The Vitas Appreciation Thread.

cheeseygoodness

wow, wow and wow!

i never thought i'd see the day when vitas was wearing a red wig, and a hot pink cowboy outfit. :shocked:

i have NO IDEA what they were saying before vitas starts the "ahhaaahhhhhhhhh", it just makes it all the more random! i bet he really does just do that randomly at restaurants, or movies....

just wow.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have NO IDEA what they were saying before vitas starts the "ahhaaahhhhhhhhh", it just makes it all the more random! i bet he really does just do that randomly at restaurants, or movies....

Ahahaha, now I have this mental picture of Vitas suddenly bursting into song in the middle of a cinema, and everybody else being like, "STFU!" :roftl:

Oh, BTW, I found

earlier today... I think the program is similar to Punk'd or something, because what basically happens is that Vitas gets told he's been selected to participate in the Eurovision Song Contest at the last minute, and he only has a few hours to rehearse. He starts off singing 'Blue Suede Shoes', but some of the people in charge decide he ought to sing patriotic lyrics in Russian to the same tune. Hilarity ensues. :biggrin2:

Ahahaha, now I have this mental picture of Vitas suddenly bursting into song in the middle of a cinema, and everybody else being like, "STFU!" :roftl:

Oh, BTW, I found

earlier today... I think the program is similar to Punk'd or something, because what basically happens is that Vitas gets told he's been selected to participate in the Eurovision Song Contest at the last minute, and he only has a few hours to rehearse. He starts off singing 'Blue Suede Shoes', but some of the people in charge decide he ought to sing patriotic lyrics in Russian to the same tune. Hilarity ensues. :biggrin2:

okkaaayy!! that really made my day.. his laugh is soo cute!! and what the hell with the dancing part??!!:roftl: :roftl: .. i see they love making fun of vitas in russia hehe..poor him.. he seemed so desperate:naughty: :naughty:

He comes on April, 3rd to my city. Why not MIKA? (((((((((((((((((((.

Maybe one day, Mika will go and do some concerts in Russia, and then Vitas will come and do some concerts here in the UK - then we'll both be happy! :naughty:

(Not that I'd rather go to a Vitas concert than a Mika concert, it'd just be nice to have them both perform over here =D )

yeah.. i understand.:wink2: . even if i appreciate vitas.. i would rather have mika doing a gig here.. than vitas... sigh..

Ah, well I'm greedy and want them both! :bleh:

(Not as Man!tATu, though XD)

I found this video today... it's Vitas singing Opera #2 with some random girl, or rather, Vitas doing his "I AM singing live, dammit!" thing (LOL) and the poor girl trying to sing a song that's clearly out of her range both ways... I feel sorry for her :shocked:

Admittedly, it would be rather amusing if they did decide to form Man!tATu, and it would indeed be fabulous to see Mika and Vitas on the same stage, but... :roftl:

(Oh boy, now I've got this random mental picture of Mika and Vitas in schoolboy outfits having a little competition to see who can sing higher XDDD I love my imagination sometimes...)

Ah, well I'm greedy and want them both! :bleh:

(Not as Man!tATu, though XD)

I found this video today... it's Vitas singing Opera #2 with some random girl, or rather, Vitas doing his "I AM singing live, dammit!" thing (LOL) and the poor girl trying to sing a song that's clearly out of her range both ways... I feel sorry for her :shocked:

that random girl cannot sing. eck! vitas freaking rocked it, though!

haha! i was just playing opera #2 REALLY LOUD and my brother walks in my room "turn that sh!t off!!! IT'S REDICULOUS!" and i said "PISHHH!!! vitas is ALL MAN!":roftl:

anyways, i found out today that i can hit that crazy note in opera #2....not very well though...

Haha XD

Being a soprano, I can sing the high notes in Opera #2 okay, but I struggle to reach the highest notes he hits in Dedication :shocked:

okay, okay, I got bored.. its not the schoolboy outfits.. but well

mikavtasej2.png

*DIES* :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

OH, I ended up buying another Vitas album online this morning, I just couldn't resist... XD It was his latest one this time, 'cause I looooove 'Krikom' :wub2:

Haha XD

OH, I ended up buying another Vitas album online this morning, I just couldn't resist... XD It was his latest one this time, 'cause I looooove 'Krikom' :wub2:

that's cool.. when you get them.. tell me which one you like better..:wink2: