REPORTS/PHOTOS/VIDEOS for Mika in Los Angeles, CA -- Wiltern: 11-02-2008

dcdeb

OMG AHHAHA me and my video rpoduction crew went around campus at camp and danced to it with people , it was hilarious and everyone had the funniest look on their faces

That's AMAZING! I wish I was there!!:lmfao::lmao:

I absolutely cannot listen to the song without dancing. Even the teeensiest little bit:naughty: .

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's AMAZING! I wish I was there!!:lmfao::lmao:

I absolutely cannot listen to the song without dancing. Even the teeensiest little bit:naughty: .

I end up doing the running man ... OOF i have to go to bed now , i have an "when eyelids begin to drop" rule. nice meetin' and greetin' you GOODNIGHT DAYDREAMBELIEVER! (and a homecoming quueeeen ):huglove:

I end up doing the running man ... OOF i have to go to bed now , i have an "when eyelids begin to drop" rule. nice meetin' and greetin' you GOODNIGHT DAYDREAMBELIEVER! (and a homecoming quueeeen ):huglove:

:blush-anim-cl::naughty:

Goodnight!!!! Nice to meet you too!!!!

That sounds like a good rule. I'm not disciplined enough to enforce it on myself though...

Sweet dreams!

HI!!! I'm just dandy!! You???

I think I'm gonna go watch Live in Cartoon Motion in a second... :naughty:

Yes let's plan!! So is it a decent distance from where you live to Irvine? :wink2:

Yeah, it most certainly is. It's about...30 minutes away! Not bad at all. So, we were just going to hang out there and then wasn't there something about going to the beach afterwards?

OoOoH! Live in Cartoon Motion!!:punk:

Yeah, it most certainly is. It's about...30 minutes away! Not bad at all. So, we were just going to hang out there and then wasn't there something about going to the beach afterwards?

OoOoH! Live in Cartoon Motion!!:punk:

Yay!! Okay haha

Yeah, we could go to the spectrum and then i was thinking, my house is close to the spectrum, and close to the beach too, so we can go to the beach and then to my house and have a sleepover!!! But we'll see haha

That'd be amazing though! :punk:

Yay!! Okay haha

Yeah, we could go to the spectrum and then i was thinking, my house is close to the spectrum, and close to the beach too, so we can go to the beach and then to my house and have a sleepover!!! But we'll see haha

That'd be amazing though! :punk:

Yessss!! For sure!!

Sounds like that day will be a blaaast!!

:woot_jump:

You know this could maybe happen. I mean seriously.

*thinks* It would have to be after school gets out because from spring break on I'm going to be swamped with crap...AP exams and all...

Me too...well, I'll be free after May 14th - I think that's my last AP *shrugs*

Two.

US History and English.

I took Euro History last year.

Fun stuff :mf_rosetinted: Hahaha AP's are AMAZING! um...yeah.

Hehe. Yeah I'm taking US History, English, and Chemistry. And last year I took World History (but I wish my school had offered Euro). Bleh.

And I still don't have an English teacher! I'm really worried because we haven't learned ANYTHING!

I have to go sleepybyes! Night night!

Fun stuff :mf_rosetinted: Hahaha AP's are AMAZING! um...yeah.

Hehe. Yeah I'm taking US History, English, and Chemistry. And last year I took World History (but I wish my school had offered Euro). Bleh.

And I still don't have an English teacher! I'm really worried because we haven't learned ANYTHING!

I have to go sleepybyes! Night night!

Ew. Chemistry.

Ah, see we didn't have world, we had Euro (which I loved...I had an amazing teacher).

Yikes, no English teacher!:blink: Well the AP exam for this one isn't really facts, its can you write and interpret...

Good night! I should go too. I keep telling myself every night that I'll go to bed early...it never happens.:naughty:

So I was going to scrapbook all the Mika-related bits I accumulated on this trip. But, then I decided that getting a giant shadow box, framing them, and sticking the whole thing above my dining room table was MUCH more appropriate. :naughty:

Andrew insisted I include a pic of him, too, so that pic in the corner is him on the beach in La Jolla.

IMG_7932edit.jpg