Could it be? PART 8!! Pink Pony riders club. Insanity is welcome, sanity is not.

Mika4Life13

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sleepover tonight!! Birthday Party... Woo! I can't wait! :woot_jump:

and i wasnt invited? :crybaby: you sadden me. :lmao:

ahhh! i just got invited to a bat mitvah! ahhhh! u dont understand! im a loser! i dont get invited to anything!!!! and i got invited! ahhhh!

i sighed, looking at the hospital ground. i didnt even remember luke....so it was sort of well awkward....:naughty:

"can someone go to find lukas?" i asked laughing

becky silently volunteered, knowing that i wasnt in the state to be searching for my lover....

"where will i look?" asked becky

"i dunno...." i answered back

"there is a park right outside of the hospital..." artsy suggested "i will come wit'cha becks"

the two strolled down to the park looking for lukas.

it was a pretty small park afterall.

"look that's him!" said becky running over to the hysterical luke

"phunks is having twins, luke, twins!"

luke looked up, half shocked.

"you dont have to lie to me...." he sighed

"see. its like this. me and phunky seemed made for eachother.....and now everything has gone wrong. i mean, maybe this is a sign...."

becky cut him off

"im serious luke twins!"

"well good thing i know you are lying through your teeth because i only wanted one child, not two..." he laughed

"um..."said artsy fidgeting "come back to the hospital room"

"Seriously! Oh doctor thankyou!" Luke threw his arms around the poor unsuspecting doctor. It was only momentary though, because he quickly ran over to Phunky's bedside and took her hand.

"This is going to change everything. I know you have amnesia... again... But everything I did wrong before, I'm going to put right. These kids will be my life, and so will you. I'm going to sacrifice my freedom to make sure you and the kids are brilliant, I promise!" Luke grinned. He was completely genuine too. He had always wanted a child, and now he was getting two! It was like god was throwing him a lifeline; and he was going to grab it with both hands.

"Hmm." Phunky wasn't nearly as enthusiastic. She hated screaming babies; worst of all, the father was someone she couldn't remember.

Most of the PPRs were thrilled for them, but not Mika. He'd been though this act before, and he wasn't prepared to watch Phunky go through heartbreak from him again. He was tempted to ask if he was actually serious, but he already knew what the answer would be. He doubted it would be the truth though. Everyone else seemed to think, however, he meant it, and they would be the close couple they once had been. Anyway, it was probably better for Phunky emotionally that she'd forgotten all of Luke's wrongs... right?

An hour later, they were all quite happily eating unch in Subway, minus Phunky and Luke who had to stay at the hospital.

"Another two little'uns... How sweet!" Artsy smiled, glancing over at Calvin.

"Kairi will take to them well. She loves Lumi." Becky said, as she fed Kairi. Lumi had seemed to live up to her name; she was a very happy baby, bringing smiles to everyone who visited her. Even ER could help but smile when she looked into her cute blue eyes.

"The doc said Phunks could come home last might, didn't he? It'll be nice to get rid of the paps again... Speaking of paps, do you reckon... they'rewatching us?" Lolly whispered.

"I don't know... And I don't really care either. I want to forget about it until we get back home." ER smiled.

"We're going to have to go home awkwardly." M whispered, incase they were being heard. "We could be followed."

Hi everyones...sorry I haven't been online...this week has been insanely busy and next week will be full of studying for AP exams...

I'm getting ready for prom right now, going to go party all night! WOO! Not really, but I'll be out for awhile...

So just peeking in to let everyonr know I'm still alive, just busy.

Hope to talk againn soon, but for now I must go and finish getting ready.

:huglove: Ciao bellas!

Aww :sad: I'm bruised from rugby/dance, i have been for over a month now, i have hot cold flashes, coughing like crazy, i miss my friends, ive missed otnnes of school, my ribs ache from coughing, my stomache aches from coughing and i throw up/