• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

and the best loo/toilet this worls may ever see:

MIKAPOTTY1.jpg

:naughty:

daaang ........I want one- the one on the right that is.:naughty: i feel as if i might try to slap anybody who actually tries to go in it though....it's more like a work of art. lol.

that's awesome!

daaang ........I want one- the one on the right that is.:naughty: i feel as if i might try to slap anybody who actually tries to go in it though....it's more like a work of art. lol.

that's awesome!

it is!!:wub2:

Imagine bringing it camping or something...everyone would be so jelous!:lmao:

mika-03-450a-120607.jpg:naughty:

oooh! :naughty: would people know the word loo though?

but one thing, why do ye call it a bathroom if there's no bath in it?!!! *ahem* :bleh:

yeah, most people do know the word because of traveling and such but it's never used here.

as for the second question....hmmmm...*contemplative*...i don't know.

Since ye seem to like this topic...

toilet_homepage.jpg

and the best loo/toilet this worls may ever see:

MIKAPOTTY1.jpg

:roftl: thanks for that Debbie!

hmm, that parental advisory notice is quite interesting on the Amy Winehouse portaloo.... adult content? in a portaloo? :blink: .......... :shocked:Russell?!? :roftl::naughty:

yeah, most people do know the word because of traveling and such but it's never used here.

as for the second question....hmmmm...*contemplative*...i don't know.

fair enough! :roftl:

lol, I always say bathroom too! I say loo sometimes, and bathroom others, and toilet other times....I say alot of things actually:naughty:

think about it though! it's silly! :bleh::naughty:

hmm, that parental advisory notice is quite interesting on the Amy Winehouse portaloo.... adult content? in a portaloo? :blink: .......... :shocked:Russell?!? :roftl::naughty:

lol!!! oh yeah! I didn't notice that!!:lmao:

ha....it could be Russell!!!hiding out waiting to catch Amy, and Mika is sitting in his one waiting to pop into to visit them!

:naughty: so many things could be going on behind the scenes in there!

hmm yeah I should probably point out to people who don't know... Russell has been known to.... erm, enjoy the company of young ladies, in toilets.......:naughty:

lol!!! oh yeah! I didn't notice that!!:lmao:

ha....it could be Russell!!!hiding out waiting to catch Amy, and Mika is sitting in his one waiting to pop into to visit them!

:naughty: so many things could be going on behind the scenes in there!

oooh! now that's where it gets interesting :das::naughty:

hmm yeah I should probably point out to people who don't know... Russell has been known to.... erm, enjoy the company of young ladies, in toilets.......:naughty:

really,lol........:naughty: I didn't know that...although I always though it was a possibility...since he's Russell Brand and all:naughty:

I love his expression in this photo, its the one i wear ll through lit class (my teacher is a dumbass)

cap287.jpg

oh I love that too!! I love all the screen caps from the dvd actually!:D

I love the close up to his eyes looking sad pic...I made a banner out of it a while ago:

coldbanner.jpg

I might use it sometime