Mika on the Tonight Show this week?

zoots14

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah sometimes they interview and sometimes they don't and Jay just shakes hands and what not when they end. We hope he interview him though.:wub2:

Oh I don't know if I should stay up then. I normally go to sleep at like 9:30ish on school nights..I know, I'm like a little baby :blush-anim-cl: Do you think it'll be worth staying up to watch?

*sigh* two and a half hours....but on the bright side, i'm finished with all my auditions, i got a 1st devision on one and i auditioned for SWI today after only practicing my piece once lol and i have NO home work! yay! I can now stay up late and be on the boards waiting and not feel guilty about not doing what i'm supposed to be doing! yay:-]

*sigh* two and a half hours....but on the bright side, i'm finished with all my auditions, i got a 1st devision on one and i auditioned for SWI today after only practicing my piece once lol and i have NO home work! yay! I can now stay up late and be on the boards waiting and not feel guilty about not doing what i'm supposed to be doing! yay:-]

i've decided to hold off on homework for a few hours :naughty:

i've decided to hold off on homework for a few hours :naughty:

you see, thats what i always did, and i always ended up doing it before class the next day lol. but on the bright side; i've completely gotten away with it lol. i can't believe i first looked at my audition music that we got a month ago the day of the audition (today) though, i think thats the closest i've ever cut it. i really want to know if i got in though lol.

Oh I don't know if I should stay up then. I normally go to sleep at like 9:30ish on school nights..I know, I'm like a little baby :blush-anim-cl: Do you think it'll be worth staying up to watch?

We're sure it will be a must see but if you like to go to bed early (we're exact oppisite):roftl: then we're sure it will be on youtube or something.:thumb_yello: