American Thread Part III

mandilambi

pshhhh everybody but me apparently. God, i ned to catch up on my movies, I haven't seen monty python or mission impossible either

i bet i can come up with more also.

i still think that movie name is sub par though.

I totally made that up! :lmfao:

I've never seen monty python :naughty: and I haven't seen mission impossible for I don't know how many years! :shocked:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I totally made that up! :lmfao:

I've never seen monty python :naughty: and I haven't seen mission impossible for I don't know how many years! :shocked:

ARGH! fine then. lol. i haven't seen the second half of titanic or the oceans 11 movies. and the list goes on.... ah well. I like funny movies, serious ones bore me haha.

ARGH! fine then. lol. i haven't seen the second half of titanic or the oceans 11 movies. and the list goes on.... ah well. I like funny movies, serious ones bore me haha.

as long as you have seen live in cartoon motion then WHO CARES:roftl: i havent seen tons of movies!!!! my parents refuse to buy dvds and i rarely go to the movies and when ever i do the movies usually turn out like crap:thumbdown:

as long as you have seen live in cartoon motion then WHO CARES:roftl: i havent seen tons of movies!!!! my parents refuse to buy dvds and i rarely go to the movies and when ever i do the movies usually turn out like crap:thumbdown:

haha, exacty! Same here!

oh and i've seen the second half on titanc...if thats any consolation lol.:thumb_yello::blush-anim-cl:

yeah, i think my sister saw it something like 6 times just in theatre lol.

her name is Lissa (Alissa) also, crrrazy:bleh:

So many times?! I've seen it a lot but at least it was over a 10 year time span... not that it makes it any better. lol. I can understand though, Leo was like the man of everybody's dreams. So romantic.

Oh! :lmfao: I thought you didn't know what we were talking about!! :roftl:

You know another GREAT cute love story?! :wub2:

Benny&Joon!!! :lmfao:

sam20.jpg

I LOOVE Sam! :roftl:

OMG! I love that movie. Sam is so cute. :wub2:

I love the roll dancing part. Ahh, one of Johnny's finest.

Love that picture btw. His face is so cute.

OMG! I love that movie. Sam is so cute. :wub2:

I love the roll dancing part. Ahh, one of Johnny's finest.

Love that picture btw. His face is so cute.

When I first saw that movie, my strange friend and I learned the roll dancing bit.....lol

Then we would do it in restaurants....:bleh: