Mika on the Tonight Show this week?

zoots14

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got a blog from Luke Juby and he said that they just aired it at the studio. Checked on televison at the info for Jay Leno but it just said NEW. We taped it just to be sure and we'll probably watch it. This is going to be so cool. We're really excited that he'll be on Jay Leno.

p.s. THANKS LUKE!:punk::wub2:

666!!!:shocked: move on quickly...:naughty:

oh no! i missed it. darn. wow, it was only like a week ago that i was at 333 and somebody was talking about how it was 666 for them and i was thinking wow that will probably be a while lol, either time flies when you're having fun or i'm on for too much for my own good

i'm guessing both.

So is he definitely going to be on? I don't want to stay up late for nothing:bleh:

He will be on it for sure, but at the end and only for a short time, they might not even interview him. Sometimes they just play the music then lenno says something and it ends. i hope they interview though!

He will be on it for sure, but at the end and only for a short time, they might not even interview him. Sometimes they just play the music then lenno says something and it ends. i hope they interview though!

Yeah sometimes they interview and sometimes they don't and Jay just shakes hands and what not when they end. We hope he interview him though.:wub2:

oh no! i missed it. darn. wow, it was only like a week ago that i was at 333 and somebody was talking about how it was 666 for them and i was thinking wow that will probably be a while lol, either time flies when you're having fun or i'm on for too much for my own good

i'm guessing both.

lol, yeah I remember when you had way less posts...(about a week ago,lol):naughty:

hehe, it is both! This place is addictive, but its so so much fun!:D

I remember I had 666, that was scary:shocked:

lol, yeah I remember when you had way less posts...(about a week ago,lol):naughty:

hehe, it is both! This place is addictive, but its so so much fun!:D

I remember I had 666, that was scary:shocked:

lol, i missed it. *oh snap* it was 667 when i looked, nooo fun.

Extra special fun points to you because you used the smilie of the week!

(i have a smilie of the week thing going on in my siggy.:wink2: )

lol, i missed it. *oh snap* it was 667 when i looked, nooo fun.

Extra special fun points to you because you used the smilie of the week!

(i have a smilie of the week thing going on in my siggy.:wink2: )

lol, it isn't much fun anyway,lol. It's just an evil number beside your name...:shocked::naughty:

oh cool! I like that idea, smily of the week! cool! :shocked: lol