meeting mika

chinkalicious1

I also haven't met him jet.

I couldn’t wait for him outside after the gig in Berlin in November.

Maybe I will meet him on February 28 in Brixton.

But I’m a bit discouraged. There will be thousands of people who want to have an autograph and a big hug from Mika and have a talk with him...

...and I said "fine thanks" and clammed up (arrrgh) so he quickly moved to the next person, well I had already had things signed at the other gigs I guess.

I would love to be able to say something other than :shocked: when/IF I see him again.

(I should know better at my age but I kinda get embarrassed and flustered easily I guess), maybe that is what you call shy.

That is the other problem which I have as well. I will not be able to say anything.

I will probably slip into a fainting… :boxed:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel the same way too! i'd love to get to meet mika:wub2:

You'll get your chance! I was going to go and see Queen a couple of years ago, and it fell through...I thought I'd lost my only chance, because it didn't look like they'd be touring any more. But they will be, they're starting a new tour AND releasing a new album soon! (Random, I know. Lol.)

That's actually very exciting!

I feel so greedy now!

I'v seen him live 5 times, met and spoken to him 4 times and been on stage with him once!

I have an Original relax single signed, My Dvd signed, a pair of signed piano braces (that mika really liked and sined really carefully!) and one of my tickets singed!

I've also met his mum! She's sooooo nice!

I'm going to be at hammersmith and the first Brixton gig but I'm not overly confident that he'll habg around, the crowds are bigger and I think more people are oing to wait around afterwards.

But i still hope!

I also feel lucky that I met and spoke to him a few times, and have more stuff signed for that I really care for as it just seemed weird to stand there to chat and not let him sign anything, lol!!

I do like my DVD as he signed it with "to Sara, big kiss, Mika" (in spanish) and that was quite "personalised" so I liked it...I had him sign a Tshirt I made too, and another thing with "to Sara, love Mika" and then just the standard "xx Mika" ones, haha!

It was disappointing that Toronto was not a good meeting, as I couldn't speak to him, and I thought that it would be a great opportunity. Oh well what can you do!

About London...I have serious doubts that he'll stick around for long. There will probably be hundreds of people waiting to see him, and I have the feeling that he'll disappear soon.

We'll see though.