American Thread Part III

mandilambi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

At least I'm not the only one that noticed. What is up with that? We can't show a little irritation about this so they shut us up? Hmmm..

That's just not right! :blink: I shall never do homework before MFC again! :roftl: I've missed so much!

:blink: Luckyy!! That mustve been amazing haha

Yeah, it was a LOT of fun. The only thing that wasn't good was that we had to get up at about 6 every day. But I mean...it was snowing and crappy here in Boston and we were waking up to sunny 80 degree weather over there every day so I can't complain that much. And waking up at 6:00 on April vacation isn't so bad when you look out the window and realize you're in Venice or Rome.

Yeah, it was a LOT of fun. The only thing that wasn't good was that we had to get up at about 6 every day. But I mean...it was snowing and crappy here in Boston and we were waking up to sunny 80 degree weather over there every day so I can't complain that much. And waking up at 6:00 on April vacation isn't so bad when you look out the window and realize you're in Venice or Rome.

:shocked:

*is jealous* lucky!!! pscht i get up at 6ish every day to go to school. I'd rather being doing the same but in italy :naughty:

:shocked:

*is jealous* lucky!!! pscht i get up at 6ish every day to go to school. I'd rather being doing the same but in italy :naughty:

Yeah I get up at 6-ish too for school, depending on how many times I hit my snooze. Generally it's between 6:05 and 6:20. Regardless, I'm out of my house by 6:30, which is entirely too early for me to be alive, let alone out of my house.

I'd rather be in Italy than at a bus stop in the snow... :thumbdown:

Yeah I get up at 6-ish too for school, depending on how many times I hit my snooze. Generally it's between 6:05 and 6:20. Regardless, I'm out of my house by 6:30, which is entirely too early for me to be alive, let alone out of my house.

I'd rather be in Italy than at a bus stop in the snow... :thumbdown:

Wow! im sorry haha

I set my alarm for 6:30

but press snooze until its 7:10-7:20ish and then get ready and leave at 7:40, which still makes me late to chem :P school starts at 7:56.

haha

By the way I like your photography quote/saying in your siggie :wink2:

Between 430 and 5? See that's when I'd drop out of school. :naughty:

School starts at 7:45 for us, but our bus comes early. I could just sleep a little later and take the regular MBTA buses to school but that would require me to get off at a certain stop and wait for a different but, and waiting out in the cold is not something I want to be doing so early. Plus, those buses are so unreliable that I just stick with the bus that goes right to my school.

Oh and thanks, I like my photography quote too. =)

Horrible.. I got my first car and it's ugly... and

MY BARI DIED :crybaby:

at least u have a car!:shocked: hm:sneaky2: even though i dont have a liscence yet i am probably gonna be stuck sharing my moms minivan when i am a senior in hs:thumbdown: what kind is it?

at least u have a car!:shocked: hm:sneaky2: even though i dont have a liscence yet i am probably gonna be stuck sharing my moms minivan when i am a senior in hs:thumbdown: what kind is it?

I have to share it with my twin. :thumbdown: So really I have half a car! :roftl: It's a camry... not sure what year' date=' but it's old and my dad, older sister, and aunt used it before me so it looks like crap. :tears: It's bumper paint is all gone and there's a godsmack sticker on the back! :blink: [/font']

I have to share it with my twin. :thumbdown: So really I have half a car! :roftl: It's a camry... not sure what year, but it's old and my dad, older sister, and aunt used it before me so it looks like crap. :tears: It's bumper paint is all gone and there's a godsmack sticker on the back! :blink:

Hey, if you don't want it, I'll gladly take it. :wink2:

I have to share it with my twin. :thumbdown: So really I have half a car! :roftl: It's a camry... not sure what year, but it's old and my dad, older sister, and aunt used it before me so it looks like crap. :tears: It's bumper paint is all gone and there's a godsmack sticker on the back! :blink:

i feel like i've seen your car before.. or one just like it... it's really the godsmack sticker that gets me... it's so familiar.. WEIRD! :shocked: