The Australian Thread: Part Nine

Rainbow Sky

Either febreeze or a tiny squirt of perfume works. I always make sure to check to see if it's too strong though before I go out. Sometimes in that time I'm able to pull up something else to wear... normally pjs but whatever. I'm going to be sitting there for an hour and 20 minutes so why not be comfy? I don't have to dress professional for any classes this semester, heck on Fridays I have to wear my yoga clothes to a class before it.

*Lies, lies... it so has happened to you before hahaha!* :wink2:

What's double demerit points? If you get caught drunk driving you get double the points on your record?

:roftl:

Your classes go for 80mins? Mine go for 50 :naughty:

You get a certain amount of points (not sure what it is, but P-plates get less) and then everytime you get caught for something they take an amount off and when you run out you lose your licence. And on holidays they make it so you lose double the amount you usually would ... and for a P-plater .. that can be .. er, pretty bad.

I've been in the local paper for winning a debating award, then Year 12 results, then a university paper for being accepted in to the vice chancellor's leadership program. All very fascinating stuff, just like Britney's tabloid coverage or Pink's supposed outing.

Haha, very cool :thumb_yello::naughty:

My friend and I had our photo taken at a nightclub and then for the next 6 weeks the photo was used on the clubs ad in the paper.. I'm a high achiever

Did you sue them for using your image? :naughty:

It's impossible not to be in the local paper, cause it's a small community. I've been in it at least 20 times, at a guess. Lol.
OK. Performances I was in, performances I went to, when me and my friends were being pie ladies at a local event, lounging in the park in the summer, having my opinion asked...etc etc etc etc. It happens to everyone here, I'm not actually in it much comparatively.

About...10 000 people without tourists? Over half of them are seniors/rich people who never come out of their houses though...

Wow - 10,000? I think there are more than that in my suburb! I used to be in every newsletter 10 times, because I went to all the free P&C type things as a kid. :naughty:

Something for DC and the other Raffsexuals: she was spotted at Mika's final Brixton gig!

Awesome!

I just cleaned my room... put clothes away and unearthed floor space I haven't seen for a few months.... and old magazines that I now want to cut up... but alas no scissors.... though the scissor sisters have just started playing on shuffle

Woah! good work!

... you could try cutting with their music? Not sure how well it would work though ...

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I no reports because my face no there! I know after being in albums for Mika my face celebrities but.. How they say I be theres? I no believe! You no believe too please only tabloids fodder. They makes up for really my face downloading video clip before the 6th stage demolish. Thankyous. :mf_lustslow:

Excuse me please! My face no say that. I want know from which sauce you have this informations? :sneaky2:

I now go bathtubs. Nice Bye!

Raffa! *bows* I am very sorry...I have several sauces, I suppose one of them must have been wrong.

Have a nice bathtubs!

I no reports because my face no there! I know after being in albums for Mika my face celebrities but.. How they say I be theres? I no believe! You no believe too please only tabloids fodder. They makes up for really my face downloading video clip before the 6th stage demolish. Thankyous. :mf_lustslow:

Excuse me please! My face no say that. I want know from which sauce you have this informations? :sneaky2:

*pees pants* :lmao:

Really? :boxed: Cause of the Brixton thread??
Was it only people from that one goodbye thread or have there been more?

I don't know the full version of events. But yes, it's to do with those threads. All I know is that Kata, Yop, Pink and Cynthia won't be here this week.

I'm in the process of negotiating, but so far it seems that my curfew is going to be "whenever work is over". :sneaky2:

You'll just have to try a little harder to be a good girl then..

That's nice! :mf_rosetinted:

Thought you'd appreciate some gossip.

Fantastic Raffa. Thanks for dropping by.. Make sure you clean behind your ears. :wub2:

Did you sue them for using your image?

I should've.. But I didn't want to admit it was me after awhile :naughty:

I don't know the full version of events. But yes, it's to do with those threads. All I know is that Kata, Yop, Pink and Cynthia won't be here this week.

Ah yeah. I wonder if the one week ban was to let the cool off and think it out if they want to stay members or not. Who knows. *shrugs shoulders* I try to stay out of posting in threads that have a lot of drama in it.

tenaladyminiplus16kc0.jpg

:mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

So that's the brand you personally recommend? Thanks. :mf_rosetinted:

Wait, I just had the mental image of Raffa featuring in a Tena Lady ad: "my face no sad because inside my pants dry". :naughty:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

*has imagines in head*

You'll just have to try a little harder to be a good girl then..

Thought you'd appreciate some gossip.

Fantastic Raffa. Thanks for dropping by.. Make sure you clean behind your ears.

I should've.. But I didn't want to admit it was me after awhile :naughty:

Wow...yeah, I gave up on that thread. Mindless repetition...I was only looking through it for what it was SUPPOSED to be for, pics and reports, but there were none. Just bitching, which is boring. :thumbdown:

tenaladyminiplus16kc0.jpg

:mf_rosetinted:

Those aren't for pee, DC. You of all people should know that.

So that's the brand you personally recommend? Thanks. :mf_rosetinted:

Wait, I just had the mental image of Raffa featuring in a Tena Lady ad: "my face no sad because inside my pants dry". :naughty:

:lmfao:

Ah yeah. I wonder if the one week ban was to let the cool off and think it out if they want to stay members or not. Who knows. *shrugs shoulders* I try to stay out of posting in threads that have a lot of drama in it.

I read the thread, but didn't post, because I wasn't there, so I don't think it's my business to state an opinion about the events as if I was.

All I can say is 'if it happened here, this is how I'd like it to be' etc..

And I'm sure of my no-nonsense personality enough to know that if it did happen here I would make a scene and embarrass the people causing trouble, regardless of Mika being in the room.

*thinks about statement for a few seconds*

Yep, I really would do that.

Right.. off to the chemists now as I need drugs.. super painkillers.. to numb reality.. I want to veg out in some ugly pink glasses.. :mf_rosetinted:

I read the thread, but didn't post, because I wasn't there, so I don't think it's my business to state an opinion about the events as if I was.

And I'm sure of my no-nonsense personality enough to know that if it did happen here I would make a scene and embarrass the people causing trouble, regardless of Mika being in the room.

Right.. off to the chemists now as I need drugs.. super painkillers.. to numb reality.. I want to veg out in some ugly pink glasses.. :mf_rosetinted:

Yep. But it wouldn't happen here :wink2:

I'm not that young Kelz. Nor do I weigh 2-5kg. :mf_rosetinted:

You were in them when I was in grade 6 :fisch:

*gives DC a present*

Picture12.png

I already dressed Mika up earlier today. :naughty:

Awesome

Are you serious? Why? :shocked:

Yes I am serious.. but exactly why it happened I don't know.. I only mentioned it because DC was being naughty :naughty:

Where's the best place to move in Australia?

Save yourself the heartache and move to London.

Otherwise, Melbourne.. It's awesome. but it depends on what you are looking for when you move here.

really going to get dosed up now.. back soon, like this :hypo:

You hooked her up wit dem thredz alright! :punk::thumb_yello::naughty:

Picture13.png

Right.. off to the chemists now as I need drugs.. super painkillers.. to numb reality.. I want to veg out in some ugly pink glasses..

I can't remember what I said... I think I posted in the thread, but I really can't remember hahaha. I didn't get into it really deep though and now I'm totally out of the loop because that thread took right off. I don't want to spend time reading 50 pages of drama. :fisch:

Good for you being able to speak up though if you were there and that was happening! I would be one of the ones way in the back not bothering to crowd around him. I wouldn't have the guts to... it would take a bit of me convincing myself to walk up to him if there was no one around him. :naughty: Don't know why, it's not like he's going to bite me. :roftl:

Yes I am serious.. but exactly why it happened I don't know.. I only mentioned it because DC was being naughty :naughty:

Save yourself the heartache and move to London.

Otherwise, Melbourne.. It's awesome. but it depends on what you are looking for when you move here.

Wow...

Yeah, if it's Mika-meeting your after ... probably not Perth :wink2:

I must go have a shower and get ready, toodle-oo.