to see you back!

I would love to go to Jasper, AB again... wow its so pretty!! I got to go to Alberta last year in May.. it was so great!! :) I HOPE to go to Montreal sometime this year :thumb_yello:

YAY!!! Then we can listen to mika and dance together!!! :roftl:

We'd be crazy :shocked:

*note to self... buy boots with better traction* I can't even walk in slush I keep slipping or maybe thats because I'm so clumsy :roftl:

oh i have what i call "pretty boots" and i have a pair that makes my hubby's winter tires jealous :mf_rosetinted:

"pretty boots" are for days with no snow & ice

the others are for 95% of the time :lmao:

Falling (on ice) is never fun. :no:

One time in highschool I fell...it was good. :aah:

When I was in highschool, one day in the winter I was walking out of school to catch the bus home after class. I noticed the bus was right in front of school! So I ran, ran the quick way. Let me tell you: the quick way is down a black path. And let me tell you, in that moment of wanting to catch the bus, I forgot something called black ice existed. :mf_rosetinted: So here I was running at full speed when, all of a sudden, both feet disappeared out from underneather me. Let's just say my bum and knees hurt, and my white winter jacket smeared with some mud.

I made the bus though. :pinkbow: