as always-- channeling Freddie Mercury

what??! Mick is totally attractive to me!!! back to 76 he would be my lover...the way he moves, his lips... well it would be a dilemna between him and bowie though... the two sexiest men alive...

are you a girl or a guy ?????

i've only met guys saying something like, Oooooooo, bowie is sexy, i love bowie !!!!!!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

also I would compare him to supertramp for the pop stuff and bob dylan for reasons no one could possibly understand but me....

Talking of Supertramp, have you ever heard Lemon Tree from Fool's Garden? - I don't know their other stuff but this one s definitely a Supertramp -ish..

....I am not really familiar with Bob Dylan's full portfolio, but yo make me wonder.... I will check it out as soon as can.. It must be the story telling you are referring to..

Talking of Supertramp, have you ever heard Lemon Tree from Fool's Garden? - I don't know their other stuff but this one s definitely a Supertramp -ish..

....I am not really familiar with Bob Dylan's full portfolio, but yo make me wonder.... I will check it out as soon as can.. It must be the story telling you are referring to..

:roftl: Lemon Tree, lol I remember this song so clearly like it was yesterday(not the song)...omg it was such a hit, lemon tree and they look so ridiculous in the videoclip,lol, do you remember the videoclip, they are like stuck in a glass cage/room or something....yeah i was referring to the story telling,the lyrics, it's short and effective you no...and holy Johnny is a bit country also etc. plus dylan has a spacial way of singing too, totally different but very peculiar too...

..and holy Johnny is a bit country also etc. plus dylan has a spacial way of singing too, totally different but very peculiar too...

....actually, the songwriting style of Holy Johhny reminds me of another Penniman (i.e.Richard Wayne )

:naughty:

I agree how annoying the freddie Mercury comparisons are,

Mika was on the 100 most annoying people of 2007... at like... 96 or something,

And they said he stole his voice of freddie Mercury and his dance/walk of Mike Jager... That kinda terrifyed me :shocked:

persides... Everytime mika performs he risks killing himself with his crazy jumping around dances... and he's already had a accident on stage ( falling on his drummer ), I mean.... No one does that anymore! :roftl:

I know this doesn't really make sense but you get the idea :naughty:

lol, I think I no what you mean @ little R, a lot of Y in his lyrics...and the titles...Molly/ Jenny/ Sally and so much more , it seems they both like names

with Y s

oh god mika dance nothing like jagger really...

lol@risks his life on stage, imagine if he would take any drugs it would be even more dangerous,lol...I'm waiting for the day h will stage dive:naughty:

that might be a real risk...

lol, I think I no what you mean @ little R, a lot of Y in his lyrics...and the titles...Molly/ Jenny/ Sally and so much more , it seems they both like names

with Y s

oh god mika dance nothing like jagger really...

lol@risks his life on stage, imagine if he would take any drugs it would be even more dangerous,lol...I'm waiting for the day h will stage dive:naughty:

that might be a real risk...

Yeah... That could be scary... :blink:

Oh my... Mika acts young for his age... I can't even think what he would be like if he was! :roftl:

with Y s

... Yes.. besides, in Long Tall Sally, uncle John gets mentioned as well...

perhaps family liaisons?:blink:

Mika acts young for his age...

:roftl: :roftl:

I think this is the quote of the day...

Act your age, not your shoe size, mama...

:naughty: