- boy at my school fancies me

- i don't fancy him

- he forces me to tell who i fancy

- we chatted on msn

- i logged out

- i don't trust this guy, 'cuz i don't know him and he's not my type

- i don't know what to do

should i be happy? no..

HELP! I'd really like some good words or something.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Om du inte gillar honom så gör du inte!:thumb_yello:

Du är inte skyldig honom något.

Vad du kan göra, om du vill vara artig och trevlig mot honom är ju förstås att förklara för honom på ett vänligt men bestämt sätt att du inte är intresserad av honom på det viset.

Behandla honom på ett sånt vis som du själv skulle vilja att någon gjorde mot dig i en motsvarande stituation, om han är värd det, dvs om han är trevlig mot dig.

Men om du inte gillar killen så fall inte för smicker och trassla in dig i något som du vet inte kommer att hålla.

Önskar dig allt väl, hoppas det går bra!:thumb_yello:

Om du inte gillar honom så gör du inte!:thumb_yello:

Du är inte skyldig honom något.

Vad du kan göra, om du vill vara artig och trevlig mot honom är ju förstås att förklara för honom på ett vänligt men bestämt sätt att du inte är intresserad av honom på det viset.

Behandla honom på ett sånt vis som du själv skulle vilja att någon gjorde mot dig i en motsvarande stituation, om han är värd det, dvs om han är trevlig mot dig.

Men om du inte gillar killen så fall inte för smicker och trassla in dig i något som du vet inte kommer att hålla.

Önskar dig allt väl, hoppas det går bra!:thumb_yello:

Takk, Sienna! Det hjelper mye. Setter stor pris på det. :huglove:

Awh that's kind of mean. I care for all amnkind *butterflies fly by and the mice starts singing*

Mean to the geeks? Yes, but I don't feel sorry for them 'cuz they are like.. weird. They've got their own interests. :blink: I actually don't know.

Aww well it's not a bad thing having someone like you.. you should feel apprecaited and special because many others don't get to feel that way.. however it could be hard having to say you don't like them back.. the best thing to do (when you're sure about your feelings first, you don't want to be making mistakes) is just to tell them from the very beginning so that their feelings would grow, which would make it hurt more when they find out you don't really feel the same way.. if it's a small crush they'll move on.. n it doesn't mean that your general friendship with them will end (although you don't seem to have that problem).. everyone has to deal with rejection at some point in their life, and they must learn to accept it.. you just have to be cruel to be kind..

Takk, Sienna! Det hjelper mye. Setter stor pris på det. :huglove:

Mean to the geeks? Yes, but I don't feel sorry for them 'cuz they are like.. weird. They've got their own interests. :blink: I actually don't know.

They're only weird because they do what they like . If geeks are weird then Mika is deffinitely a freak of nature. Which means i am a deffinite show off of my oddness.

Ok.. I suck at explaining things, so:

- boy at my school fancies me

- i don't fancy him

- he forces me to tell who i fancy

- we chatted on msn

- i logged out

- i don't trust this guy, 'cuz i don't know him and he's not my type

- i don't know what to do

should i be happy? no..

HELP! I'd really like some good words or something.

i had the same problem. this boy was texting me consantly and never stopped he was so clingy. so when he asked me to be his girlfriend i said that im not ready for a relationship(even though im in love with this other guy) but he said ok and all the i really liked you and boowhoo me, but then i find out one week later he has a new girlfriend. BOYS!!!! so complicated.

Vær vennlig mot han, men ikke oppmuntre han til noe. Siden du ikke stoler på han er det greit å holde seg vennskapelig med han så han ikke har noe å bruke mot deg dersom han skulle bli såret og "vonbråten" av at du ikke vil ha han, men du skylder han ikke noe, så du skal ikke behøve å ha noe med han å gjøre dersom du ikke vil selv..

i had the same problem. this boy was texting me consantly and never stopped he was so clingy. so when he asked me to be his girlfriend i said that im not ready for a relationship(even though im in love with this other guy) but he said ok and all the i really liked you and boowhoo me, but then i find out one week later he has a new girlfriend. BOYS!!!! so complicated.

omg, same here, he won't stop texting me! even though I told him I'm not much of a texter :boxed: These tedious little "hey:)" messages every time I sit down to do something, argh! :sneaky2: I wouldn't mind if he had something to say or ask at least! I don't know what to do with him, he told me he liked me very soon after I met him and I said it was too soon for me, but I've been cool with him since so I wish he'd get the message. But he's sensitive so I can't be harsh, I don't know what to do :( any advice?