The Vitas Appreciation Thread.

cheeseygoodness

Ooooh, I've heard of them... don't think I've heard any of their music, though.

*is currently getting mental pictures of Mika and Vitas in schoolboy outfits singing various tATu songs... oh dear :roftl:*

That would be HOT!:mf_lustslow:

a guy version of tATu.:naughty::roftl: .. it has been a lonnnng time since I've heard of them..
Yeah... good idea, ain't it ? xD

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What about Michael Jackson:mf_rosetinted:

I just KNOW you think he's the hottest guy on earth...:mf_rosetinted:

Obviously, Wacko Jacko beats both Mika and Vitas when it comes to hotness. I mean, decaying plastic noses and a strange obsession with young children? You can't get hotter than that. :mf_rosetinted:

Obviously, Wacko Jacko beats both Mika and Vitas when it comes to hotness. I mean, decaying plastic noses and a strange obsession with young children? You can't get hotter than that. :mf_rosetinted:

THAT is the definition of hotness:naughty:

I had no idea his songs were on iTunes!!!! :wub2:

I knew, but I'm old fashioned and want the CDs xP

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

it sounds like salsa music! lol

i bet a zillion dollars vitas could STILL hit that note!

VITAS SALSAAAA XD

It'd be pretty mental if he could actually sing that high LOL!

I did not read, that here is written about Vitas.... (((((((((((((

But he in soles it is not necessary to ours MIKA!!!!!

He from Russia... Yes. But he does not have voice!!!! It can pull only one note, squeal... In the rest him the voice is similar to whisper. He does not get in notes. When I him heard, several years ago, on the TV showed festival " Slavic market ", I have not burned down nearly with shame! So awfully to whisper!!! And only squeal which goes right to it. But he cannot sing in such sonority! For it it is impossible. He cannot can sing never, as our darling MIKA!!! Never! At him there are no such voice data. Except for " AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! ", he will not sing anything a high voice. And it can almost everyone. And in Russia, at us many comedians him imitate (as well as other actors), but the voice at them is much stronger, than at Vitas. Our actors almost sing everyone under a soundtrack, and this among them. To worry it is not meaningful. We MIKA is unique. MIKA UNIQUE!!!!

It is not necessary to litter MFC.

I did not read, that here is written about Vitas.... (((((((((((((

But he in soles it is not necessary to ours MIKA!!!!!

He from Russia... Yes. But he does not have voice!!!! It can pull only one note, squeal... In the rest him the voice is similar to whisper. He does not get in notes. When I him heard, several years ago, on the TV showed festival " Slavic market ", I have not burned down nearly with shame! So awfully to whisper!!! And only squeal which goes right to it. But he cannot sing in such sonority! For it it is impossible. He cannot can sing never, as our darling MIKA!!! Never! At him there are no such voice data. Except for " AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! ", he will not sing anything a high voice. And it can almost everyone. And in Russia, at us many comedians him imitate (as well as other actors), but the voice at them is much stronger, than at Vitas. Our actors almost sing everyone under a soundtrack, and this among them. To worry it is not meaningful. We MIKA is unique. MIKA UNIQUE!!!!

It is not necessary to litter MFC.

so... I understand Vitas is not really appreciated in russia?

so... I understand Vitas is not really appreciated in russia?

Each singer will find the admirers. Vitas does not rattle popularity to all Russia. And, now him it is not visible and on the TV. It is not swept up especially. In my opinion, even in New Year's transfers I have not noticed him performance. Probably, that has not noticed. There was an agiotage earlier. Curiosity. Questions of type " that at him with a neck ", or " him were brought up by the aunt, and mum has died, when he was the child ". Then it was already found out, that it was for a raising of interest. In my opinion, mum at he has died. But then. I do not remember. He not the gay, has the girl. I think, that it is not necessary to offend ours MIKA, palming off for him someone... I think, that for MIKA it would be unpleasant to learn, that him admirers so strongly are admired someone... Can, I am not right... But for me there is nobody except for MIKA.

In general, Vitas as all others. Also it is a pseudonym. Its name Vitaly Grachev.

I think, that for MIKA it would be unpleasant to learn, that him admirers so strongly are admired someone... Can, I am not right... But for me there is nobody except for MIKA.

To be honest, I don't think Mika would really mind if some of us are fans of Vitas as well as of him... :boxed: Mika is not the centre of the universe after all LOL! And just because we happen to like Vitas' music a lot doesn't mean that we're saying, "Move over Mika, we like this guy better than you!" :naughty: We still love Mika, honest! ^_^

To be honest, I don't think Mika would really mind if some of us are fans of Vitas as well as of him... :boxed: Mika is not the centre of the universe after all LOL! And just because we happen to like Vitas' music a lot doesn't mean that we're saying, "Move over Mika, we like this guy better than you!" :naughty: We still love Mika, honest! ^_^

exactly... it would be kind of boring to like only one artist or only one kind of music..

exactly... it would be kind of boring to like only one artist or only one kind of music..

Goodness, yes... >.O

Being a music obsessor, I've got a rather large, constantly growing CD collection (I think I have about 140 in total so far! :shocked: ) of various different genres, so the thought of limiting myself to only one artist is... painful, to say the least XD

Ooooh, by the way, people, have you seen 'Crazy Day' on YouTube? It's basically this short comedy that Vitas acted in, and even though it's obviously in Russian and has no subtitles, it's pretty damn funny XD

The video is

:)

Ooooh, by the way, people, have you seen 'Crazy Day' on YouTube? It's basically this short comedy that Vitas acted in, and even though it's obviously in Russian and has no subtitles, it's pretty damn funny XD

The video is

:)

haha.. he's cute with his pink hat and yellow shirt!!:naughty: