OFFICIAL: THE MIDWAY STATE PROJECT (Thank You messages & More!)

BonjourMika1990

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We'll if they tour soon to St. Louis then we'd be the girls to deliever it to them personally.:roftl: If by chance they would come to Chicago and we'd go there, then we'd want you Melanie to deliever it to them and maybe if we went we could video tape it for you.:blush-anim-cl:

Mailing it would also be fun, but what any honor Melanie to get invited to give it to them.:thumb_yello:

Mjoshi, those are great pics!!!

We got done with our artwork. Hopefully you all will like it and maybe we could put it in the book.

TheMidwayStatedrawing.jpg

Love Love:wub2:

The Meyer Twins

Megan and Haley

Not as nice as your artwork hhe.

amazing

Can't wait till the mail tomorrow. Hopefully we'll get our autograph. We wonder if it will be the same as cheesygoodness (sorry don't know your name)?

Just watched the video again of Nathan watching some video. It is so hiliarous.:roftl: Whoever is video taping says something like the people who is watching this will know because of the music and Mike Kirsh says yeah and laughs and we think it is such a cute laugh. It makes us laugh every time. Also when Nathan says "Oh my GOD!" It is priceless.:roftl:

I love Nathan's reaction to that video! It's so cute!! He like flinches in the middle of the video, haha. I'm assuming you've never seen the video. Do you know what it is? My friend sat me down and told me to watch it. So I did. BIG mistake. Thank God he didn't record my reaction though like he was going to, because I was like gagging and shuddering. Haha I just love Nathan's reaction to it. He's so awesome.

At least you guys got to meet them! In Chicago we didn't get to meet Mika or The Midway State men.:thumbdown: We are so glad though that we got to see an excellent performance from Mika. The Midway State was awesome also. We are so glad that our first experience with Midway was hearing them live. It just makes it more cool to listen to them now and know what it is like to hear them in person, just like Mika.

Love:wub2:

The Meyer Twins

At least you guys got to meet them! In Chicago we didn't get to meet Mika or The Midway State men.:thumbdown: We are so glad though that we got to see an excellent performance from Mika. The Midway State was awesome also. We are so glad that our first experience with Midway was hearing them live. It just makes it more cool to listen to them now and know what it is like to hear them in person, just like Mika.

Love:wub2:

The Meyer Twins

I agree, I love that my first experience with them was live. Well, I checked them out on MySpace first, but I didn't really listen because I was like "Wooh! 3 days till Mika!!!" But I really listened to them in concert and I was like "Wow!" I'm glad that my first experience with them AND Sara Bareilles was live!

Speaking of Sara...has anyone tried to get tickets to her headlining tour in April? I went on Ticketmaster when I got home from work today (at about 4...tickets went on sale at 12) and I think she already sold out! I'm so bummed!!

Oh, forgot to say. Melanie did you get the rest of our stuff we sent to you? We didn't see our names bolded so just thought we'd ask.

mmhhhm, I got it... I'll bold you guys :)

I saw their youtube video, Nathan still melts my heart *sigh

and I asked them if it was strange seeing rainbow haired people in the audience??? I imagined they weren't quite used to that:roftl: