American Thread Part III

mandilambi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:roftl: :roftl: you are all talking about foods when i just ate some chicken pot pie :mf_rosetinted: (:naughty: chicken :naughty:) ...it was actually pretty bad, i didnt finish it..

I haven't had that in a REALLLLY long time!! If it's a good kind then I LOVE chiken pot pie!

I've never been to Trader Joes!

I don't think there is one in Iowa. There used to be a Chi-chi's and that was AMAZING!!!! but they're onions killed 3 people :thumbdown: so they closed! That was definitely a tragic day for me..

:crybaby:

me neither :mf_rosetinted:

I haven't had that in a REALLLLY long time!! If it's a good kind then I LOVE chiken pot pie!

ya, this was a BAD kind...cuz it was one that has waayy to much fake stuff in it, uber salty (which, ok, isnt ALWAYS a bad thing) and your supposed to heat it up in the microwave, cuz it comes frozen :thumbdown:

ya, this was a BAD kind...cuz it was one that has waayy to much fake stuff in it, uber salty (which, ok, isnt ALWAYS a bad thing) and your supposed to heat it up in the microwave, cuz it comes frozen :thumbdown:

I hate microwave dinners! I have to eat them every other day and it makes me just want to throw up! :no: When I'm with my father (parents are divorced) I have to live in his girlfriends house and she owns a daycare :thumbdown: All the plates and silverware are too nasty to use and I still don't know where anything's at food wise so I just have my own special bins with tv dinners and paper bowls, plates, cups, and plastic siverware. :blush-anim-cl:

I hate microwave dinners! I have to eat them every other day and it makes me just want to throw up! :no: When I'm with my father (parents are divorced) I have to live in his girlfriends house and she owns a daycare :thumbdown: All the plates and silverware are too nasty to use and I still don't know where anything's at food wise so I just have my own special bins with tv dinners and paper bowls, plates, cups, and plastic siverware. :blush-anim-cl:

ya, yuch, :puke::naughty:

home cooked food all the way! :wub2: :wub2:

ya, yuch, :puke::naughty:

home cooked food all the way! :wub2: :wub2:

I absolutely LOVE eating my grandma's food!! :wub2: The corn casserole and roles and that carmel cake stuff :bleh: She makes this WONDERFUL carmel cake.. but it's not cake.. I don't know what it is, but it uses 9 sticks of butter and it's the worst thing EVER but it tastes SOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!! :wub2:

I don't think there is one in Iowa. There used to be a Chi-chi's and that was AMAZING!!!! but they're onions killed 3 people :thumbdown: so they closed! That was definitely a tragic day for me..

:crybaby:

You need to find one, and be enlightened. Trader Joes is my second home. I love all the employees there, too. They're so, so nice. It's kind of like the MFC, food style. :naughty:

http://traderjoes.com/Attachments/all_locations.pdf

My aunt shops at Trader Joes all the time!

I love your aunt!

Same here! *Licks lips*

Yeah, the salt in frozen stuff can get ridicccc.

i'm off now, I'm afraid my alarm clock won't go off, and I don't want to miss tomorrow's amazingness!!!

Edit: I messed all those quotes up. Oh well. You'll figure 'em out. :naughty:

You need to find one, and be enlightened. Trader Joes is my second home. I love all the employees there, too. They're so, so nice. It's kind of like the MFC, food style. :naughty:

http://traderjoes.com/Attachments/all_locations.pdf

i'm off now, I'm afraid my alarm clock won't go off, and I don't want to miss tomorrow's amazingness!!!

Edit: I messed all those quotes up. Oh well. You'll figure 'em out. :naughty:

There's not one for Iowa on there! :shocked: The next time I go visit my cousins in Minneapolis I'm going to find one though!

Check your alarm clock again! Good night! :biggrin2: And have fun tomorrow!!!

I absolutely LOVE eating my grandma's food!! :wub2: The corn casserole and roles and that carmel cake stuff :bleh: She makes this WONDERFUL carmel cake.. but it's not cake.. I don't know what it is, but it uses 9 sticks of butter and it's the worst thing EVER but it tastes SOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!! :wub2:

I have a grandma who cooks like that too. I really really miss her home-cooked meals (she's in Missouri, I'm in Florida). My other grandmother, who lives five minutes away from me, can't cook for anything. Instead of fresh Toll House cookies, I get Girl Scout cookies that have been in the freezer for nine years!

I have a grandma who cooks like that too. I really really miss her home-cooked meals (she's in Missouri, I'm in Florida). My other grandmother, who lives five minutes away from me, can't cook for anything. Instead of fresh Toll House cookies, I get Girl Scout cookies that have been in the freezer for nine years!

I love Girl Scout cookies, but I'm not sure I'd love them 9 years old! :lmfao: I'm so happy that both my grandma's can cook! My other grandma :naughty: makes some MEAN noodles with beef and carrots! :wub2:

I don't know, but I am extremely irritated by all that. Why did they bother to tell us about that in the first place if they were just going to carry us along saying it'll be this day, that day, this day, that day?

....otherwise...I'm fine. How are you?

I don't know, but I am extremely irritated by all that. Why did they bother to tell us about that in the first place if they were just going to carry us along saying it'll be this day, that day, this day, that day?

....otherwise...I'm fine. How are you?

I know!! exactly!!!

:no:

They kept on saying 'oh its this day' and now they tell us its today but today is almost over and nothing's happened!!! :sneaky2:

anyways haha

hopefully itll happen

I'm good thanks!! Eating a delicious nutella sammich :wub2:

I'm good thanks!! Eating a delicious nutella sammich :wub2:

Nutella :mf_lustslow:

When I went to Italy last year I smuggled back a bunch of those free little packages of Nutella that I stole from the hotel. But they exploded in my bag on the plane. :thumbdown: I was bitterly disappointed.

Now it seems we can't even voice our opinions about being upset the news has been pushed off without topics being shut down.

:no: i know

MFC is a lot of people and we sort of want to know what's going on :blink:

but I suppose waiting a smidgeon more wouldnt hurt ;)a smidgeon.

Nutella :mf_lustslow:

When I went to Italy last year I smuggled back a bunch of those free little packages of Nutella that I stole from the hotel. But they exploded in my bag on the plane. :thumbdown: I was bitterly disappointed.

:mf_lustslow:

Nutella is heavenly. I love it!!

Awww haha im sorry

They have nutella at the market though!!! Buy it!! :naughty: