Luke(Lukas) Birthday Project!

Ioana

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok i will be in i will send a card can you pm your address or the address i send it to

thanks

love today

love vicki

great! I will Pm you the address when the card is ready to send,I'll just PM it to all card senders :thumb_yello:

nevermind,just saw them! thanks!!!! that was the best bday pressie ever!!!!!

wasn't it? :naughty: :naughty:

Ok truth be told,the big big Happy Birthday was gonna happen tomorrow,because it's not the 25 here yet :naughty:

But ,we make it early and Luke full

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! :yay:

wasn't it? :naughty: :naughty:

Ok truth be told,the big big Happy Birthday was gonna happen tomorrow,because it's not the 25 here yet :naughty:

But ,we make it early and Luke full

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! :yay:

it isnt the 25 here yet either. but it wont mean anything tomorrow, it will be monday, the worst day of the week. usually my bday is on school vacation, but now my name is gonna be said on the morning announcments. how embarassing! know what that means? my class thinking its funny to sing happy bday to me. ick.

it isnt the 25 here yet either. but it wont mean anything tomorrow, it will be monday, the worst day of the week. usually my bday is on school vacation, but now my name is gonna be said on the morning announcments. how embarassing! know what that means? my class thinking its funny to sing happy bday to me. ick.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13360

niiice,u get announced

Ur US habbits never cease to amaze me

u should have become a cheerleader :roftl:

i would suck at that! i would be like give me a U, give me a S, give me a U, give me a C, give me a K, what does that spell? YOOOOOUUUUU SUUUUCKK! :lmao: i dont think i can be that perky and snooty. its funny those sluttish outfits they wear!

bump

and speakin of bdays, yesterday Rachel forget to decorate my locker, so she did today and one of the picture on it said

Happy bday! make a wish!

and she signed it "love, luke (lol)" so i drew an arrow pointing to luke and wrote "HAWT" in huge letters, then rachel crossed it out and wrote "not" and i crossed it out and wrote "hawter than you!"

The things you do for Lukey :naughty:

i know!!!! i was talking nonstop about mika nd luke during art club and mr. hawtie was like "who is mika?" and rachel goes "someone she is WAY too obsessed with. so i go "no, im way more obsessed with his keyboardist." so mr.H goes "is that by chance that he is attractive" and i said "nope, never.:mf_rosetinted: :lmao:" and then i gave mr. mehiganhottish a copy of LICM this morning and i think he will like it cuz i mean, to like mika you need to be "out there" and Mr. Hottie is right in the dictionary next to "dropped on head when was baby" so i figured he might like mika. yes, that was a useless stoory i just told, but the point is, i shall convert every american into a Mika fan and soon mika will rule the world! (or more likly luke, i talk about him more than mika....." that would be a scary thing if mika ruled the world! *is scared* chubby bunnies! ruuuuun!

i want the address dammit! sonce when did you get ur address! :shocked:

I'm thinkin a card won't crack my luggage

But if I gotta carry the gifts with me all the way to the new addy I will freak

So because you have the bigger package u will get the final address

I'm thinkin a card won't crack my luggage

But if I gotta carry the gifts with me all the way to the new addy I will freak

So because you have the bigger package u will get the final address

oh. okay. and haha. just ta let you know (not that you wanna carry this either) but i basically folded everything into little squares so they would fit in an envelope! and haha, i wrapped luke's gift so sick! it is wrapped in metallic silver wrapping paper, rhinestones, and peacock feathers!:roftl: it is sooooo sickness! i know it sounds a bit over the top, but its awesome!