Yasmine Penniman in March edition of Vogue!

MIKA_OBESSED

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah.. you finally cleared up which magazine to buy:thumb_yello: funny how mika looks directly into the camera:naughty: :naughty:

Is it funny because of how Yasmine is looking away from the camera or is it because you'd expect him to be looking at her? :naughty:

Hahaha..

I was typing I had the magazine opened to that page on my lap and it started to slide so i put my hand onto the page and as it fell it ripped the page out perfectly.

I am the worst ever at tearing pages out.

Idk why.

hahahah niceee.

So am I :sad:

If you look all the way to the right side of the article, like where it creeses, it has all the credits, and it says..

Mika styled by Paloma Penniman.:mf_rosetinted:

hahahah that's great :lmfao:

And all this time we thought he had style...........it's not him who has style, it's his sister! :lmao:

hahahah that's great :lmfao:

And all this time we thought he had style...........it's not him who has style, it's his sister! :lmao:

i told my brother that his sister styles him, and he started laughing.. and then i had to remind him that he always comes to me and asks me if his shirt matches his shoes, or what jeans to wear. haha, we sistas got style. :mf_rosetinted:

i told my brother that his sister styles him, and he started laughing.. and then i had to remind him that he always comes to me and asks me if his shirt matches his shoes, or what jeans to wear. haha, we sistas got style. :mf_rosetinted:

what a hypocrite :naughty:

My sister does the same thing.....but I don't know why she asks me - I have no style:wink2:

Can anyone tell me who took the pictures, i wanna check out the photog's site for any more pics:D

It saaays...

hm it doesn't.

I'll type out what it DOES say.

Pennimans: JASON BELL. Sitting Editor: Caroline Sieber;hair, Alex Price at Soho Management, using Phyto and ghd; (..what? haha) makeup, Lica Fensome at Soho Managementl using Chanel; Mika styled by Paloma Penniman; still lifes:CHRISTOPHER COPPOLA.

what a hypocrite :naughty:

My sister does the same thing.....but I don't know why she asks me - I have no style:wink2:

well if she asks you, then you probably do! :D

It saaays...

hm it doesn't.

I'll type out what it DOES say.

Pennimans: JASON BELL. Sitting Editor: Caroline Sieber;hair, Alex Price at Soho Management, using Phyto and ghd; (..what? haha) makeup, Lica Fensome at Soho Managementl using Chanel; Mika styled by Paloma Penniman; still lifes:CHRISTOPHER COPPOLA.

K well I googled Jason Bell, and I'm pretty sure he's the photographer, cause he has a website with his portraits and stuff... No mika though :(

Is it funny because of how Yasmine is looking away from the camera or is it because you'd expect him to be looking at her? :naughty:

that's why :roftl: :roftl:

I love how it barely mentions Mika, yet he's looking into the camera and just sitting there haha

Woohoo I just found out this issue is on my mom's bed!

I saw the article :punk: I love how it barely mentions Mika, yet he's looking into the camera and just sitting there haha

Yeah I think it's funny that the article is more about Yasmine and there's not much mention of Mika but he's right there. :naughty: It's still cool though! :original:

that's why :roftl: :roftl:

Ah okay! I was wondering if that was it haha.

:shocked:

Yasmines dress...

is $4,460!

:jawdrop: