lalalifegoeson

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The home of the space shuttle , surely it must be great! :shocked:

thats it.... and its not even that awesome

i have lived here for 15 years. my hole life so far.

its not as great as people say it is

and if there is something great about it i wish someone would tell me so i could know about it

It looks like some sort of a worm or larva type thing. And, I'm not 100% sure it's from Houston, but that 's what came up when I did a search. :roftl:

i have never seen somethingg like that

and i kinda hope i never do

im afrade that it has like posion in it or something

or it could get reallyyy big and eat me alive

i have a very crazy imagination lol:roftl:

thats it.... and its not even that awesome

i have lived here for 15 years. my hole life so far.

its not as great as people say it is

and if there is something great about it i wish someone would tell me so i could know about it

The Galleria's pretty great in my opinion. :roftl:

omggggggggggggg!!!!

your from texas!!!!

what part????? omg

i thought i was alone!!!!!omg :punk:

Near you :wink2:

I've found in recent months that there're more people that like Mika here than I originally thought... some of my friends and I just found out recently :doh:

But yeah, I was surprised Mika didn't come here (or at least to Austin) on this last tour because I'm quite positive he'd be able to sell out something like the Verizon Wireless Theater really easily.

I've found in recent months that there're more people that like Mika here than I originally thought... some of my friends and I just found out recently :doh:

But yeah, I was surprised Mika didn't come here (or at least to Austin) on this last tour because I'm quite positive he'd be able to sell out something like the Verizon Wireless Theater really easily.

i know... right now i am just so happy.. there is someone else

none of my friends like mika :thumbdown:

so i came here.

i realllllly want him to come here, because i cant go to a different state just to see him.

anyway have you gone to any of the concerts

or are you like me?

i know... right now i am just so happy.. there is someone else

none of my friends like mika :thumbdown:

so i came here.

i realllllly want him to come here, because i cant go to a different state just to see him.

anyway have you gone to any of the concerts

or are you like me?

In February I went to his concert in New York because it was also a convenient time to visit a couple of colleges... it was fun!

Don't fret too much because Mika's bound to come here sooner or later. People are cool enough for him here. :roftl: Maybe during the summer... like June... which would work best for me because I won't be here anymore next fall :bleh: I wish he were coming back in March for SXSW like he did last year but oh well.

In February I went to his concert in New York because it was also a convenient time to visit a couple of colleges... it was fun!

Don't fret too much because Mika's bound to come here sooner or later. People are cool enough for him here. :roftl: Maybe during the summer... like June... which would work best for me because I won't be here anymore next fall :bleh: I wish he were coming back in March for SXSW like he did last year but oh well.

it would be cool if he did come in june because then i could go there insted of haveing my 16. to me it would be sooooooo much better than a party.

and what is sxsw?

it would be cool if he did come in june because then i could go there insted of haveing my 16. to me it would be sooooooo much better than a party.

and what is sxsw?

Aw, that would be nice. Well let's keep our fingers crossed. :wink2:

It's an annual music festival held for like a week in March in Austin. Mika played there last year... I heard he did 2 or 3 little gigs in a period of a couple days :bleh: I didn't really know about him then however and thus didn't go. :doh:

Aw, that would be nice. Well let's keep our fingers crossed. :wink2:

It's an annual music festival held for like a week in March in Austin. Mika played there last year... I heard he did 2 or 3 little gigs in a period of a couple days :bleh: I didn't really know about him then however and thus didn't go. :doh:

omg that really sucks

because a month later i found out about him....

i would have gone if i knew about it/him

i wonder if he would stay to take pictures or autographs?

I'm like SOOOO speechless that he totally skipped over Vermont. I mean pfff. The stage at my college is about as big as the one in the Avalon at Boston. :fisch::wink2:

omg that really sucks

because a month later i found out about him....

i would have gone if i knew about it/him

i wonder if he would stay to take pictures or autographs?

Same here. :thumbdown:

Back then he did stay after more often to do stuff like that but now I believe it's more hit or miss. As he's becoming more popular, of course the volume of people who want to meet him increases and so there's less time per person (not to mention the personal space issue which is more of a problem as crowds get bigger and more mob-like).

I'm like SOOOO speechless that he totally skipped over Vermont. I mean pfff. The stage at my college is about as big as the one in the Avalon at Boston. :fisch::wink2:

Yeah, I can't believe it either! :shocked: Just fry mah hide and put it on a biscuit!

Same here. :thumbdown:

Back then he did stay after more often to do stuff like that but now I believe it's more hit or miss. As he's becoming more popular, of course the volume of people who want to meet him increases and so there's less time per person (not to mention the personal space issue which is more of a problem as crowds get bigger and more mob-like).

maybe he wont have that many fans in texas

and the chances incresse

maybe.... just maybe there could be hope :thumb_yello:

maybe he wont have that many fans in texas

and the chances incresse

maybe.... just maybe there could be hope :thumb_yello:

:roftl: But we want there to be lots of fans, silly, or else he won't come! :wink2: I don't know though, from the concerts I've attended here, not a lot of people tend to stick around after they're over just because it's extremely rare that the musician comes out afterward... so there might not be a super huge crowd (but at the same time maybe there would be, I have no idea :roftl:)

:roftl: But we want there to be lots of fans, silly, or else he won't come! :wink2: I don't know though, from the concerts I've attended here, not a lot of people tend to stick around after they're over just because it's extremely rare that the musician comes out afterward... so there might not be a super huge crowd (but at the same time maybe there would be, I have no idea :roftl:)

maybe if i cross my fingers really tight and

pray my little heart out then maybe there wount be a BIG crowd and

maybe he might stay

i will wait for a long time if i know that he will come out

but then again do you really think he would stop if it was just me?

i would cry if he didnt....

maybe if i cross my fingers really tight and

pray my little heart out then maybe there wount be a BIG crowd and

maybe he might stay

i will wait for a long time if i know that he will come out

but then again do you really think he would stop if it was just me?

i would cry if he didnt....

You never know... but you can worry about that later. First let's keep hoping for a concert date here. :thumb_yello::naughty:

You never know... but you can worry about that later. First let's keep hoping for a concert date here. :thumb_yello::naughty:

i will wish apon a star

that he will come

so i could sing stuck in the middle while he is singing it live! in front of me!!!

ok so what is your name?

iam victoria