The Midway State: Mika's opening act, AMAZING!

BonjourMika1990

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike Wise said happy Valentine's day to me yesterday. :) I don't have any favorite band member as I've just found them and haven't seen them live. (I probably won't see them for a looong time.) I love Nathan's hair though. :naughty: I want them to come to Finland. And Palladium too! :bleh:

• 4 months later...

I'd love to go to Canada. We've never been there. Our dad and brother drove through there and maybe stayed the night there. We think they liked it. We live in Illinois and our brother had lived in Alaska and him and our dad drove all the way from Alaska to Illinois.:shocked: Then our brother had to drive from Illinois to Georgia where he lives now. Talk about a long way.

I'd love to go to Canada. We've never been there. Our dad and brother drove through there and maybe stayed the night there. We think they liked it. We live in Illinois and our brother had lived in Alaska and him and our dad drove all the way from Alaska to Illinois.:shocked: Then our brother had to drive from Illinois to Georgia where he lives now. Talk about a long way.

woah, haha.

I think from new york, where I am at least, it's like 5/6 hours depending where you're going. I mean, Buffalo is really close to Toronto, most of my friends who are under 21 and go to school in Buffalo make trips there nightly to go to bars and stuff.

woah, haha.

I think from new york, where I am at least, it's like 5/6 hours depending where you're going. I mean, Buffalo is really close to Toronto, most of my friends who are under 21 and go to school in Buffalo make trips there nightly to go to bars and stuff.

Oh wow, that is neat. 5/6 hours isn't bad.

So this is love...mmmhhhmmm mmmmmm

:blush-anim-cl:

July 22nd= EPIC:punk:

I saw your message earlier today and was about to ask what's happening, are you going to see them on the 22nd or what. I just remembered! :doh: I'm so dumb sometimes. :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

Anyway, I might see them this fall! They want to perform in England while they're in Europe. Hopefully it will happen and hopefully I'll be able to go! :punk:

I saw your message earlier today and was about to ask what's happening, are you going to see them on the 22nd or what. I just remembered! :doh: I'm so dumb sometimes. :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

Anyway, I might see them this fall! They want to perform in England while they're in Europe. Hopefully it will happen and hopefully I'll be able to go! :punk:

Oooh fun! Yeah, I saw they called us the best fans they've ever had:wub2::blush-anim-cl::mf_lustslow:

Oh, how I love these adorable and talented boys.

I sent them the original cover for the book, just because I thought it would make a cool wallpaper..or something like that. I thought it was too cool no to send to them haha. So I did, and Wise said,

hey jackie!

this IS pretty cool. i dig the polaroid vibe :)

thanks for sending, i'll show the rest of the guys.

- wise

I told him to get back to me with what they thought.

just felt like sharing, since I know a lot of you helped with the book.

I sent them the original cover for the book, just because I thought it would make a cool wallpaper..or something like that. I thought it was too cool no to send to them haha. So I did, and Wise said,

hey jackie!

- wise

thanks for sharing!

they really are the nicest band ever.

it amazes me!

hey jackie!

- wise

awww:wub2:

hey jackie!

- wise

How sweet of them.:wub2: Thanks for sharing!!!:thumb_yello:

One day not to long ago...my cousin wrote to them telling them you know she was reallye excited for them to get the books and she said she knew me and that " She worked really hard on it..."

:roftl:

So that was sweet of her, and they replied:

glad you like :)

yes we're very excited to get this book! melanie is a sweetheart!

I was like...:mf_lustslow::blush-anim-cl::naughty: