Hi! Bonjour de Montréal!

claudine

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I didn't meet him after the show, I didn't know where we can see Mika and if it was possible, maybe next time! And you, have you met him him?

We were really lucky! We were only 12 peoples and we spoke with him almost 15 minutes! Next time go to the St-Antoine Street in the Bell Centre parking :thumb_yello:

We were really lucky! We were only 12 peoples and we spoke with him almost 15 minutes! Next time go to the St-Antoine Street in the Bell Centre parking :thumb_yello:

You are very lucky :yikes: ...I will try next time, I hope he will come back soon with a new album! :plane:

You are very lucky :yikes: ...I will try next time, I hope he will come back soon with a new album! :plane:

I heard on the radio that he will come back at the end of the summer... It's only a rumour but If it's true I'm sure that it will be at St-Jean (remember the show he cancelled last august)

I heard on the radio that he will come back at the end of the summer... It's only a rumour but If it's true I'm sure that it will be at St-Jean (remember the show he cancelled last august)

Ihope its true, I was born in St-Jean. If the rumour is true, I can show him where is the good place for the party! :cheers:

If he comes, a lot of people will be there, at each show at the Festival des montgolfieres around 45 000 people are there.

I cross my finger and pray Johnny to see him at St-Jean!

Or maybe he could come at the Francofolies, he will be at the Francofolies of LaRochelle, why not the same show at Montreal.

Ihope its true, I was born in St-Jean. If the rumour is true, I can show him where is the good place for the party! :cheers:

If he comes, a lot of people will be there, at each show at the Festival des montgolfieres around 45 000 people are there.

I cross my finger and pray Johnny to see him at St-Jean!

Or maybe he could come at the Francofolies, he will be at the Francofolies of LaRochelle, why not the same show at Montreal.

45 000??? :shocked:

but I don't think he could come from the Francofolies here but who knows!

Salut et bienvenue, j'avais manqué ton intro :blush-anim-cl: mais j'ai répondu à ton PM!

J'espère que si Mika reviens ce sera à St-Jean. J'aimerais bien Osheaga mais c'est très cher et je sais que certains membres ne pourraient pas y aller :thumbdown:

Aaaaa lucky you! If you continue to be a Mika fan, you and I we'll probably meet one day.. maybe with Mika:mf_lustslow: Where did you hear about the St-Jean thing? (It would be nice because I live near) I miss Mika so much... That's why I want to know if he's coming this summer, cause if he doesn't, I think I'll take a flight to France this July! (I know, I'm totally crazyyy!My parents too, they agreed!) :wink2: Big tripppp!

Aaaaa lucky you! If you continue to be a Mika fan, you and I we'll probably meet one day.. maybe with Mika:mf_lustslow: Where did you hear about the St-Jean thing? (It would be nice because I live near) I miss Mika so much... That's why I want to know if he's coming this summer, cause if he doesn't, I think I'll take a flight to France this July! (I know, I'm totally crazyyy!My parents too, they agreed!) :wink2: Big tripppp!

CaroLollipop heard at the radio that maybe Mika will come at the end of the summer, it's a rumour but we can hope and dream, maybe at St-Jean... I miss Mika me too, I begin to think to move in France or London, they are too lucky there! :naughty:

CaroLollipop heard at the radio that maybe Mika will come at the end of the summer, it's a rumour but we can hope and dream, maybe at St-Jean... I miss Mika me too, I begin to think to move in France or London, they are too lucky there! :naughty:

yeah, they are very lucky! Why am I not French:thumbdown: grrrrrr after all our ancestors were French? I don't know what to do, because I know that if Mika comes to the international balloon festival at St.Jean, he will probably not sing in French. My goal is to hear him sing in French (it's my first language, as you), cause I went totally crazy when I heard it on the Internet.:mf_lustslow: But do I take the chance to fly to La Rochelle in July? I don't know if I want to pay a big amount for this. The programmation of the St.Jean festival will only be revealed in July. Aaaaaa I don't know what to do! I know that if I go, it will probably be the better experience of my young life ( I will turn 18 in May!) I will be major and I will be able to use my new freedom, but I'm still hesitating. What do you think everybody?

yeah, they are very lucky! Why am I not French grrrrrr after all our ancestors were French? I don't know what to do, because I know that if Mika comes to the international balloon festival at St.Jean, he will probably not sing in French. My goal is to hear him sing in French (it's my first language, as you), cause I went totally crazy when I heard it on the Internet. But do I take the chance to fly to La Rochelle in July? I don't know if I want to pay a big amount for this. The programmation of the St.Jean festival will only be revealed in July. Aaaaaa I don't know what to do! I know that if I go, it will probably be the better experience of my young life ( I will turn 18 in May!) I will be major and I will be able to use my new freedom, but I'm still hesitating. What do you think everybody?

