The Midway State: Mika's opening act, AMAZING!

BonjourMika1990

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so they just posted this new vid. in their blog, but I want to know what they made nathan watch lol...was it brokeback mountain??? I can't tell???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLF4McN-ghU

i just posted a comment about that.

they made him watch 2 girls, 1 cup..... the video is disgusting, but the fun is watching other people watch it.

i just posted a comment about that.

they made him watch 2 girls, 1 cup..... the video is disgusting, but the fun is watching other people watch it.

:boxed:

my friend insisted on taping me while watching the "most amazing video ever".

:shocked: :shocked:

im traumatised for life

Hmm .. Yes. The Midway State. I don't know what's wrong with me. Maybe I was so anxious to see Mika, that I thought they took forever to get off stage so I ended up not really liking them?? Even before the concert, I listened to a few of their songs on youtube... And just didnt really fall for them.

But while I was waiting for the next supporting act to go on, my friends went to the bathrooms and came back with Nathan's signature on their arms!! But when I went where they went to see him, he was leaving :( So i didn't get to meet him

Hmm .. Yes. The Midway State. I don't know what's wrong with me. Maybe I was so anxious to see Mika, that I thought they took forever to get off stage so I ended up not really liking them?? Even before the concert, I listened to a few of their songs on youtube... And just didnt really fall for them.

But while I was waiting for the next supporting act to go on, my friends went to the bathrooms and came back with Nathan's signature on their arms!! But when I went where they went to see him, he was leaving :( So i didn't get to meet him

though my encounter was brief lol...he still put his attention on me:blush-anim-cl: I shall never forget it:naughty: