The Australian Thread: Part Nine

Rainbow Sky

Haha, no, my appetite kindly stays in line with my wallet. I can get full on free water if I so wish, but it's a tad bit embarrasing to not buy anything so I usually go with a "side of chips" :naughty:

I have been uploading new myspace pictures from friday. :bleh: I love my new camera. I hate what myspace does to it's gloriousness though :thumbdown:

Oooh, yay! Yeah, I'm on Facebook and they make all the photos really small. It's irritating, especially if they're Mika pics and you want to see them in all their full-sized glory.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With all this fighting that is going on, I am for once glad Mika has not brought his concert here! Leave our country in peace, Mika!

:roftl:Yeah .. Mika you trouble maker.. stay away from us!!!!

We still like each other!!!

Well from our shell shockedness before the concert and after and how we let him bounce from person to person and do most of the talking I hope we'd be better....

After all.... sharing is caring

At the worst, we can allow more sensible aussies to drag us away if we get clingy

I'll kick anyone's ass that hogs him:sneaky2::wink2:

*has decided that rather than doing one tandem skydive jump one day, she is going to learn to skydive instead*

:insane:

*brag time*

This is my Aunty at the front of the line from a newspaper article in 1974

PteJulieOBrien.jpg

First Australian woman to Parachute jump from a plane... :mf_rosetinted:

Hello everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!! :punk:

Dammit, my mum came home halfway through Happy Ending

You really need to have the volume up loud enough for it to feel more like your there ... she doesn't exactly agree :naughty:

Well it doesn't last long enough for you to need to breathe anyway

Well with all the screaming that I'd do I'd run out of air pretty darn fast. :roftl:

Evenin' lads.

Hello

Yeah, lol, but that would then cost me an arm and a leg :naughty:

But I've just found out it is actually a birthday party, and I didn't get an invite initially because I am lazy and didn't give out my new number :naughty: But eurgh, so we have to buy our own dinner and crap there too And buy a present on the way AND now I have to pull my green stockings out of the stinky washing basket and try to air them out a bit because they are the only thing that matches with the only clean dress I have

Oooh I hate how you're expected to be the designated driver... it's annoying but better then them drunk driving. :thumbdown:

Btw... with the socks... febreeze them. I do that if I have no pants and I need to get to class. :naughty: Although one squirt is enough, two squirts and it's obvious that you smell like air freshener product. :naughty:

I'll kick anyone's ass that hogs him:sneaky2::wink2:

*brag time*

PteJulieOBrien.jpg

I think we'd all be kicking asses :naughty:

And thats really cool.... I'm jealous of her. I want to be first to do something :naughty:

The fact that it was skydiving makes it all the cooler

I think we'd all be kicking asses :naughty:

And thats really cool.... I'm jealous of her. I want to be first to do something :naughty:

The fact that it was skydiving makes it all the cooler

I'm a typical Libran.. Fair & Balanced.. So I'll be bringing my Jar of Whoop-Ass!!!

It is cool.. She was in the papers alot for a few years.. And it never went to her head..

I'd love to do something first too..

Hey, we had a first idea with our books :wink2:

I'm a typical Libran.. Fair & Balanced.. So I'll be bringing my Jar of Whoop-Ass!!!

It is cool.. She was in the papers alot for a few years.. And it never went to her head..

I'd love to do something first too..

Hey, we had a first idea with our books :wink2:

I'm a typical scorpio..... possessive and jealous :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

I've only been in the paper for ordinary things... end of year 12 and all that kind of stuff (which I have to locate and scan so as not loose)

We did.... (you should send me the msn transcript of that one day, since didn't save it. :naughty:)

We'll be rich and famous yet

Oooh, yay! Yeah, I'm on Facebook and they make all the photos really small. It's irritating, especially if they're Mika pics and you want to see them in all their full-sized glory.

Tell me about it :thumbdown:

*brag time*

PteJulieOBrien.jpg

First Australian woman to Parachute jump from a plane...

Woah! Awesome! :shocked:

Well with all the screaming that I'd do I'd run out of air pretty darn fast.

Oooh I hate how you're expected to be the designated driver... it's annoying but better then them drunk driving. :thumbdown:

Btw... with the socks... febreeze them. I do that if I have no pants and I need to get to class. Although one squirt is enough, two squirts and it's obvious that you smell like air freshener product.

Haha, yeah, that's probably true.

Yeah, and even worse when it's double demerit points this weekend :thumbdown:

Hahah! I totally do that too :naughty: Works a charm ... unless you got a bit carried away and someone asks "Hmm ... does something smell like toilet?" *this hasn't happened, I am hypothesising* :roftl:

*brag time*

PteJulieOBrien.jpg

Wow! Not only the first to something but the first woman to do something and it's skydiving for goodness' sake... that alone means awesome factor guaranteed. :naughty:

I've only been in the paper for ordinary things... end of year 12 and all that kind of stuff (which I have to locate and scan so as not loose)

We did.... (you should send me the msn transcript of that one day, since didn't save it. :naughty:)

I was in the paper (free communtiy paper) for going to the environmental conference in America, and for a modelling comp. I went and nicked copies of them from shopping centres and such so that I could have a billion copies of them :wub2::naughty:

Yeah .. Mika you trouble maker.. stay away from us!!!!

We still like each other!!!

I'll kick anyone's ass that hogs him

:insane:

*brag time*

PteJulieOBrien.jpg

First Australian woman to Parachute jump from a plane...

Hello everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's really cool! :punk:

Tell me about it

Woah! Awesome!

Haha, yeah, that's probably true.

Yeah, and even worse when it's double demerit points this weekend

Hahah! I totally do that too :naughty: Works a charm ... unless you got a bit carried away and someone asks "Hmm ... does something smell like toilet?" *this hasn't happened, I am hypothesising* :roftl:

Either febreeze or a tiny squirt of perfume works. I always make sure to check to see if it's too strong though before I go out. Sometimes in that time I'm able to pull up something else to wear... normally pjs but whatever. I'm going to be sitting there for an hour and 20 minutes so why not be comfy? I don't have to dress professional for any classes this semester, heck on Fridays I have to wear my yoga clothes to a class before it. :naughty:

*Lies, lies... it so has happened to you before hahaha!* :wink2:

What's double demerit points? If you get caught drunk driving you get double the points on your record?

I'm a typical scorpio..... possessive and jealous

We did.... (you should send me the msn transcript of that one day, since didn't save it.)

Oh yes, Scorpio.. Quite a nasty sting if provoked.:boxed:

I'm wondering if I still have it saved actually.. But it's not to hard to remember.. really. :blink: We'll make it up again and be even richer anyway..

It can be "New and Improved" :naughty:

Woah! Awesome!

I know :biggrin2:

Wow! Not only the first to something but the first woman to do something and it's skydiving for goodness' sake... that alone means awesome factor guaranteed. :naughty:

She is awesome.. And my godmother.. Which makes me awesome :naughty:

I'd love to skydive. Even though I nearly throw up when I dream of falling. :roftl:

I've been in the local paper for winning a debating award, then Year 12 results, then a university paper for being accepted in to the vice chancellor's leadership program. All very fascinating stuff, just like Britney's tabloid coverage or Pink's supposed outing. :mf_rosetinted:

I was in the paper (free communtiy paper) for going to the environmental conference in America, and for a modelling comp. I went and nicked copies of them from shopping centres and such so that I could have a billion copies of them :wub2::naughty:

:roftl:

My friend and I had our photo taken at a nightclub and then for the next 6 weeks the photo was used on the clubs ad in the paper.. I'm a high achiever:naughty:

:roftl:

My friend and I had our photo taken at a nightclub and then for the next 6 weeks the photo was used on the clubs ad in the paper.. I'm a high achiever:naughty:

Did you collect a dozen copies of each? And proudly show your family and friends? :naughty:

There was a photographer at the Lounge on Friday night. I didn't want a pic taken so I stuck my finger up at the camera. :naughty:

I've been in the local paper for winning a debating award, then Year 12 results, then a university paper for being accepted in to the vice chancellor's leadership program. All very fascinating stuff, just like Britney's tabloid coverage or Pink's supposed outing. :mf_rosetinted:

:shocked: WHAT??? Pink's outing??

Does that mean the carpet doesn't match the drapes??

And well done you *pats you on the back*:thumb_yello:

It's impossible not to be in the local paper, cause it's a small community. I've been in it at least 20 times, at a guess. Lol.

Show off:sneaky2::wink2:

What were you in the paper for and how many people live there?

Did you collect a dozen copies of each? And proudly show your family and friends? :naughty:

There was a photographer at the Lounge on Friday night. I didn't want a pic taken so I stuck my finger up at the camera. :naughty:

I still have a copy *zhhz*

And mum bought multiple copies each time for the first 3 weeks, then by the 4th week we were saying. "oh great.. I'm still in there" :S

And how classy.. *sits with you at nightclubs in future*

Do that to me missy and that'll provoke me to take more pictures of you and upload them to my myspace. Maybe you'd even make it on my webpage. :wink2::naughty:

Something for DC and the other Raffsexuals: she was spotted at Mika's final Brixton gig!

The only odd experiences were when I thought I saw Mrs P in a waiting car (I thought I'd give her the present) when I realised it must have been la grandmere, sitting next to Fortune and also the famous lady who speaks her sad story and dances on the GK video.

:punk:

Do that to me missy and that'll provoke me to take more pictures of you and upload them to my myspace. Maybe you'd even make it on my webpage. :wink2::naughty:

:lmao::lmfao:

Jen's got you by the balls Scut!!!!!!!!!! :naughty:

Smile or face public promotion!!!:roftl:

:shocked: WHAT??? Pink's outing??

Does that mean the carpet doesn't match the drapes??

And well done you *pats you on the back*:thumb_yello:

Show off:sneaky2::wink2:

What were you in the paper for and how many people live there?

I still have a copy *zhhz*

And mum bought multiple copies each time for the first 3 weeks, then by the 4th week we were saying. "oh great.. I'm still in there" :S

And how classy.. *sits with you at nightclubs in future*

OK. Performances I was in, performances I went to, when me and my friends were being pie ladies at a local event, lounging in the park in the summer, having my opinion asked...etc etc etc etc. It happens to everyone here, I'm not actually in it much comparatively.

About...10 000 people without tourists? Over half of them are seniors/rich people who never come out of their houses though...