Luke(Lukas) Birthday Project!

Ioana

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i suggest u take a pic of it and show me,just so we rest at ease :biggrin2:

but i havent made them yet! i simply dont know how i will manage to make cherisse's hair, when i made the duct tape bag with cartoon of the band on it i struggle with her hair, i had to remake it atleast 10 times before it looked reasonable!:roftl:

i ment a pic of the doll of urself

im not at my house right now, so it will have to wait for tomorrow, kay? its actually the highlight of the many stuffed animals in my room! but it is more a representation of the true me that i want to be, but i can't. it is sorta crazy loking, though the clothes it is wearing is something i would wear on a typical basis.

anyways....hmmm...i say we get luke one of these, particuarly the bat:

https://id261.securedata.net/necromance/catalogue.php?category=zoology

im not at my house right now, so it will have to wait for tomorrow, kay? its actually the highlight of the many stuffed animals in my room! but it is more a representation of the true me that i want to be, but i can't. it is sorta crazy loking, though the clothes it is wearing is something i would wear on a typical basis.

anyways....hmmm...i say we get luke one of these, particuarly the bat:

https://id261.securedata.net/necromance/catalogue.php?category=zoology

that scares me a LOT!... :boxed: I say lets buy him a whig :D:punk: or sth! :D

heyyyyy

..is it all girls on MFC cause i've noticed how everyone says 'hey girls lol jw

haha, i dont know, i was just referring to the current ppl i was talking to last night, which was Ioana and Vanessa, who are girls, i hope.:roftl:

that scares me a LOT!... :boxed: I say lets buy him a whig :D:punk: or sth! :D

haha. i want a froggie purse!

haha, i dont know, i was just referring to the current ppl i was talking to last night, which was Ioana and Vanessa, who are girls, i hope.:roftl:

haha. i want a froggie purse!

haha "No way Jose!" it's gross xD or we could buy him lots of markers to sign the autographs xD or may I suggest a trip for Luke to Poland...:naughty: :naughty:

I won't hurt him I promise :roftl: ohhh I would.... #$^%&*^&(*& = one word to explain all that= chicken xD