The Midway State: Mika's opening act, AMAZING!

BonjourMika1990

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh... my... God. It's good that I don't have to speak this out 'cause I really am speechless right now. I had to look for this thread and my hands are sweating, I'm so excited! :shocked: Okey, okey, just calm down Marianne... Here it comes - the message I got just a few minutes ago! :woot_jump:

hey marianne!

so, we have a very slow video editor. we film videos and he takes his sweet as time turning them around for us. that being said, we have a video to share with you and the rest of the mika fan club people who were involved in the amazing books you sent us...

a. check it out

b. can you help circulate it to the rest of the ppl who were involved? i don't have all of their myspace contacts.

c. here's the link:

http://themidwaystate.com/greeting/mika/

- wise

I watched it and started crying. :tears: Happy tears. Are they the sweetest guys ever or are they the sweetest guys ever? :huglove::bow:

Oh... my... God. It's good that I don't have to speak this out 'cause I really am speechless right now. I had to look for this thread and my hands are sweating, I'm so excited! :shocked: Okey, okey, just calm down Marianne... Here it comes - the message I got just a few minutes ago! :woot_jump:

hey marianne!

so, we have a very slow video editor. we film videos and he takes his sweet as time turning them around for us. that being said, we have a video to share with you and the rest of the mika fan club people who were involved in the amazing books you sent us...

a. check it out

b. can you help circulate it to the rest of the ppl who were involved? i don't have all of their myspace contacts.

c. here's the link:

http://themidwaystate.com/greeting/mika/

- wise

I watched it and started crying. :tears: Happy tears. Are they the sweetest guys ever or are they the sweetest guys ever? :huglove::bow:

I CAN'T SEE IT!!!!!!!!!

the quicktime thing has a ? on it!!!!!

HELP ME!!!

I CAN'T SEE IT!!!!!!!!!

the quicktime thing has a ? on it!!!!!

HELP ME!!!

Hey Guys,

Melanie and I also got messages, but she couldn't view hers.

She messaged the guys about it, so I'm sure they'll have the issue sorted out soon! :)

It is really really sweet, they're so genuinely thankful.

What do they look like? sound like? what do they say?

:wub2: I'm so mad lol

anyways yeah I messaged them and mike got back to me saying he had the same problem but downloaded some quicktime thing...which I did and it still doesn't budge.

UPDATE: They sent me a message saying their video guy would put it in another format...and they would prefer if we didn't transfer anything to youtube...good thing I asked :P

hi there!

1. I got kicked out of the street team:naughty: Cuz I'm a bad A$$...

Na, it was because I didn't complete the bootcamp session thingy... Well, I was realllly busy:boxed: Luckily, the guys assured me that my place was pretty much set:wub2: They're so sweeeeeeeet...

haha, i think that's probably an automated thing that the street team system does.. SO SORRY! don't mind that stupid computer system. i'll let mr. street team know that one of our most beloved friends/fans/streetteamers has been stupidly kicked off the team and we'll have you straightened right out. sorry about that!

- mike

What a relief!

What's the street team?

I guess they're like groups of people in different cities all over the country & Canada who promote Midway...pass things out, spread the word...that kinda thing:naughty:

They had asked a bunch of us if we wanted to do it, and of course I think everyone said yes... but I was bad and didn't do my homework:blush-anim-cl: I got in goooood with the teachers though lol

hi there!

1. I got kicked out of the street teamCuz I'm a bad A$$...

Na, it was because I didn't complete the bootcamp session thingy... Well, I was realllly busy:boxed: Luckily, the guys assured me that my place was pretty much set:wub2: They're so sweeeeeeeet...

haha, i think that's probably an automated thing that the street team system does.. SO SORRY! don't mind that stupid computer system. i'll let mr. street team know that one of our most beloved friends/fans/streetteamers has been stupidly kicked off the team and we'll have you straightened right out. sorry about that!

- mike

What a relief!

They're so sweet!!:wub2:

I guess they're like groups of people in different cities all over the country & Canada who promote Midway...pass things out, spread the word...that kinda thing:naughty:

They had asked a bunch of us if we wanted to do it, and of course I think everyone said yes... but I was bad and didn't do my homework:blush-anim-cl: I got in goooood with the teachers though lol

:naughty::naughty:

• 2 weeks later...
I saw the guys were going to have a show in London and got all excited and then depressed 'cause it's in this month, which would be too soon for me. Then I realized that it's in London in ONTARIO! :floor::insane:

Haha, aww, yes, wrong London.

They are coming to Calgary, though - at the end of September. I'm so going. :punk:

Haha, aww, yes, wrong London.

They are coming to Calgary, though - at the end of September. I'm so going. :punk:

Lucky you!! Wish we could be there. Just got a comment from Daenen we think. It's funny, we leave like one comment on their myspace and it turns into like a whole conversation. :wub2: He said that they have been in the studio a lot working on new material and getting ready for their tour next week. Wish it was a U.S. tour.:naughty:

ughh, they have a concert in ny oct 22..and i live in ny, but im in va now for college =( i REALLY wish i could go.. but its like an 8 hour trip, and the concert is a wed night. im so bummed =(

Yeah we saw their new blog post on myspace. Really bummed that we aren't in NY. Illinois is quite a bit aways.:naughty:

We just got a comment from Midway just saying Thanks. Didn't really know what for but maybe it's because we wanted them to send us those sticker things for their street team for us to put around? They had already said thanks to that though.:blush-anim-cl: Oh well, whatever they're saying thanks for, they are certainly welcome...the darlings!:naughty::mf_rosetinted: