The Australian Thread: Part Nine

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Something for DC and the other Raffsexuals: she was spotted at Mika's final Brixton gig!

:shocked: Now I really wish I could've been there!!

OK. Performances I was in, performances I went to, when me and my friends were being pie ladies at a local event, lounging in the park in the summer, having my opinion asked...etc etc etc etc. It happens to everyone here, I'm not actually in it much comparatively.

About...10 000 people without tourists? Over half of them are seniors/rich people who never come out of their houses though...

Well done. :thumb_yello: You should get a job there and write for them.. You'd be really good at that.

*INSERT DC SHOCKED FACE HERE*

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

You've been lurking!!

:shocked: I just cleaned my room... put clothes away and unearthed floor space I haven't seen for a few months.... and old magazines that I now want to cut up... but alas no scissors.... though the scissor sisters have just started playing on shuffle :naughty:

Something for DC and the other Raffsexuals: she was spotted at Mika's final Brixton gig!

:punk:

That's awesome!!!! I wondered if she had been to any of his gigs! I remember hearing her story played at the last gig I went too but I don't think it was play during the first one.

:lmao::lmfao:

Jen's got you by the balls Scut!!!!!!!!!! :naughty:

Smile or face public promotion!!!:roftl:

Pretty much. I'm ballsy like that. :wink2::lmfao:

Supposedly her divorce is because she's a womaniser. :das:

And I wish we could go clubbing in April. :tears:

Wouldn't surprise me actually!!

And it would be fun.. maybe on the weekend? We'll have you home by midnight so you don't turn into a pumpkin!

God. Mention Raffa's name and he's in here like a shot.

Like Scut said: DC's got a Raffdar.. At least he's proud of his..

Scut has a Gaydar, but refuses to admit it works.:naughty:

I only have one ball (Jack's) now that DC stole his back. :sneaky2:

I only have blue balls or if you're desperate Malteasers.

:shocked: I just cleaned my room... put clothes away and unearthed floor space I haven't seen for a few months.... and old magazines that I now want to cut up... but alas no scissors.... though the scissor sisters have just started playing on shuffle :naughty:

Ironic :naughty:

Alright, well I've still got ahold of it. :wink2:

That we have :das:

Nah, I got on just in time! :punk::thumb_yello::mf_rosetinted:

I wonder if Raffa is going to write a report about the last concert..That would be awesome.. especially if she reported it here..

:shocked: Now I really wish I could've been there!!

Well done. :thumb_yello: You should get a job there and write for them.. You'd be really good at that.

[/color]

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

You've been lurking!!

Yeah, I'm thinking of it. It'd be a good start, esp. as I'm considering journalism as a career...thing is I don't want to stay here after I graduate, much as I love it...we'll see. :wink2:

I wonder if Raffa is going to write a report about the last concert..That would be awesome.. especially if she reported it here..

My face is no sad to see Mika in performings. I is stand up on balcony and I can see with my one eyes he is doing nice singings.

My face is no sad to see Mika in performings. I is stand up on balcony and I can see with my one eyes he is doing nice singings.

Oh my goodness, she really must have been on the balcony: that's where his family and friends had VIP seats. :naughty:

I no reports because my face no there! I know after being in albums for Mika my face celebrities but.. How they say I be theres? I no believe! You no believe too please only tabloids fodder. They makes up for really my face downloading video clip before the 6th stage demolish. Thankyous. :mf_lustslow:

Excuse me please! My face no say that. I want know from which sauce you have this informations? :sneaky2:

I now go bathtubs. Nice Bye!

Ironic :naughty:

Indeed.... found them now

Yeah, I'm thinking of it. It'd be a good start, esp. as I'm considering journalism as a career...thing is I don't want to stay here after I graduate, much as I love it...we'll see. :wink2:

You don't have to stay... though it would look awesome on the resume if you did all the boring work around there :wink2: Gives you 'infield' expereince

:shocked::lmfao:

Do you know that they've been banning members in the last 24 hours?

Was it only people from that one goodbye thread or have there been more? :blink:

Ahh, I get it now! :punk::roftl::wink2:

Good. Now go put your pants out.

*looks over*

DC I SAID OUT NOT OFF!!!! :doh: