Yasmine Penniman in March edition of Vogue!

MIKA_OBESSED

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I KNOW!!! i was actually a bit surprised that yasmine was in a famous american magazine before mika lol:naughty: YOU ROCK YASMINE! (and i love the dress)

I was talking to her about it at the party last week and she said that they'd called her and asked to do a feature on her and she was "on me? really?? :blink: ".......she said she was really shocked to have been asked.

It is funny how those Pennimans are getting everywhere though eh??

World Domination can't be that far away now......:fisch:

I was talking to her about it at the party last week and she said that they'd called her and asked to do a feature on her and she was "on me? really?? :blink: ".......she said she was really shocked to have been asked.

It it funny how those Pennimans are getting everywhere though eh??

World Domination can't be that far away now......:fisch:

aw bless her, she seems quite shocked from all this attention lol, she was shocked when she received my giftbook for her, she's gonna have to get used to this stuff now :naughty:

yey the march issue of american vogue finally came out in the UK today :cool:

OMG REALLY?! *makes a mental note to buy it tomorrow*

aw bless her, she seems quite shocked from all this attention lol, she was shocked when she received my giftbook for her, she's gonna have to get used to this stuff now :naughty:

Mika better watch his step, she might just take over....:cool::mf_rosetinted:

OMG REALLY?! *makes a mental note to buy it tomorrow*

Mika better watch his step, she might just take over....:cool::mf_rosetinted:

yush =]

yes he will, she's gonna win all our hearts, and this will soon be called the YFC (doesn't have a nice touch, but we'll work on it) :mf_rosetinted:

i think she will get used to it very easily lol:naughty:

if she's that kinda person :bleh: i bet she feels really flattered though, but at least she knows how much we appreciate her :thumb_yello:

yush =]

yes he will, she's gonna win all our hearts, and this will soon be called the YFC (doesn't have a nice touch, but we'll work on it) :mf_rosetinted:

LMAO is it wrong to think that that reminded me of the YMCA? :roftl: :roftl:

WOW!!!! Yasmine is so gorgeous....saw her briefly in Philly. Mika looks chuffed in that pic. Lots of love in that family.

WTG YASMINE!!!

He does doesn't he!? Like a proud little brother should be! :thumb_yello:

By the way, thanks for posting! Very interesting!!

wait, is it in vouge, or teen vouge, because i just looked through my march addition, but it is nowhere to be found....... so im guessing its reg. vouge, but if it isnt, can u tell me...

i believe it's the regular edition. i must rampage through town tomorrow to find this blasted magazine that will cost a fortune but only want it for the tiny glimpse of Yasmine and Mika...

i believe it's the regular edition. i must rampage through town tomorrow to find this blasted magazine that will cost a fortune but only want it for the tiny glimpse of Yasmine and Mika...

that's what i'm planning on doing :naughty: well i don't know if i'm gonna buy it or not yet.. it should cost around £4.50 or so

wait, is it in vouge, or teen vouge, because i just looked through my march addition, but it is nowhere to be found....... so im guessing its reg. vouge, but if it isnt, can u tell me...

look out for the issue with Drew Barrymore on the front cover :thumb_yello:

• 5 months later...