Could it be? PART 8!! Pink Pony riders club. Insanity is welcome, sanity is not.

Mika4Life13

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes....quite awesome! :naughty:

I went around putting as much confetti on me as humanly possible.

Most of it fell off later when we ran across a parking deck to get in line to meet Mika!

awww...you're wo lucky though :blush-anim-cl:

I had a dream about me missing another meek concert last night..

Oh my god...*faints*

That is so beyond awesome!!!

Just tell me this, has he met any of the cast before?

no, he, me mum and me didnt :tears: if only it had been the day tomorrow then we wouldve done :( but of course, we had to giv it to the company on that day and plus the mika concert was tomorrow

BUT i did thought i sw George or Fred weasley...

awww...you're wo lucky though :blush-anim-cl:

I had a dream about me missing another meek concert last night..

omg, i have dreams about meeting lukas EVERY night. (im not kidding, every night. usualy im on stage laying next to luke....:wub2:)

Aww....*hugs*

You'll get to go next time...*puts on serious face* or they'll deal with me. *points to self*:naughty:

*sighs* Hopefuwwy...

guys, can i bitch?

OK, so i ask larkin if she wants to work on our project, she said yes and was heading to my house. minutes later i see her go back on msn, saying we should invite lucy. i agreed and we all ended up going to larkin's house. As we got inside, we agreed she could tweak the video I made. She ended up changing the whole beginning. I asked her if she could at least add in my last half and tweak it as she pleases. She ignored me and changed the whole thing completely. I was a bit ticked off, especially since I didn't have anything to work on. Larkin's mom came in and asked what time i was leaving, but she didnt ask lucy. I found it a bit odd. Lu asked larkin what time she was leaving and she said, 8 o'clock tomorrow morning. I was like...right, so this was obviously planned impromptu without me being invited. I felt very unwelcome, and left out. I told them I was leaving, as I left the room to them giggling over their stupid video, lucy had taken over. I kept telling them to add in my bits, or at least let me do something because I was going stir-crazy. I can't just sit for 4 hours, like i did tonight. SHE CHANGED MY WHOLE VIDEO!!!!! :crybaby: I just feel so...ugh. i want to cry so badly.

*sighs* Hopefuwwy...

guys, can i bitch?

OK, so i ask larkin if she wants to work on our project, she said yes and was heading to my house. minutes later i see her go back on msn, saying we should invite lucy. i agreed and we all ended up going to larkin's house. As we got inside, we agreed she could tweak the video I made. She ended up changing the whole beginning. I asked her if she could at least add in my last half and tweak it as she pleases. She ignored me and changed the whole thing completely. I was a bit ticked off, especially since I didn't have anything to work on. Larkin's mom came in and asked what time i was leaving, but she didnt ask lucy. I found it a bit odd. Lu asked larkin what time she was leaving and she said, 8 o'clock tomorrow morning. I was like...right, so this was obviously planned impromptu without me being invited. I felt very unwelcome, and left out. I told them I was leaving, as I left the room to them giggling over their stupid video, lucy had taken over. I kept telling them to add in my bits, or at least let me do something because I was going stir-crazy. I can't just sit for 4 hours, like i did tonight. SHE CHANGED MY WHOLE VIDEO!!!!! :crybaby: I just feel so...ugh. i want to cry so badly.

Awww, Emmy...:huglove: That's horrible, especially because they're two of your really good friends. I feel like that sometimes around my friends too, like a bit of an outsider. If you get the chance to work on the video tomorrow, tell them very firmly that you want your half to be in there, and don't take no for an answer. It's not fair that they cut yours out. :sneaky2:

Yeah...your face paint will scare them off :roftl:

Rawr!

Hecks yes.:naughty:

no' date=' he, me mum and me didnt :tears: if only it had been the day tomorrow then we wouldve done :( but of course, we had to giv it to the company on that day and plus the mika concert was tomorrow

BUT i did thought i sw George or Fred weasley...[/quote']

Aww...that's still AWESOME!!!:punk:

Awww, Emmy...:huglove: That's horrible, especially because they're two of your really good friends. I feel like that sometimes around my friends too, like a bit of an outsider. If you get the chance to work on the video tomorrow, tell them very firmly that you want your half to be in there, and don't take no for an answer. It's not fair that they cut yours out. :sneaky2:

they probably already finished it :thumbdown:

You lay on a stage in your dreams? :roftl: Well, it's better that going to a gig in Woolworths :bleh:

what is a woolworth?

and yes, i actual had a dream mika was dressed as a girl in a gig i went to. well here is how it went

mika: im not going to play with my band tonight

me: OUTRAGE!

mika: *cough*'

then i realize mika is dressed as a woman

i run down to that stage to get a better look and see luke backstage

i run backstage

i wake up:roftl:

*sighs* Hopefuwwy...

guys, can i bitch?

aw m! i know how you feel! people always do that to me, ya know, step all over me. dont let it get to you and screw those bitches!:naughty:

i know, but if u let it get you down then that is no help see, people (especially friend) can be bitches sometimes, but im sure you have been a bitch to larkin and havent realised it. not that that gives larkin an- excuse or anything (the bitch) but ya know.

i know, but if u let it get you down then that is no help see, people (especially friend) can be bitches sometimes, but im sure you have been a bitch to larkin and havent realised it. not that that gives larkin an- excuse or anything (the bitch) but ya know.

I porbbaky have, but it's lucy who re-did my video, and larkin who just didnt invite me to stay the night.

I porbbaky have, but it's lucy who re-did my video, and larkin who just didnt invite me to stay the night.

oh, well then they are both bitches. see, the same thing happened to me (well, sorta) it was my best friend,lizzy's, bday and i gave her all these gifts that day. and she was like "oh....um....you really didnt have to.." and i was like "you dont like?" and shes like "well, no, they are awesome. you are a really good friend" i could tell she felt guilty about something, but i thought it was cuz she never gawt me myself a bday gift. so i asked my friend rachel if lizzy was having a party and she's like "it was last weekend" i was SO pissed. it was like a month ago and im still pissed.:mf_rosetinted: but im still friends with her cuz i know tat she knows that she is a bitch.

just make larin feel like the bitch that she is. you shoulda started crying.:roftl:

oh, well then they are both bitches. see, the same thing happened to me (well, sorta) it was my best friend,lizzy's, bday and i gave her all these gifts that day. and she was like "oh....um....you really didnt have to.." and i was like "you dont like?" and shes like "well, no, they are awesome. you are a really good friend" i could tell she felt guilty about something, but i thought it was cuz she never gawt me myself a bday gift. so i asked my friend rachel if lizzy was having a party and she's like "it was last weekend" i was SO pissed. it was like a month ago and im still pissed.:mf_rosetinted: but im still friends with her cuz i know tat she knows that she is a bitch.

just make larin feel like the bitch that she is. you shoulda started crying.:roftl:

:blink: Why didn't she invite you? see, i cant stand people like that ... :mad3:

I'd be pissed too bre *huggles*

I should've..but her mom and sister would've been all :blink:ishy, and...yaddayaddayadda we're still partners for our project.