OFFICIAL: THE MIDWAY STATE PROJECT (Thank You messages & More!)

BonjourMika1990

I will not put two R's, scouts honor:thumb_yello:

but guys, I've got a rough couple of weeks ahead of me with the production of this book... I've started laying out the content, and it'll be hard to stretch everything to get as many pages as possible...

I'm going to do my best to cater to people's wishes, but sometimes time crunches dictate things...

Marianne, I will be putting your drawing on its own page like you requested (that was the original plan for everyone's art work) but it will not be directly after your message... though credit will be given at the bottom of the drawing.

Thanks guys, wish me luck...:thumb_yello:

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

but guys, I've got a rough couple of weeks ahead of me with the production of this book... I've started laying out the content, and it'll be hard to stretch everything to get as many pages as possible...

I'm going to do my best to cater to people's wishes, but sometimes time crunches dictate things...

Marianne, I will be putting your drawing on its own page like you requested (that was the original plan for everyone's art work) but it will not be directly after your message... though credit will be given at the bottom of the drawing.

Good luck Melanie, I'm sure it'll look fantastic and all your hard work will pay off.:wink2:

yesterday i asked the guys what happened to the other 2 guys that were in the "change for you" video....this is what mike wise wrote back:

good eye ;)

yeah before kirsh we had 2 other guys. they both left the band to pursue their own musical endeavors. left on good terms and we're good friends. kirsh joined shortly after...i think last fall. we now feel complete :)

- mike wise

That's perfectly ok, good luck! :thumb_yello::punk:

And when you put the credit at the bottom of the drawing or if you have a table of contents for example you don't have to put my MFC name there, Marianne will do if there isn't stuff from another Marianne there. And they would know who the drawing is from even without credit, 'cause my full name is on it and I've blabbed about it so much already. :naughty:

GOOD LUCK!!!

So will our drawing be on one page??? That is so cool.:punk: You can just put:

Megan and Haley (The Meyer Twins) or something below our drawing because we didn't sign it.

How many pages do you think it will get?

Thanks Mel!:thumb_yello:

:woot_jump: Melanie, will you get a chance to give the books to them in person? That would be awesome! :woot_jump:

lol

well, that was the original plan... Their managment invited me to give it to them personally at a gig that would be convenient for me... but, I don't know when that will be, so I'm gona ship them 4 books in the middle of the month:blush-anim-cl:

lol

well, that was the original plan... Their managment invited me to give it to them personally at a gig that would be convenient for me... but, I don't know when that will be, so I'm gona ship them 4 books in the middle of the month:blush-anim-cl:

Will we have a chance to purchase a book, by any chance?

I'd have to check if that would be cool with their management, since we used some official pictures in there... I think they'd be fine with it...if the link were only available to mfc'ers.:thumb_yello:

THAT WOULD BE FABULOUS! :punk:

Hey did you all see on Midway's MySpace that they have an upcoming gig?

May 6 2008 7:00P

Koolhaus Toronto, Ontario

Way too far for us. Hopefully they come to St. Louis. They posted a comment on our page saying that they are looking forward to the summer.....more music....more concerts said Mike Wise.

Hopefully there will be a gig in Finland. Mika never came, so they could make up for it. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Oh, and I want a copy of the book too. If I can afford it after traveling so much. :doh: I'm planning a trip to the UK again. This time I'm purely after Palladium! Mika may be in peace. :fisch::das:

hi everyone!

WEll, we had 19 messages... (I'm waiting on one to make 20)

and once I get that one... it's over, I'm not accepting any others because this person actually took the initiative to write to me and let me know that she was gonna send it in.

The book is bigger than I thought it would be...my initial goal was 20 pages...

This little beast is...

43 pages:mf_lustslow:

That is due to the layout design, and also the 10 pages or so of pictures added. I think it looks stunning, but I worked on it so of course I'm partial to it:wub2:

AS of now, I just need to edit the content, double check things... get that one message, add it and than the big thing that I still need is THE COVER.

After that's done, Mana and I (she was nice enough to help) will pdf the file over to lulu.com and convert it to an 8 by 11 book (soft covered) and on the back cover we'll put the poem that I wrote for the guys.

I will order 4 copies, one for each member...package the books with confetti (from a mika show) and put a little letter in there to Rosie as a thank you for her help.

It'll be fabullous darling... all of this should probably be sorted within the next week...so I can order the books by the end of the week, receive them the following week and ship them off to Canada to Midway:punk:

hi everyone!

WEll, we had 19 messages... (I'm waiting on one to make 20)

and once I get that one... it's over, I'm not accepting any others because this person actually took the initiative to write to me and let me know that she was gonna send it in.

The book is bigger than I thought it would be...my initial goal was 20 pages...

This little beast is...

43 pages:mf_lustslow:

That is due to the layout design, and also the 10 pages or so of pictures added. I think it looks stunning, but I worked on it so of course I'm partial to it:wub2:

AS of now, I just need to edit the content, double check things... get that one message, add it and than the big thing that I still need is THE COVER.

After that's done, Mana and I (she was nice enough to help) will pdf the file over to lulu.com and convert it to an 8 by 11 book (soft covered) and on the back cover we'll put the poem that I wrote for the guys.

I will order 4 copies, one for each member...package the books with confetti (from a mika show) and put a little letter in there to Rosie as a thank you for her help.

It'll be fabullous darling... all of this should probably be sorted within the next week...so I can order the books by the end of the week, receive them the following week and ship them off to Canada to Midway:punk:

YAY MEL!!!!!!!!:punk: Can't believe it's almost done! Midway will be so happy.:wub2: WOW 43 PAGES!!!