Mika needs a place on facebook!

yogabear90

okay so i know that mika has a myspace page, and that is where people can post things and get in direct contact with him. i REALLY want to send him messages, but i dont have a myspace. now you may ask why i dont make one - and, quite frankly, there are too many creeps on myspace like child molesters and other weirdos.

BUT i have a facebook! so i was wondering if one of you guys who is friends with mika on myspace could message him for me and request that he make some sort of group or profile on facebook where the fans without myspace could get in touch with him! i know that is alot to ask of both you guys and mika, and i totally understand if no one wants to do it for me. but thanks anyway.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

there are plenty more anti-mika group than mika group on facebook

the most funny one has a picture with a piano hanging above his head and a pair of scissors cutting the rope, i saw it long time ago, maybe it's not there now

facebook is not really useful, it's just for keeping contact with people you've met once or twice and you are not going to see them anymore, hehe, well, it's cruel but it's true, and you might miss them once in a while then you log on and use those little applications send them a hug or a facebook gift

Facebook is not always as private as an artist needs it to be!!

You can easily check out friends of friends of friends, it is not hard for people to snoop. Wouldn't you???

I think Mika is wise to keep himself off there (at least publicly). Not everyone is a fan, and many many paparazzi would be skimming those places for fodder.

off there (at least publicly). Not everyone is a fan, and many many paparazzi would be skimming those places for fodder.

A term has even been coined - Stalkbooking! :mf_rosetinted:

The official fan page that Aaurora linked to is useful though, 'specially if you don't have MySpace.