hello all!!!

sassy1

oh thats right another mika fan but with how amazing he is im sure this site will never stop growing!!!! i first heard about mika from my friend Alyssa and she heard it from he friend in Canada...the minute i listened to him i was hooked..we immediately found out when he would be in the area...watched all possible youtube videos and bought his cd...whenever he is in chicago we go and watch him!! no matter how many times i listen to him he still amazes me with his total perfection!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh thats right another mika fan but with how amazing he is im sure this site will never stop growing!!!! i first heard about mika from my friend Alyssa and she heard it from he friend in Canada...the minute i listened to him i was hooked..we immediately found out when he would be in the area...watched all possible youtube videos and bought his cd...whenever he is in chicago we go and watch him!! no matter how many times i listen to him he still amazes me with his total perfection!

Welcome to the MFC!:yay::toot::trumpet::welcomeani::flowers2:

"total perfection".... i like that, very appropriate!! I just joined last week but I'm addicted to this site, I'm actually on it allllll the time.... it's like I've been sucked into a bubble where all that surrounds me is MIKA hahaha it's quite nice lol