Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wear glasses too!! People with myopia rocks!! lol:punk:

But I want contacts sooo bad!!!

Love the Mika picture! :wub2:

Does Mika have myopia or what?

yay!!! we rock!!

no, he has dislexia, and supposedly he wears glasses because something related to that

Well I don't have to wear my glasses all the time. Usually just at school when the teachers use powerpoints to teach with or overheads (they are the worst!!!) Sitting at the computer is fine and watching TV and movies is good too...

This is me....I would like funner (not a word, I know :mf_rosetinted: ) glasses but as this is my very first pair, I decided that I would see how I liked them in the first place....

post-2980-14298367462_thumb.jpg

Funny story (excuse me while I ramble), the first time my brother saw me with my glasses on, he had just walked into my apartment with a friend, stopped in he tracks and said..."Whoa"....Everyone says that we could be twins and with my glasses, I looked just like him with his glasses....:roftl: :roftl: CREEPY!

i have glasses but i prefer to wear my contact lenses. really, with glasses i look like a complete dork.:boxed:

Haha, I know how you feel.

I got my glasses last year and it was a total shock for me. I always had a perfect sight and then over the night I needed glasses. But I got used to them and now I try to combine both. When I'm at home I wear glasses and when I go somewhere I wear lenses. I still can't make myself to go out with glasses.:roftl:

Anyway- contact lenses rock and I would die without them.:punk:

Haha, I know how you feel.

I got my glasses last year and it was a total shock for me. I always had a perfect sight and then over the night I needed glasses. But I got used to them and now I try to combine both. When I'm at home I wear glasses and when I go somewhere I wear lenses. I still can't make myself to go out with glasses.:roftl:

Anyway- contact lenses rock and I would die without them.:punk:

same here!

btw: i am veeeery short sighted!

I hate my glasses and as I have an astigmatism in both eyes they won't do laser surgery....WHY? when they can do it on one eye but not two...DUH?

Anyway I do were my glasses in the house on planes when I have to. Silly as everyone says they suit me but nah! can't wear my shades with my glasses on!... I always wear my lenses out and about they are bright blue and I love them!

Has anyone thought MIKA might just be blind like the rest of us thats why he wears glasses and might/not have anything to do with his dyslexia....altho my nephew does wear coloured lens glasses for his dyslexia to help him read.

Someone will have to ask him! I will if I remember in a weeks time!!!

xxx

Becks you are very cute!!

I look terribly with and without glasses! :thumbdown:

[ATTACH]4895[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]4896[/ATTACH]

They're old actually... ( I can't believe I posted them)

Awww...Thanks!! :blush-anim-cl:

You look fine with your glasses!! I like the frames!! I now wish I would've gotten something different....

I wish I wore glasses.

Really? I used to wish, when I was younger that I had glasses and braces (for my teeth) :roftl: :roftl: I used to try and fail eye exams but the optometrist knew what I was doing!!

Well you get what you wish for I guess..

I had braces for 2 and half years and now have gotten glasses....:naughty:

Awww...Thanks!! :blush-anim-cl:

You look fine with your glasses!! I like the frames!! I now wish I would've gotten something different....

Really? I used to wish, when I was younger that I had glasses and braces (for my teeth) :roftl: :roftl: I used to try and fail eye exams but the optometrist knew what I was doing!!

Well you get what you wish for I guess..

I had braces for 2 and half years and now have gotten glasses....:naughty:

Thank you!! I had braces too!!! And I totally hated them!! :thumbdown:

I couldn't really tell you if I look hot in my glasses, you'd have to tell me. To be honest I don't think I look that hot with or without them, but look at my sig and judge for yourselves.

omg!!! you all look really hot with your specs!!!:punk:

haha...

i have meopia in both eyes and in one (i remembered) i've got astigmatism too!! :thumbdown::mf_rosetinted:

i'd wear lenses to use my sunglasses...but i'm still lazy...just when i go to the beach!!lol