The Midway State: Mika's opening act, AMAZING!

BonjourMika1990

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was talking to Wise about how they're playing with Missy higgins and Eric Hutchinson this month, and how jealous I was because it sounded like a great show. I said I'd hitch hike my way up there.

wise said:

yeah that should be a good show. all good artists..

hike your way up there! hah..

hope all's well.

- wise

I asked them in an extremely weird way. :blink::roftl: Oh well, it's always nice to entertain people at my own expense. :blush-anim-cl::kaf:

OMG we just saw your comment on Midway's myspace and OMG it is sooo not extremely weird. So we went to your myspace page and saw that they commented you back and they did and we are filled with joy now!!!! We are sooo looking forward to seeing what they filmed! And they commented us back to say hi and stuff and just complimented us on our 'lovely' drawing, just out of the blue! They are completely fabulous, they really are, we can't say it enough!

Thanks Marianne for writing to them and asking them. Now we all can look forward to seeing some film!

Hey lovlies,

this is off-topic..

but has anyone here had Lyme disease before?

I have it now, but have yet to go to the doctor, I am dyyyyyyyyying!:thumbdown:

anyone know any remedies I could use until I get anti-biotics?

Sorry to post here, I started a thread but just figured I'd ask some of you too.

Hey lovlies,

this is off-topic..

but has anyone here had Lyme disease before?

I have it now, but have yet to go to the doctor, I am dyyyyyyyyying!:thumbdown:

anyone know any remedies I could use until I get anti-biotics?

Sorry to post here, I started a thread but just figured I'd ask some of you too.

:shocked::shocked:

OMG!!! You need to get some medicine quickly. At least go you your local pharmacy and ask if there is anything you can do till your get you antibiotics. Hopefully you get better soon.

:shocked::shocked:

OMG!!! You need to get some medicine quickly. At least go you your local pharmacy and ask if there is anything you can do till your get you antibiotics. Hopefully you get better soon.

Thanks girls! :wink2:I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow, so hopefully the antibiotics will kick in soon after that.

Look at what my side looks like, it's crazy..

ouch.jpg

Now back to The Midway State!

Thanks girls! :wink2:I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow, so hopefully the antibiotics will kick in soon after that.

Look at what my side looks like, it's crazy..

ouch.jpg

Now back to The Midway State!

that looks bad jackie! eek.

did you get bit by a tick?

that looks bad jackie! eek.

did you get bit by a tick?

I did, that's where Lyme disease comes from, male deer ticks. :thumbdown:

I never saw the tick though, I've just felt incredibly weak with body aches and a fever the past week, and when I saw this rash, I knew it was lyme disease. The 'bulls-eye' is how you tell. I have to get blood work tomorrow.

I've never done anything like it before, soooooo:naughty:

Well, i've never done OFFICIAL stuff like this.

But promoting artists is what I love to do, even if it's little thingsl ke myspace bulletins, or passing a CD to a friend. It makes a difference and it's amazing when you see that person become famous. (Sara Bareilles)

UPDATE from facebook:

We're in the process of assembling "Street Teams" in every city.

We're looking for people who would be interested in helping us promote our shows in their local cities when we're coming to town.

This would involve things like postering, flyering, and getting the word out.

Your help would be greatly appreciated and we will be happy to reward you with special perks...tickets, merch, other goodies.

Basically, we want you to join our "inside" team.

If you're interested, send an email to streetteam@themidwaystate.com with your name, city, state/province, country, email, and phone (optional) and we'll give you more details.

i would sooo do it for ft.lauderdale!