REPORTS/PHOTOS/VIDEOS for Mika in Los Angeles, CA -- Wiltern: 11-02-2008

dcdeb

Yes, twice!:wub2: The first one he intiated it, but on the second one I did....the one in my siggy is the 2nd hug :naughty: Luckily it don't look as awkward as it felt :bleh: He didn't know it was coming I guess.....silly Mika

HI by the way! It was nice meeting you! I'm in love with your accent:blush-anim-cl:

AWWW That's so cute!!! I bet Mika is a great hugger ahah. Next time he's in California I'm just going to not go to school the next day so I can hang around after the concert, and also be more social while in the line *stupid homework, hmph*

It was lovely meeting you too!!!!!! So much fun, yay! :thumb_yello:

Hehe thanks (: (I have no idea why I still have an accent, but whatever aaha)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, lol, this is going back a few pages but...

I knew about the OCD and dyslexia (and unnatural memory!), but why is our Mika a compulsive liar? :shocked::bleh:

Haven't you ever noticed when he lies outright in interviews? Like the one where he says he has his pilot's license and he flies around with John Travolta.:naughty:

He just gets bored and lies pop out of his mouth.

Yes, a station devoted to Mika...and we'll be the DJS!:wink2:

I like that idea.:thumb_yello:

*waves*

I've uploaded all of my Mika concert pictures to my myspace album.

None for you Taylor :naughty:

*runs off to myspace to see*

Amanda and Arya...I regret that we barely chatted on Monday. But I promise we'll do more at the next gig!:thumb_yello:

You and me both, Shontih. *feels ancient*

Hi Nessa! I'm pretending to pay attention to my teacher while in actuality talking to all of you AND trying to figure out what the "surprise" is I'm supposed to be getting after I get out of class. On top of which, I do miss you quite a bit. How are you?:naughty:

Hey luvvie! :huglove: How goes it?

:huglove: it's doin good-ish babe :wink2:

No school tomorrow!! 4 day weekend! I just wish you were all here so we could spend it together... :tears:

how are you?!

You and me both, Shontih. *feels ancient*

Hi Nessa! I'm pretending to pay attention to my teacher while in actuality talking to all of you AND trying to figure out what the "surprise" is I'm supposed to be getting after I get out of class. On top of which, I do miss you quite a bit. How are you?:naughty:

Hey Ames! Oh are you in class now...? haha

I miss you!!

Im okay... depressed. you??

are you in invisible mode... :blink:

:huglove: it's doin good-ish babe :wink2:

No school tomorrow!! 4 day weekend! I just wish you were all here so we could spend it together... :tears:

how are you?!

Hey Ames! Oh are you in class now...? haha

I miss you!!

Im okay... depressed. you??

are you in invisible mode... :blink:

I am, because it adds to the illusion of hiding.:naughty:

I'm in class...the math class I wanted only had openings at night. I'm sorry you're depressed. I'd drive down to ya, but I'm a bit skint on gas money at the moment.

Haven't you ever noticed when he lies outright in interviews? Like the one where he says he has his pilot's license and he flies around with John Travolta.:naughty:

I like that idea.:thumb_yello:

*runs off to myspace to see*

Amanda and Arya...I regret that we barely chatted on Monday. But I promise we'll do more at the next gig!:thumb_yello:

Yeah next time I'll line up in the early mornin' like the rest of the amazing MFCers so we can all chat and eat stuff...YAY! OOOOOOH who wants to camp out overnight next time?!?! *raises hand* ME ME ME!!!

I am, because it adds to the illusion of hiding.:naughty:

I'm in class...the math class I wanted only had openings at night. I'm sorry you're depressed. I'd drive down to ya, but I'm a bit skint on gas money at the moment.

Awww! that's alright hon :wink2: when you have gas you can come down and get me :bleh:

Yeah next time I'll line up in the early mornin' like the rest of the amazing MFCers so we can all chat and eat stuff...YAY! OOOOOOH who wants to camp out overnight next time?!?! *raises hand* ME ME ME!!!

overnight would be awesome + scary and i would definitely DO IT!!

maybe haha.......

Well...those aren't really lies, they're more...creative licenses when questions get REALLY repetitive and boring. :naughty: (Haha, yes I'll make excuses for Mika; he can do no wrong.)

But now that you mention it...no, I haven't seen the interview where he talks about having a pilot's license! Where can I watch that one?! :roftl:

Nessa, have you seen the video of Any Other World from SF? It is absolutely incredible. It's quite like Avalon but with less annoying cat-calls. Really, it's about the most incredible performance of that song I have seen. You must watch!

Ahhh!! Okay I will!! Thanks love!

and what do you know about the SF concert!? what happened there!!

haha, but still, youre the one who showed it to me :wink2:

There's just no words that can describe how much we love mika, you know? When I want to say something about him, theres just no words that would do him justice. I just feel this feeling deep inside me when I listen to him and watch his videos and see his pictures, and I just feel it, but can't tell anyone how it feels... haha. but it feels amazing.. :tears:

I don't know, i memorize things by feel. Like, I remember how it felt to grab onto the barrier at the concert, or how my feet felt while I was jumping. I use my feeling senses a lot i guess haha. And emotional feelings too :wink2:

that was random haha...

:shocked:

WHAT!!??

AHHHH MANA!!!! YYYYYYAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

:woot_jump: are you being serious....?

YES!!! :blush-anim-cl:

I gave them my number when I first emailed about it, and then, genius that I am, left my cell charger back in Calgary. Nadia from Mika's management called me last Friday about being a lolly for the Vancouver show, but my phone was off so she left me a message.

I called her back and gave her Andrew's number, but she never got back to me - so today I decided to be brave and called her.

She said that things had been really busy and chaotic, and that she thought she'd already called me to confirm, but that they DO want me to be a lollipop girl tomorrow! Ahhh!

The only problem is, Nadia won't be at the show, so details were vague on exactly where I'm supposed to go. She gave me the contact info of another person from the team who will be there...so with any luck, it will all go well! SO nervous, guys!

YES!!! :blush-anim-cl:

I gave them my number when I first emailed about it, and then, genius that I am, left my cell charger back in Calgary. Nadia from Mika's management called me last Friday about being a lolly for the Vancouver show, but my phone was off so she left me a message.

I called her back and gave her Andrew's number, but she never got back to me - so today I decided to be brave and called her.

She said that things had been really busy and chaotic, and that she thought she'd already called me to confirm, but that they DO want me to be a lollipop girl tomorrow! Ahhh!

The only problem is, Nadia won't be at the show, so details were vague on exactly where I'm supposed to go. She gave me the contact info of another person from the team who will be there...so with any luck, it will all go well! SO nervous, guys!

Oh my gosh mana!! thats amazing!!! I'm so happy for you!!!! Eeeeek!!

It'll be amazing and everything will be fine!! There's no need to be that nervous :wink2: Have fun!! ahhhh! Tell us the details when you get back,and just make sure you have the funnest time!!! :huglove:

*takes box of chocolates and begins eating them*

Thanks!

Happy Valentines to you too!

Nothing much...I went around and showed my concert pics to anyone who would look...and surprisingly, more people know about Mika than I thought. I've even gotten a few of my friends to like him. My chemistry teacher even said he was cute! :naughty:

*takes box of chocolates and begins eating them*

Thanks!

Happy Valentines to you too!

Nothing much...I went around and showed my concert pics to anyone who would look...and surprisingly, more people know about Mika than I thought. I've even gotten a few of my friends to like him. My chemistry teacher even said he was cute! :naughty:

Oooh yay! Your chemistry teacher has good taste :das: