The Vitas Appreciation Thread.

cheeseygoodness

omg. i wonder why he posing so "intensly"....erm.

ah! you bought a vitas cd? i'd be afraid (and would hope) that instead of the CD, vitas would come in my mail. :shocked: / :wub2:

i haven't decided if i love him, or am afraid of him....

I bought two! XD I'm just waiting for the second one to come now.

Ahahaha, the mental picture of you getting a package and Vitas suddenly popping out of it is an oh-so-fabulous one :roftl: "SURPRISE!!"

Oh, I just found this video not long ago, it's so random XD;

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought two! XD I'm just waiting for the second one to come now.

Ahahaha, the mental picture of you getting a package and Vitas suddenly popping out of it is an oh-so-fabulous one :roftl: "SURPRISE!!"

Oh, I just found this video not long ago, it's so random XD;

i would DIE! this is how it would go....

i drag the huge box inside my house, i start opening the package....and "OOOOAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOAAAAAHHHHH!!!!" (that's his high note written down lol) i die....and vitas tries to drink my blood before it gets cold....

and that video..... :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: it scared me....i can't tell if they were acting, or for real, i was waiting for him to jump and scare the crap out of that woman!

i would DIE! this is how it would go....

i drag the huge box inside my house, i start opening the package....and "OOOOAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOAAAAAHHHHH!!!!" (that's his high note written down lol) i die....and vitas tries to drink my blood before it gets cold....

:lmfao: That would be amazing! Perhaps you should start videotaping if you ever get a large package with breathing holes in it so we can all see. :naughty:

and that video..... :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: it scared me....i can't tell if they were acting, or for real, i was waiting for him to jump and scare the crap out of that woman!

I didn't get it... very creepy. :blink:

My CD still hasn't come yet :( I WANT MORE VITAS, DAMMIT!

Oh well. This video is rather cute, I think (Vitas says a couple of things in Chinese, and it's just... awwww XD~ <3 )

awwwww....he did look cute here! :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

but towards the end, he looked like he wanted me to join his cult. and he said something like "and we'll enjoy the music together"....that just makes it worse, but, he was definitley a cutie!

My CD still hasn't come yet :( I WANT MORE VITAS, DAMMIT!

Oh well. This video is rather cute, I think (Vitas says a couple of things in Chinese, and it's just... awwww XD~ <3 )

hahaha... i don't know why but this vid made me laugh sooo hard... must be the the music in the background.... or the red flowers... or the hole vibe he has around him.. just tooo funny:roftl: :roftl:

but towards the end, he looked like he wanted me to join his cult.

ROFL! He kind of did a bit, didn't he... XD

hahaha... i don't know why but this vid made me laugh sooo hard... must be the the music in the background.... or the red flowers... or the hole vibe he has around him.. just tooo funny:roftl: :roftl:

I love the face he does when he says "Thank you" in Chinese LOL XD

And "Wo... ai... ni... men!" ("I love you all!") XDDD bless!

And yeah, the music does indeed add to the whole amusingness of it all XD~

omg. at work today, i saw a guy that loooked EXACTLY like vitas! i wanted to ask him to sing!

Oh my! I probably would've spent ages staring at him thinking, "OMG, Vitas lookalike! O_O" and ended up creeping the poor guy out :naughty:

This video is amusing... I wonder how many people dialled the number at the end? :roftl:

Oh my! I probably would've spent ages staring at him thinking, "OMG, Vitas lookalike! O_O" and ended up creeping the poor guy out :naughty:

This video is amusing... I wonder how many people dialled the number at the end? :roftl:

i was kind of following him, and waiting to see if he spoke russian :naughty:

oh my gosh! he must be a hot bachelor over there! did you see how those girls screamed! and you saw how he meditated....oohahaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh singing like that, who's to say he wouldn't do that in a movie theatre?

Ahahaha, now I have this mental picture of Vitas suddenly bursting into song in the middle of a cinema, and everybody else being like, "STFU!" :roftl:

i was kind of following him, and waiting to see if he spoke russian :naughty:

And did he? :naughty:

and you saw how he meditated....oohahaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh singing like that, who's to say he wouldn't do that in a movie theatre?

Gahahaha! XD

Do you know the Metal Gear Solid series? Well, if you don't, it's basically a series of action games with an emphasis on stealth, and actually, one of them is set in Russia and has a character that SO reminds me of Vitas in that Opera #2 vid with the Chinese & Russian subtitles... *blahblahblah*

But anyway, I got this mental picture of the main character, Solid Snake, having to rescue Vitas or something and trying to be all stealthy so that they won't get spotted by any guards, when suddenly, Vitas bursts into song, causing the guards to get those great big exclamation marks over their heads that pop up when they've been alerted... :roftl:

*TEH GEEKZ0RZ XD*

And did he? :naughty:

Gahahaha! XD

Do you know the Metal Gear Solid series? Well, if you don't, it's basically a series of action games with an emphasis on stealth, and actually, one of them is set in Russia and has a character that SO reminds me of Vitas in that Opera #2 vid with the Chinese & Russian subtitles... *blahblahblah*

But anyway, I got this mental picture of the main character, Solid Snake, having to rescue Vitas or something and trying to be all stealthy so that they won't get spotted by any guards, when suddenly, Vitas bursts into song, causing the guards to get those great big exclamation marks over their heads that pop up when they've been alerted... :roftl:

*TEH GEEKZ0RZ XD*

unfortunatley, he had an american accent :thumbdown:

:roftl: i've never heard of that game. when the guards hear him, they probably think some woman opera singer is dying or something!

unfortunatley, he had an american accent

Boooooo :thumbdown:

:roftl: i've never heard of that game. when the guards hear him, they probably think some woman opera singer is dying or something!

Hahahaha! :roftl:

The Metal Gear Solid series (which is actually a part of the long-running Metal Gear series) is pretty damn good, IMO. The one that's set in Russia and has a character that I thought of immediately when I first saw Opera #2 is Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater - the character in question is called Ocelot, and you can see his first appearance in the game in this video (he doesn't make his entrance until about 1:22)

"That's Major Ocelot to you."

OH HE SO COOL

You should show him this one!! :biggrin2:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=KykguUBRHb4

I love it at 2:30 :wub2::naughty:

I love how he has this "Heh, I'm gooood" kind of expression in various parts of that video LOL :roftl: