American Thread Part III

mandilambi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Funny you ask, they moved back to New Jersey! When they lived in Canada (we were about 7 or so), they used to tell me they knew Sant's zip code because they lived near him- and it was HOHOHO (Get it... It's kind of like 6 digits/characters...? :roftl:

Jersey, eh?:das:

:roftl:

Lissa, who's in your avatar? It's cool/creepy.

So have you seen MIKA live yet?? :biggrin2:

No, I just discovered him maybe about a month ago. I can't wait for the day though, hopefully it won't be too too long. In the meantime I'm holding out for the New Kids on the Block reunion:blush-anim-cl:

No, I just discovered him maybe about a month ago. I can't wait for the day though, hopefully it won't be too too long. In the meantime I'm holding out for the New Kids on the Block reunion:blush-anim-cl:

Do you watch a lot of interviews on youtube because if you haven't then well you're missing out :roftl: He's such a cutie!!

This might be completely old news - don't hurt me, I'm out of the loop :bleh: - but did we ever find out the deal with Lookovermyshoulder?

:lmao: That was so random!

I remember those suspicions! Never really followed it, though.

Should we bump that thread?:naughty:

Do you watch a lot of interviews on youtube because if you haven't then well you're missing out :roftl: He's such a cutie!!

You're talking to a YouTube junkie right here. Yeah, I watched a couple of interviews today. In one of them he was playing Chubby Bunny and I swear I was laughing for like 10 minutes afterwards. He is indeed a cutie. He has the type of personality where you know you would have the best time hanging out with him.

You're talking to a YouTube junkie right here. Yeah, I watched a couple of interviews today. In one of them he was playing Chubby Bunny and I swear I was laughing for like 10 minutes afterwards. He is indeed a cutie. He has the type of personality where you know you would have the best time hanging out with him.

omh you JUST watched that?:shocked::roftl:

*looks at post count* Oh sorry, lol, welcome to MFC.

I know :wub2: I fall in love with him a little more after every interview and performance :wub2: Do you have the MIKA DVD?

:roftl:http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=UvzrndeaHdc