The Midway State: Mika's opening act, AMAZING!

BonjourMika1990

They're sooo incredibly sweet... I said yes like 1000 times when they asked me haha

and Nathan replied

Hey Melanie! Thanks so much. You're too kind. Your help will be much appreciated.

We still love the books so much.

Nathan

and I didn't even mention the books:blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They're sooo incredibly sweet... I said yes like 1000 times when they asked me haha

and Nathan replied

Hey Melanie! Thanks so much. You're too kind. Your help will be much appreciated.

Nathan

and I didn't even mention the boogs:blush-anim-cl:

goodness gracious, i love them.

:wub2:

lol that is the headband guy!

Why is he mean ????

well, i don't know if this classifies him as mean, but he needed a name....

when we met them before the show in NYC, all the guys were being friendly and nice, and this guy kind of walked off rudely, and smoked. i dunno, i had to name him....he could be nice headband guy...i only saw him once.

themidwaystate-1.jpg

well, i don't know if this classifies him as mean, but he needed a name....

when we met them before the show in NYC, all the guys were being friendly and nice, and this guy kind of walked off rudely, and smoked. i dunno, i had to name him....he could be nice headband guy...i only saw him once.

themidwaystate-1.jpg

aww lol... he seems like the smoker type...:naughty:

Nathan

Wow. He actually has good grammar and can distinguish between "you're" and "your". You don't see that too much anymore. I'm impressed. :)

(it's a pet peeve of mine).

Well, i've never done OFFICIAL stuff like this.

But promoting artists is what I love to do, even if it's little thingsl ke myspace bulletins, or passing a CD to a friend. It makes a difference and it's amazing when you see that person become famous. (Sara Bareilles)

I have done official stuff! I have experience of it, yee! Ok, my MySpace page is full of Palladium advertisements, but in addition I have actually been in their street team during a Mika concert in London. I helped them collect email addresses and handed out nymph earrings to anyone who was willing to join the list. I did that before the gig, got about 30 addresses and when Rufio and Rocky were doing the same thing afterwards I don't think they got as many... :naughty: They stopped doing their work as soon as they met me (and saw my drawings)! :roftl: I consider helping Palladium out as one of the best things I've ever done! :glasses3:

I got a message from Nathan as well. I did wonder why they would send me a message when I haven't sent them messages or comments for days. Niiice. I got messages from two bands in one day. (The other one was Alphabeat.) :naughty:

Wow. He actually has good grammar and can distinguish between "you're" and "your". You don't see that too much anymore. I'm impressed. :)

(it's a pet peeve of mine).

And it's the same thing with "there", "they're" and "their".

I think it's usually the native English speakers who get those things wrong. :fisch: I don't mean any of you though.

I have done official stuff! I have experience of it, yee! Ok, my MySpace page is full of Palladium advertisements, but in addition I have actually been in their street team during a Mika concert in London. I helped them collect email addresses and handed out nymph earrings to anyone who was willing to join the list. I did that before the gig, got about 30 addresses and when Rufio and Rocky were doing the same thing afterwards I don't think they got as many... :naughty: They stopped doing their work as soon as they met me (and saw my drawings)! :roftl: I consider helping Palladium out as one of the best things I've ever done! :glasses3:

I got a message from Nathan as well. I did wonder why they would send me a message when I haven't sent them messages or comments for days. Niiice. I got messages from two bands in one day. (The other one was Alphabeat.) :naughty:

O0O, very cool!:thumb_yello:

And it's the same thing with "there", "they're" and "their".

I think it's usually the native English speakers who get those things wrong. :fisch: I don't mean any of you though.

i get it right when i handwrite things, but when it type i have to think "wait! it's they are! they don't own it!"

YAY! We emailed and said we wanted to be a part of it. We said we lived in Illinois but if they come to St. Louis or around that area (we live about a hour from St. Louis) we'd be glad to help out.

Oh, and if we were Amanda, we be so happy that we had a picture and some of the Midway state was in the background.

Haha I can't wait to be a part of their street team. When I got Nathan's message I was so excited too. I don't think there are too many people here in Boston who know about The Midway State, so I'm really excited to help them out. :thumb_yello:

And ps...on their MySpace page in the little update section it says Mike Wise entered a bull riding contest last night and did pretty well for himself. I was laughing, picturing it in my head and he was online at the time I read it so I asked him how he did and he goes "haha. i rode it like a champ!" Yeah...I'd expect nothing less of you, Mike Wise. =) Just thought I'd point that out because it's hilarious.

Yeah, I had a feeling it would only be on iTunes Canada...I just pre-ordered the CD online the other day so I can get it soon when it comes out. No way I can wait till fall to buy it, haha.

They put a new song on their Myspace too. It's pretty good! =)

Yeah, I had a feeling it would only be on iTunes Canada...I just pre-ordered the CD online the other day so I can get it soon when it comes out. No way I can wait till fall to buy it, haha.

They put a new song on their Myspace too. It's pretty good! =)

i'm going to buy their cd in stores so i have them sign.

:blush-anim-cl:

i loooove "a million fireflies"!!!

the lyrics are sooo amazing and the piano is like :mf_lustslow: