American Thread Part III

mandilambi

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my mom is teasing me by saying her and mika are going to elope because she thinks he was singing big girl to her because he saw her on the camera because of andy the cameraman:sneaky2: she has been doing this to me ever since the concert and it has really been pissing me off!

Hahahaha It's better than my parents my Dad says Mika is flat, and my Mom called him a terrorist!!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My dad finally admitted yesterday that he likes Mika's music. I was like "aHA!! So finally the truth comes out! You tease me only to cover up the fact that you like him too!" And he was like "Yeah pretty much." Haha I've finally gotten through to him.

My dad finally admitted yesterday that he likes Mika's music. I was like "aHA!! So finally the truth comes out! You tease me only to cover up the fact that you like him too!" And he was like "Yeah pretty much." Haha I've finally gotten through to him.

My dad admitted to liking Lollipop, so we're making progress.:naughty:

My dad admitted to liking Lollipop, so we're making progress.:naughty:

My dad likes Big Girl. And he always sings Relax, hahaha. At first when he was singing Relax I was like "Stop making fun of me." and he goes "No no really, I like it!" But I wouldn't believe him. Haha and he sings Big Girl at random moments too.

Oh yeah my Dad also calls him Miko and Migay and stuff like that.:thumbdown:

my dad calls him miko also i get sooo annoyed at him for it and before the terminal 5 gig i was like arent u excited to see mika and he was like no and hoo is miko! my reply:blink: :shocked::boxed: u did not just say that *snaps finger in z formation*