Yasmine Penniman in March edition of Vogue!

MIKA_OBESSED

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How did you get it big like that?! :shocked:

I guess my Justin site has paid off. Lots of practice/ fooling around with y scanner. *Took multiple tries to get it the way I wanted... depends on different things.

*Including a more fantastic version. :roftl:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10092&page=56

I call it, wizardry in the funhouse!

I guess my Justin site has paid off. Lots of practice/ fooling around with y scanner. *Took multiple tries to get it the way I wanted... depends on different things.

*Including a more fantastic version. :roftl:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10092&page=56

I call it, wizardry in the funhouse!

I meant how do you post it so big? :naughty: Photobucket always makes it smaller :no:

I've had the magazine for 4 days now - and I still haven't found her. The "Table of Contents" is broken into 3 pages I think - gosh can it be any more difficult?!

*goes back to read the posts in this thread to get clues where to find Yasmine* :blink:

Do you know how much it costs?:blush-anim-cl:

It cost $5 for me, but I'm not sure if costs different prices at different places.

i didnt get blender yet because i couldnt find it but i am gonna buy it this weekend

Slutty Britney on the cover! :wink2:

I've had the magazine for 4 days now - and I still haven't found her. The "Table of Contents" is broken into 3 pages I think - gosh can it be any more difficult?!

*goes back to read the posts in this thread to get clues where to find Yasmine* :blink:

640:biggrin2:

640 my dear.

The pages aren't numbered, except the last few.

So if you go all the way to back,and work yourself like 10 or something pages in,it should be there!

Someone said about 10 pages from the back...?

Ha ha! Found some clues thanks! :thumb_yello:

It cost $5 for me, but I'm not sure if costs different prices at different places.

Slutty Britney on the cover! :wink2:

640:biggrin2:

Aww...you're a sweetie Norwalk174... :wub2:(but i found it already) :naughty:

Yay!!!!!! I got it!!!!!! I found the last copy of Vogue's March issue in Brooklyn! :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Maybe I'm exaggerating a bit, but yeah, around where I live, it was the last copy around. The article looks so much better in person :P

Yay!!!!!! I got it!!!!!! I found the last copy of Vogue's March issue in Brooklyn! :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Maybe I'm exaggerating a bit, but yeah, around where I live, it was the last copy around. The article looks so much better in person :P

I KNOW!!! i was actually a bit surprised that yasmine was in a famous american magazine before mika lol:naughty: YOU ROCK YASMINE! (and i love the dress)