THE i wear prescription glasses and i still look hot THREAD

~Ana~

YES, WE WEAR GLASSES AND WE LOOK HOT WITH AND WITHOUT THEM (WHEN WE USE CONTACTS), DON'T WE?!!:wink2:

YOU KNOW YOU DO!!. AND OF COURSE OUR MENTOR IS MIKA, THE PERFECT EXAMPLE OF A HOT GLASSES MODEL!!

awwwmika.jpg

PROVE THAT YOU'RE PROUD OF WEARING YOUR PRESCRIPTION GLASSES!!:naughty::roftl:

silly silly

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

YES, WE WEAR GLASSES AND WE LOOK HOT WITH AND WITHOUT THEM (WHEN WE USE CONTACTS), DON'T WE?!!:wink2:

YOU KNOW YOU DO!!. AND OF COURSE OUR MENTOR IS MIKA, THE PERFECT EXAMPLE OF A HOT GLASSES MODEL!!

awwwmika.jpg

PROVE THAT YOU'RE PROUD OF WEARING YOUR PRESCRIPTION GLASSES!!:naughty::roftl:

silly silly

I don't wear glasses, contacts are my thing lol... But you know I love this picture:wub2:

I used to wear glasses but I got contacts! But I still looooveee glasses! I sort of want mine back! :lol3:

YAY glasses! I want purple ones :wink2:

i have contacts, but i'm so lazy to put them on every morning and then take them out for sleep...i just use them when i'm going to a party or to the beach!, hahah...

i want other glasses!! love the purple too!!!

i need to change my MICAS btw...the micas here are the thingies were you look through (the crystal or plastic transparent thingie where you look through at?), haha

Oh heck yes!

I don't wear contacts at all because I'm just way too used to my glasses. haha I'm content with them. :cheerful_h4h:

But in a few years I might not even need them. That'll be odd for me.

And it still doesn't look like Mika has lenses in that picture to me.:roftl:

i have contacts, but i'm so lazy to put them on every morning and then take them out for sleep...i just use them when i'm going to a party or to the beach!, hahah...

i want other glasses!! love the purple too!!!

i need to change my MICAS btw...the micas here are the thingies were you look through (the crystal or plastic transparent thingie where you look through at?), haha

Ohhh haha i see. Yeah contacts can be annoying sometimes :bleh:

I really have been wanting glasses, but I'm pretty irresponsible so I'll probably lose them and be blind :D

We'll see haha. I should get glasses coz they're less expensive...

Oh heck yes!

I don't wear contacts at all because I'm just way too used to my glasses. haha I'm content with them. :cheerful_h4h:

But in a few years I might not even need them. That'll be odd for me.

And it still doesn't look like Mika has lenses in that picture to me.:roftl:

yes, even when i don't wear them i still feel like i'm wearing them?!!!!:bleh:

i don't want to have an eye operation!! even if it's too quickly

yes, even when i don't wear them i still feel like i'm wearing them?!!!!:bleh:

i don't want to have an eye operation!! even if it's too quickly

Yea, same here! I've had glasses since I was about three!

Me either! haha It's just that my eyes are getting stronger, so eventually I wont need glasses.

Ohhh haha i see. Yeah contacts can be annoying sometimes :bleh:

I really have been wanting glasses, but I'm pretty irresponsible so I'll probably lose them and be blind :D

We'll see haha. I should get glasses coz they're less expensive...

yes, well if you don't have that attraction for designers glasses like i do:blink: :boxed:

They're rectangle-ish - like the ones you're wearing in your avatar :wink2:

oh, then i must have gotten confussed with other one's:bleh:

Yea, same here! I've had glasses since I was about three!

Me either! haha It's just that my eyes are getting stronger, so eventually I wont need glasses.

yes, i've been wearing glasses since i was 7 or 8...

really?, is that possible?, i think i'm getting more and more blind with the time..:naughty:

yes, i've been wearing glasses since i was 7 or 8...

really?, is that possible?, i think i'm getting more and more blind with the time..:naughty:

Well, I've got a lazy eye, known as amblyopia. My right eye turns in, but when I wear glasses, it gets straight. Supposedly it's because I'm "super far sighted".

It's gotten way better since I was little. It looks way straighter now than it did when I was about ten.

Well, I've got a lazy eye, known as amblyopia. My right eye turns in, but when I wear glasses, it gets straight. Supposedly it's because I'm "super far sighted".

It's gotten way better since I was little. It looks way straighter now than it did when I was about ten.

i have never heard about that problem before, interesting...

well my prob only solves with an operation..:thumbdown:

Mine can be too, but I'd rather not. haha

What's your problem?

yes, i've watched live eye operations and they're quick but they seem like frustrating painful, although they use anestesia...

i have meopia.. i can't see far

:shocked: That sounds creepy.

hahah...i know, it's just that you have this special eye tweezers IN your eye, that makes your eyelids stay open so that the docs. can point the lazer on your eye without you opening your eyes...aaawwrrrghh!! it's just an awful image when they put it on and off...awwhh, you don't want to imagine!!:boxed: