• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you are crazy :lmfao:

Dylan put it on the cd FOR ME!?!? :wub2:

ok so this is it form start to finish.

4 best friends are sitting at the table.

"Oh my god, play good music people." i said to my trustee friends. We all started complaining when i heard *hums beginning of gk* and i gasped and ran through [yes through it was quite funny] the gym divider and i screamed "I WANNA TALK TO YOU!" and my friends followed behind and ni jumped high in the hair going "I COULD BE BROWN I COULD BE BLUE!" yaddayaddayadda and then of course people started crowding me whispering "It's Mika." "MIKA?" "MIKA." and i just danced sooooo spazzy and sang sooooo loudly and then when it was over i quieted the crows by going "KERCHINGAAA!" and thrusting my fist into the air and it was quite funny. Then i nearly passed out as i lay my head on the table and did cleansing breaths

Dylan put it on the cd FOR ME!?!? :wub2:

ok so this is it form start to finish.

4 best friends are sitting at the table.

"Oh my god, play good music people." i said to my trustee friends. We all started complaining when i heard *hums beginning of gk* and i gasped and ran through [yes through it was quite funny] the gym divider and i screamed "I WANNA TALK TO YOU!" and my friends followed behind and ni jumped high in the hair going "I COULD BE BROWN I COULD BE BLUE!" yaddayaddayadda and then of course people started crowding me whispering "It's Mika." "MIKA?" "MIKA." and i just danced sooooo spazzy and sang sooooo loudly and then when it was over i quieted the crows by going "KERCHINGAAA!" and thrusting my fist into the air and it was quite funny. Then i nearly passed out as i lay my head on the table and did cleansing breaths

:lmfao: i can picture it and it is not prety :naughty:

when we were taking a survey in our homeroom on the school dances they asked what improvements they could make and i said 'play more of mika's music' and they actually put it in there :roftl: i don't think they play it though :thumbdown: i LOOOOOOOOVE grace kelly!!!

:lmfao: i can picture it and it is not prety :naughty:

when we were taking a survey in our homeroom on the school dances they asked what improvements they could make and i said 'play more of mika's music' and they actually put it in there :roftl: i don't think they play it though :thumbdown: i LOOOOOOOOVE grace kelly!!!

Yeah everyone immediately looked at me when i screamed *rolls eyes* As if :roftl:

But adrian came up to me and sang it with me!!!:wub2: And i had a girl tell me she looooved grace kelly!

Yeah everyone immediately looked at me when i screamed *rolls eyes* As if :roftl:

But adrian came up to me and sang it with me!!!:wub2: And i had a girl tell me she looooved grace kelly!

:lmfao: that's hilarious! i would be too scared to scream but i bet a LOT of people would come up to me and tell me that MIKA's song is playing as if i couldn't tell :bleh: people at my school are STUPID! haha

this adrian sounds smart and that... girl haha :lmfao: when i did a speech on my favorite song and did grace kelly(lollipop wasn't appropriate :naughty:) people were saying that they loved that song and didn't ever know who it was by :wub2: so i told them it's by the best musician that has ever lived lol

:lmfao: that's hilarious! i would be too scared to scream but i bet a LOT of people would come up to me and tell me that MIKA's song is playing as if i couldn't tell :bleh: people at my school are STUPID! haha

this adrian sounds smart and that... girl haha :lmfao: when i did a speech on my favorite song and did grace kelly(lollipop wasn't appropriate :naughty:) people were saying that they loved that song and didn't ever know who it was by :wub2: so i told them it's by the best musician that has ever lived lol

:bleh: yeah sarah was like "I LOVE THIS SONG!" and i was like *jump jump pant pant* I LOVE THIS MAN!!!! and then my friends laughed. OH they are so supportive now, they danced and sang with me :wub2:

You are definitely enthusiastic!!!!

That was some opening post!!! :roftl: :roftl:

:roftl::roftl: Fanks. You should have seen me then. I was a 5'7 mess just swinging arms around in a torpedo and flipping hair like a rockstar. I looked drunk. But my best friend Lucy said Oh she's just being alexandra!

:roftl::roftl: Fanks. You should have seen me then. I was a 5'7 mess just swinging arms around in a torpedo and flipping hair like a rockstar. I looked drunk. But my best friend Lucy said Oh she's just being alexandra!

A bit like me in the local shop then!!!! :roftl: :roftl:

My girls dreaded coming in with me just in case Grace

Kelly came on!!!! The "Freddie" arm would shoot up

without me noticing etc!!!! :roftl: :roftl:

I actually sang out lout Big girl you are beautiful in the middle of a street.

It was after the concert and (unfortunatly) there were still a lot of people in the streets of the city. People were shocked when my friend spanked me at the end of the song..they just didn't understand my joy after seeing mika in liiive!! I think people probably thaught we were drunk or something, plus we were all sweaty because of the concert.Anyway , i don't feel ashamed at allll...i'm a terrible liar..i am now a little bit!

It was after the concert and (unfortunatly) there were still a lot of people in the streets of the city. People were shocked when my friend spanked me at the end of the song..they just didn't understand my joy after seeing mika in liiive!! I think people probably thaught we were drunk or something, plus we were all sweaty because of the concert.Anyway , i don't feel ashamed at allll...i'm a terrible liar..i am now a little bit!

The buzz gets to you - and you just "gotta do it"!!! :roftl:

A bit like me in the local shop then!!!! :roftl: :roftl:

My girls dreaded coming in with me just in case Grace

Kelly came on!!!! The "Freddie" arm would shoot up

without me noticing etc!!!! :roftl: :roftl:

OMG!:lmao: I totally did the Freddie arm! I was like

"Lucy, look, look, look LOOK G*D DAMNIT!" then i did the arm and she looked away embarassedly.

thank GOD love today didn't come on .

I know ALL the moves

the thing at the beginning where he goes backwards kind of. I do that.

The L L then the point to ME and i do some of the background dancer-russians :roftl::roftl:

LOL> I did some spanking too if i recall correctly.

it went "I tried to be like grace kelly *screams* MMMM!!!!*spank*"

OMG!:lmao: I totally did the Freddie arm! I was like

"Lucy, look, look, look LOOK G*D DAMNIT!" then i did the arm and she looked away embarassedly.

thank GOD love today didn't come on .

I know ALL the moves

the thing at the beginning where he goes backwards kind of. I do that.

The L L then the point to ME and i do some of the background dancer-russians :roftl::roftl:

i'm thinking there are many people that are glad that love today didn't come on :lmfao:

by the way that moving picture is the funniest thing i've ever heard :lmfao::lmao:

I did that at bowling once.. believe me you didn't want to be there.

I wish GK would play at our dances, not that I go anyway.. haha

i for one would rather listen to mika's music when there aren't tons of people around :naughty: i like dancing to mika songs when i'm SURE that no one will ever see the devastating performance :roftl: it's the best workout EVER! to just dance around to mika's music :wub2: i LOVE IT!