Could it be? PART 8!! Pink Pony riders club. Insanity is welcome, sanity is not.

Mika4Life13

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a new dog and she's gorgeous!! :wub2: We got her from Battersea dogs home, and her name's Lula Belle (we're going to shorten it, but it depends what she responds to better) she's a german shepard cross and she's about a year old. She's so curious and jumpy and eats just about anything! She tried to eat a videotape :roftl:

I have a new dog and she's gorgeous!! :wub2: We got her from Battersea dogs home, and her name's Lula Belle (we're going to shorten it, but it depends what she responds to better) she's a german shepard cross and she's about a year old. She's so curious and jumpy and eats just about anything! She tried to eat a videotape :roftl:

what did i tell ya? dogs are a pain in my arse. but cats are lovely. my dad wants to get another dog and im like "then im moving out":naughty:

JJL grabbed her laptop, and googled 'Prime Minister', The rest of the PPR's just looked at her.

"What, how else am I ment to find out this stuff" she asked looking around, everyone else shrugged "Anyway look at this, his top bodyguard, Dawin he's called... Looks like he has more muscles then brains, typical" and with that last bit JJL rolled her eyes

"Well that should make it easier to have him followed, and stalked" said Artsy

"True" replied JJL "That does mean however I need to find myself a decent disguse, I wonder if I brought any of that hair dye..."

"JJL can I please talk to you outside" asked Reece and they walked out to the kitchen

"Yea sure"

"JJL, you remember what we talked about earlier?"

"Depends what did we talk about"

"That thing" and Reece wiggled his eyebrows is a weird way

"Oh that, look it's completely impossible, at this point of time"

"No it isn't" Reece snapped at her angrily

"It is, I look after my self! And even if it was true, nobody can come to me on close quaters"

"What if your powers fail again"

"Look that was years ago, and I was really sick at that point of time"

"And yet if I hadn't shown up he would have gotten what he wanted"

"Yea well, you almost killed yourself in the process didn't you?"

"I was fine-"

"And so was I!"

"That isn't the point"

"What is then!?!"

"Look I love you and if you got hurt for whatever reason, I would kill myself" JJL sofened a bit.

"And if you did that I would bring you back from the grave to kill you myself"

"You've been saying that for years"

"And I've ment it every time too"

"Look, why couldn't it be possible?"

"Cause I'm not ready yet" JJL had tears in her eyes "And I've screwed it up before"

"That wasn't your fault, he abused you!"

"Yet, it resulted in somebody else dieing didn't it? I wasn't strong enough"

"That's why you ran away, that's why you went around the world, that's why you left everyone, including me"

"Yea, I'm glad I did, I would have never met the PPR's if I didn't, but it still hurt so much"

"So is that why your good at disguse?"

"To hide away from everyone, yea. What happened after I left?"

"Your mum was so worried, I told her everything that had happened"

"I thought so"

"Have you told these guys everything yet?"

"No, I was going to but stuff kept on coming up"

"You should tell them...

JJL mumbled something Reece didn't quite catch and turned away, walking back into the living room with her head down. It seemed, for a change, none of the PPRs had earwigged on the conversation. She was pretty happy, as she wasn't quite ready to let anyone know yet. And Reece encouraging her wasn't helping. As she'd said before, she'd tell when the time was right. That wasn't now, though.

"So, what kind of holiday do think he'll fall for?" M4L asked, as Finn clutched her hand.

"Any." Calvin replied. "But his family will have to fall for it too. It'll be a bit suspicious, so we'll have to make it too good to resist, but not too good to be true."

"So a 3 week all-inclusive holiday in the Canary Islands is a bit OTT?" Becky joked.

"Exactly." Calvin smiled. "So... Any ideas?"

"Majorca is quite nice this time of year." Kelzy suggested.

"Okay... How long will you need to stalk the PM Reece?" Calvin asked, as he entered the room.

"Uh... 2 weeks?" Reece replied, confused.

"Okay, so 2 weeks in a 3 star hotel, half board or all inclusive?" Calvin asked.

"All inclusive, incase they complain they won't have enough money." Artsy told the PPRs. "Now for when to do it."

"Well, we need to find out about Darwin. So... 3 weeks for that. Then we wait a week, just in case someone has seen the stalker and thought it a bit suspicious. Then we send him the tickets, with a weeks notice?" M4L suggested.

"A week is a bit long. Four days?" Cosmo argued.

"Depends how big his family is. You need to give them time to make arrangement. Pack, get someone to look after the pets, etc." Artsy shrugged.

"So... 4 days if it's him and his wife, and a week if he has kids and a dog?" Becky asked.

"Yup. Sounds about right." Calvin smiled.