I Passed 14,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mika4Life13

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too. I was told i am vair thin today so I am guessing iy's the fact that I am so tall mixed with the thin factor that makes me fly into snowpiles.

I thought you were "fat" (your words, not fine)

You lie to me. :tears:

wowowowowwo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shocked: how dedicated are you!!?!?!

Just wondering, how long online does it take to get that high? really?!?!:shocked:

Good for you though!:)

Well sometimes if you reeeeeeally wanna beat someone you post until you are one more higher than them (I did this twice but yes, babs, they were quality)

I thought you were "fat" (your words, not fine)

You lie to me. :tears:

Well I think i am "fat" but i am told I am not. Some people need glasses

14 thousand posts since August? Quality v quantity?:mf_rosetinted:

:sneaky2: Most of my posts are qualityable but some of them are also complaining.

Well sometimes if you reeeeeeally wanna beat someone you post until you are one more higher than them (I did this twice but yes, babs, they were quality)

Well I think i am "fat" but i am told I am not. Some people need glasses

:sneaky2: Most of my posts are qualityable but some of them are also complaining.

Just posing the question. :naughty:

14 thousand posts since August? Quality v quantity?:mf_rosetinted:

Congratulations Alexandra !!!!:punk:

One day you gonna pass me :naughty:

Nobody could pass you Vanessa. :naughty: I don't now how you do anything else in life but MFC!!!:wink2:

I definitely go with quality....My well considered post-writing :naughty: has kept me down at a lowly 107th. I guess I shouldn't think so much nor type so carefully. I just take it all too seriously I guess.:mf_rosetinted:

Nobody could pass you Vanessa. :naughty: I don't now how you do anything else in life but MFC!!!:wink2:

I definitely go with quality....My well considered post-writing has kept me down at a lowly 107th. I guess I shouldn't think so much nor type so carefully. I just take it all too seriously I guess.:mf_rosetinted:

:blink: Blue Sky .... I think I may be the same ....... :blink: Tsk tsk tsk to us ........ sad folk ...... :blink::wub2:

CONGRATULATIONS M4L13 !!!!!!!! YAAAAAYYYY !!!!!

Just posing the question. :naughty:

:lol3:

suuuure.

Congratulations Alexandra !!!!:punk:

One day you gonna pass me :naughty:

Thanks Vanessa!!!!!!!!!!1

Quantity v quality? :f_rosetinted:

Nnnph.

:blink: Blue Sky .... I think I may be the same ....... :blink: Tsk tsk tsk to us ........ sad folk ...... :blink: ::

CONGRATULATIONS M4L13 !!!!!!!! YAAAAAYYYY !!!!!

THANKS HK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

:lol3:Thanks Vanessa!!!!!!!!

But I do !I also go to university and study !

No problem Alex !!!!!But also you're from August and you have over 14000 posts !

But I do !I also go to university and study !

No problem Alex !!!!!But also you're from August and you have over 14000 posts !

:bleh: Well, I guess an explanation is needed then, eh? :roftl: It's just 'cause i have met sooo many friends in different threads. I bet I could name ten people from different threads. :punk:

:bleh: Well, I guess an explanation is needed then, eh? :roftl: It's just 'cause i have met sooo many friends in different threads. I bet I could name ten people from different threads. :punk:

I can do that too !!!:roftl: i think i know all the names of the active members !