Luke(Lukas) Birthday Project!

Ioana

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that way when mika, mikey, or martin decide to try and steal luke's hotness he can hit them over the head with it!

"Buuurn traitors!" :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I just got the best visual,*fully angry and wrinkled forehead ,eyes pop out,Luke looks down on casualties * :roftl:

"Buuurn traitors!" :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I just got the best visual,*fully angry and wrinkled forehead ,eyes pop out,Luke looks down on casualties * :roftl:

haha, headless Mikey, i would buy the man's head off of ebay, luke could make himself some serious cash man!

"he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar"

"he looks at me, i fake a smile so he cant seeeeeee"

:roftl: it would be like those barbie heads that u can do their hair, first of all i would trim it and color it. mikey's roots are showing, how fun would that be? i could make it into a necklace!

:roftl: :roftl: let's play "color them roots"

I'm seeing a cannibal necklace right about now

There was a movie with one of those...Pirates Of The Caribbean maybe... or was that just fingers? :mf_rosetinted:

well, as i get more and more skilled at duct taping techniques, i have become good at making dolls that look like certain ppl from duct tape, so im gonna make dolls of all of them, but that will be only part of the gift! will they think im an obsessive weirdo? yes! do i care? no! :roftl: if you havent noticed i love to weird people out!

no,actually I think that dolls would be wicked :biggrin2:

see, you could sound like a bostonian, just add an awesome at the end of that sentence. wicked awesome. "wicked awesome" is actually copyrighted (however you spel that) by a boston music store called Newbur Comics. it is actually a cool store, anyways....

yes, i agree it would be "wicked" but lets get real here, you think they would be freaked?