OFFICIAL: THE MIDWAY STATE PROJECT (Thank You messages & More!)

BonjourMika1990

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ooo! Nathan would love my family then, as my dad is a herpetologist, meaning he studies reptiles and amphibians. We have ponds full of turtles, frogs and fish in our back yard and i've pretty much grown up around animals like that. That's pretty cool of him.:wub2:

:wub2: MIKE KIRSH!!!:wub2:

All we did was wish the guys a good Friday night and Mike Kirsh put a comment on our page wishing us a fun Saturday. Too Cute. Love him to death.....or something like that. We are stoked.

Did we mention that we love him???

Also we just checked out Nathan's myspace last night too. Yeah, he seems to love animals. And we DID notice that it said he was in a relationship. Didn't see the status from when he was on last though?

when are we giving them the book thing?

I sent pms to the late people...this coming friday is the final deadline :)

and I'm sending it off to their managment's address:thumb_yello:

I'm ordering 4 copies...one for each guy and enclosing it with a note to distribute the books to each member and a thank you to rosie:blush-anim-cl: attached to the note will be a mika badge...and inside of the box...when they open it... There will be confetti from Mika's last gig in london ( my penpals kamiva sent it to me) I thought it was such a cute idea so I'm sharing "SOME" with the guys:punk:

It'll arrive to them by mid april I'd assume...

:wub2: MIKE KIRSH!!!:wub2:

All we did was wish the guys a good Friday night and Mike Kirsh put a comment on our page wishing us a fun Saturday. Too Cute. Love him to death.....or something like that. We are stoked.

Did we mention that we love him???

Also we just checked out Nathan's myspace last night too. Yeah, he seems to love animals. And we DID notice that it said he was in a relationship. Didn't see the status from when he was on last though?

let's just get it out there...

KIRSH is gorgeous and pretty darn sexy with that guitar :wink2:

But there's something about Nathan that just grabs my attention:mf_lustslow:

I'm ordering 4 copies...one for each guy and enclosing it with a note to distribute the books to each member and a thank you to rosie:blush-anim-cl: attached to the note will be a mika badge...and inside of the box...when they open it... There will be confetti from Mika's last gig in london ( my penpals kamiva sent it to me) I thought it was such a cute idea so I'm sharing "SOME" with the guys:punk:

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG YAY!!!! You are so creative when it comes to this stuff. Wow and that is cool that you'll get 4 books so they each will have one. Do you have any idea if the public will be able to order one like A Year In Cartoon Motion?

let's just get it out there...

KIRSH is gorgeous and pretty darn sexy with that guitar :wink2:

But there's something about Nathan that just grabs my attention:mf_lustslow:

Yeah Nathan is pretty lovely but Kirsh is "KILLLER"!:naughty:

OMG YAY!!!! You are so creative when it comes to this stuff. Wow and that is cool that you'll get 4 books so they each will have one. Do you have any idea if the public will be able to order one like A Year In Cartoon Motion?

Yeah Nathan is pretty lovely but Kirsh is "KILLLER"!:naughty:

hmmmm I'm not sure... I'd suppose so :naughty: I'll talk to their management first to see if that would be ok...because we're using some official pics of theirs

haha, I wrote a blog about it...it goes by fast because people tend to get excited by the 3rd paragraph:blush-anim-cl:

here we are:

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendID=140374967

:wub2:

Thanks! :biggrin2:

as: totally off topic

mygd norwalk, your sig!! brian kinney,lol!!!grand.

Thank you!!!! Did you click it?! :wub2: I love Brian Kinney more than Mika right now and THAT is definitely saying something!!!

Yeah of course, forgot about the official pics. oooo, hope they love it.

I got a message from kirsh... after I'd written them lol

that he thought it was a really sweet idea.

I got a bit worried because it looked like it wasn't going to be huge...I sent them a pic of mika with the yearbook lol...just to let them know that I've done this before and they're not gonna get like a freaky pop up book:roftl: and I said " Nathan you should totally try rockin those glasses mika's wearing" Kirsh wrote back: "I'll see if nathan will wear those glasses" he got a kick out of it...and than of course that was the first time kirsh had ever written me...and I started a little conversation with him and by the end he said he would try and wear the mika glasses... "we'll see...haha...maybe"

He was such a sweetheart! So, I think for sure him and wise, from my understanding are gonna love it:wub2:

FORGOT to mention that I asked the guys for a quote for the book... I think I know what I'll do with it :blush-anim-cl:

I asked them to describe the mika tour and wise wrote back saying:

* I even mentioned meeting johnny to them lol... I was telling everyone at that point! They're no exception!*

hey melanie.

a. thats pretty cool about johnny depp. he's a bad ass.

b. "being on tour with mika was the best month of our lives! him and his band were the warmest people and they really inspired us."

I had no idea they felt that way about the tour:punk:

Thanks! :biggrin2:

Thank you!!!! Did you click it?! :wub2: I love Brian Kinney more than Mika right now and THAT is definitely saying something!!!

LOL, NO!!I hadnt actually clicked! stupid me!!lol, wow, he is one of my favourite charachter, the person who writes the quotes is just brilliant, and gharrold is such a good actor, i mean who else could play the cynical "brian kinney"? really...he is dead gorgeous and...come on, we all know that he is not a bitch, he is just honnest, he is the sweetest sexiest man really, it must be really hard for "justin"who is actually gay to play with g who is not , great acting performance, really and very cool link ;)