REPORTS/PHOTOS/ VIDEOS Vancouver, BC at the Orpheum 15-02-2008

dcdeb

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how amazing was it to be a part of this. Most definitely one of the highlights of my life!!! I still can't believe that I got on the stage with MIKA!!! *sighs*

you too??wowow! i was very brief tho,,but still I was up there too

hey I found this recording of LOVE-TODAY at our concert with the lovely GREG WELLS! very good! you can tell we are hyped big time! these Vanc videos are important because it shows Greg in Action!

you too??wowow! i was very brief tho,,but still I was up there too

hey I found this recording of LOVE-TODAY at our concert with the lovely GREG WELLS! very good! you can tell we are hyped big time! these Vanc videos are important because it shows Greg in Action!

yeah, I hopped up almost right away after people started getting up there. I was actually right behind him for a while smooshed up against his back!!! There were a few points where I was actually able to see his face too, and it was such a beautiful moment. The look on his face was of pure enjoyment. It appeared as though he was in his element completely with all of us up there surrounding him, dancing, singing, bouncing with him. He was lit right up!!!

August 18th??? just an idea! how bout we go someone's place who has a big screen TV and we watch the DVD and have a mika party or I can rent out a room in hotel and just gave a MIKA party! something to think of we get enough

people together ! its just an idea

woow!

not a bad idea!

August 18th??? just an idea! how bout we go someone's place who has a big screen TV and we watch the DVD and have a mika party...

Sorry, can't make it. Mika's invited me to his birthday party, and London's a long way from Vancouver. :mf_rosetinted:

Actually, I'll be in San Diego getting married that week. :mf_lustslow:

I think this will be an everlasting high!!! It was an experience that great that almost everytime I think about that evening and all aspects of it I am moved to near tears. I feel very touched and very moved to have been a part of this all. I too am hoping for another meeting of sorts in the future. Whether that be to gather for another Performance by the ever so wonderful MIKA or for just the sake of getting together.

Me too! I will never ever ever stop grinning! Eventually my face will just stick like this and I'll have a speech impediment, but oh well...

August 18th??? just an idea! how bout we go someone's place who has a big screen TV and we watch the DVD and have a mika party or I can rent out a room in hotel and just gave a MIKA party! something to think of we get enough

people together ! its just an idea

woow!

YESYESYESYES!

The girlsI went with and I are watching the DVD this weekend as a 1-week-anniversary celebration of the concert :naughty:

Wow, I can't believe how much you girls are all still buzzing! I hope my first time with Mika will be just as exciting (whenever it happens). I loved everybody's reports and I must say Rani, my heart skipped a beat when i read yours. That was unbelievable that he knew that about you.:shocked: I checked out your myspace too, but i'm speedlimited atm (until midnight) and so it was coming through so brokenly that I got the pip with it and will try again tomorrow. What I did hear sounded lovely. Why haven't you joined in with the LICM fan C.D.? You will certainly outclass singers like me, but it's all in a spirit of fun. Suzanne, I will keep checking back to see if you've gathered your thoughts yet.:thumb_yello:

Awww....you should have. You would have been a great Lollipop girl! BTW.....I love your avatar pic :wub2:

*sigh* oh well, with any luck he'll do it again. I'm having high hopes that he'll come back to Seattle since the show was sold out!!

I LURVE that pic!! It's my default myspace as well...Now I just have to wait for my pic of him signing my ticket, I had someone take it and send it to my friend's e-mail...I want it so bad, MIKA is all smiley!!!

Hello everyone..I will still get the mammoth report here soon!.

I'm still buzzing....still in love with Friday...

still having flash backs! I have spoken to many of my MIKA friends! everyone is so excited! everyone at work wants to know! my piano teacher is hooked! she cannot stop talking about him! its MIKA fever all the time!

Hello everyone..I will still get the mammoth report here soon!.

I'm still buzzing....still in love with Friday...

still having flash backs! I have spoken to many of my MIKA friends! everyone is so excited! everyone at work wants to know! my piano teacher is hooked! she cannot stop talking about him! its MIKA fever all the time!

Yayayayayay! :woot_jump:

My friends and I had a mini Mika fest in the music room at lunch yesterday :naughty: One of them had downloaded all the music videos on to her iPod, and we watched them and reminisced...I've been listening to LICM non-stop, now that I have all these fabulous memories attached to the songs!:wub2:

Hi Everybody!:thumb_yello:

Imagine that! Already a week since His Curliness has graced us with his holiness....(Holy Johnnyness, that is.. LOL!) WOWZERS!!! I'm still "Wired For Sound"!!! Cannot believe it... have to play the youtube and troll all the pics just to prove it wasn't all just a massive dream or hallucination.... How is everyone??? Still on Cloud 9, over the moon and in Mika Heaven? I sure am!

Just want to add that it was such a blast on so many levels - obviously the Mikaness was paramount, but meeting everyone was deluxe as well.... Maybe we could have a reunion before Mika's next tour - 'cause who knows when that will be???

So hang in there, everybody, hopefully Mika will be back sooner than we think (we can dream, can't we???) :mf_lustslow::wub2::blush-anim-cl:

How is everyone??? Still on Cloud 9, over the moon and in Mika Heaven? I sure am!

Just want to add that it was such a blast on so many levels - obviously the Mikaness was paramount, but meeting everyone was deluxe as well.... Maybe we could have a reunion before Mika's next tour - 'cause who knows when that will be???

So hang in there, everybody, hopefully Mika will be back sooner than we think (we can dream, can't we???) :mf_lustslow::wub2::blush-anim-cl:

I'm still feeling the buzz, for sure. My eating and sleeping habits, for one, are all out of whack. :roftl:

A reunion would be great! Mika's mom said they were happy to have gotten a great crowd, and would be back in Vancouver at some point. I guess it's just a case of when...

I need to go back to Vancouver to eat at the Elbow Room Cafe again, lol. Food = amazing. *drools*

I'm still feeling the buzz, for sure. My eating and sleeping habits, for one, are all out of whack. :roftl:

A reunion would be great! Mika's mom said they were happy to have gotten a great crowd, and would be back in Vancouver at some point. I guess it's just a case of when...

I need to go back to Vancouver to eat at the Elbow Room Cafe again, lol. Food = amazing. *drools*

Yeah, me too, everything is totally out of whack - but that's a normal state of affairs for me, usually..

Mika's mom said they would be back??? COOL! Well, we need to remind them all - they are all welcome ANYTIME!!!!! I think they already know that, though.

I'm not familiar with the "Elbow Room Cafe" -???? Where is that??? That's soo funny, I've lived here 30 years...

Well, let's get that reunion happening sometime soon..

where is that cafe?

ah yes ...I had a wonderful time, MANA

he is a wonderful and beautiful person with a wonderful soul and his mom sounds so nice ( wish I had met her,,,maybe in the future). You are a gem too, Mana, so nice to have met you :wub2: :wub2:

Yeah, me too, everything is totally out of whack - but that's a normal state of affairs for me, usually..

Mika's mom said they would be back??? COOL! Well, we need to remind them all - they are all welcome ANYTIME!!!!! I think they already know that, though.

I'm not familiar with the "Elbow Room Cafe" -???? Where is that??? That's soo funny, I've lived here 30 years...

Well, let's get that reunion happening sometime soon..

I have changed completely....I have to make that trip to London next year....

and write some more music...Today,.my Doctor's husband asked me when my next concert will be ( I have performed publicly and I do have a DVD to show you !) He says he wants that I perform soon!

I have changed completely....I have to make that trip to London next year....

and write some more music...Today,.my Doctor's husband asked me when my next concert will be ( I have performed publicly and I do have a DVD to show you !) He says he wants that I perform soon!

AND SO YOU SHOULD!!!! YOU MUST SHARE YOUR TALENT!!! IT IS A GIFT!!!:thumb_yello:

AND SO YOU SHOULD!!!! YOU MUST SHARE YOUR TALENT!!! IT IS A GIFT!!!:thumb_yello:

thanks , sweety! I have another piece for you to listen to. Its my baby ...I performed this and I want to make it with a screen in the back with a flowing sea and dancers in green and blue...wish I had more money and a better city to play in , ( Victoria doesn't seem to like things unusual) .I performed this in England in Birmingham last year and now it makes itself back to England once again! I will email you it! :) Joan you are very special to me...more than words can possibly say ...

this is where I first performed it:)

http://www.ronstevens.nl/Birmingham_2005.html