I think I will put this post in another thread, to have more answers from the MFC'ers!!! But answer to me Claudine plz :naughty:

yeah, they are very lucky! Why am I not French:thumbdown: grrrrrr after all our ancestors were French? I don't know what to do, because I know that if Mika comes to the international balloon festival at St.Jean, he will probably not sing in French. My goal is to hear him sing in French (it's my first language, as you), cause I went totally crazy when I heard it on the Internet.:mf_lustslow: But do I take the chance to fly to La Rochelle in July? I don't know if I want to pay a big amount for this. The programmation of the St.Jean festival will only be revealed in July. Aaaaaa I don't know what to do! I know that if I go, it will probably be the better experience of my young life ( I will turn 18 in May!) I will be major and I will be able to use my new freedom, but I'm still hesitating. What do you think everybody?

Happy for you that you will turn 18, enjoy it, time pass very fast after (believe me, I am 30, I'm an old fan...:emot-sad: ) If you can and have the money, let's go, fly to see Mika in La Rochelle, and if he comes at the end of the summer, you will have the chance to see him a second time in the same summer.

And I'm agree with you, he's so cuuuuuute when he speaks and sings in french! :wub2:

Ok capoter pas :bleh: mais à propos de cette rumeur il y a de bonnes chances qu'elle soit vraie! Mon frère m'a dit que quand il a rencontré Mika l'autre jour il lui a demandé si il avait l'intention de revenir au Québec d'ici la fin de l'année et il lui aurait répondu qu'il avait peut-être des plans pour la fin de l'été! Et l'autre jour à Montréal il a aussi dit en backstage à mon amie (elle était une des Lollipop Girl) qu'il reviendrait bientôt!

C'est rien d'officiel mais bon si Mika lui même l'a dit on peut espérer un peu :thumb_yello:

C'est sûr qu'on va se rencontrer! Et avec toutes les autres filles du fan club! Elles sont vraiment toutes gentilles :wub2:

Moi si j'étais toi j'irais sans hésitation et en plus si c'est vrai qu'il va revenir au Québec ben tu auras la chance de le voir une fois de plus :mf_lustslow:

Ok capoter pas :bleh: mais à propos de cette rumeur il y a de bonnes chances qu'elle soit vraie! Mon frère m'a dit que quand il a rencontré Mika l'autre jour il lui a demandé si il avait l'intention de revenir au Québec d'ici la fin de l'année et il lui aurait répondu qu'il avait peut-être des plans pour la fin de l'été! Et l'autre jour à Montréal il a aussi dit en backstage à mon amie (elle était une des Lollipop Girl) qu'il reviendrait bientôt!

C'est rien d'officiel mais bon si Mika lui même l'a dit on peut espérer un peu :thumb_yello:

Ah ce sont des précisions intéressantes! Il ne mentirait sûrement pas à ses fans! :wink2: On peut continuer à espérer...

Dis donc, tu es chanceuse d'avoir autant de personnes autour de toi qui l'ont rencontré!:)

Ah ce sont des précisions intéressantes! Il ne mentirait sûrement pas à ses fans! :wink2: On peut continuer à espérer...

Dis donc, tu es chanceuse d'avoir autant de personnes autour de toi qui l'ont rencontré!:)

Oui chanceuse dans un sens! Disons que j'ai appris des choses :naughty:

Rien de personnel sur sa vie privée mais des petites anecdotes qui sont arrivées backstage et que mon amie a raconté :bleh:

Oui chanceuse dans un sens! Disons que j'ai appris des choses :naughty:

Rien de personnel sur sa vie privée mais des petites anecdotes qui sont arrivées backstage et que mon amie a raconté :bleh:

tu piques ma curiosité ... :o c'es sûrement des anecdotes comiques!

C'est sûr qu'on va se rencontrer! Et avec toutes les autres filles du fan club! Elles sont vraiment toutes gentilles :wub2:

Alors on se verra peut-être a St-Jean cet été.. On le souhaite tous évidemment... On va être dans ceux qui attendent toute la journée pour être en avant yeahhh :punk: L'énergie serait incroyable avec tout le monde qu'il y aurait! (Bon, je rêve déja a son passage!!!)

Moi si j'étais toi j'irais sans hésitation et en plus si c'est vrai qu'il va revenir au Québec ben tu auras la chance de le voir une fois de plus :mf_lustslow:

Je songe de plus en plus sérieusement a y aller en effet, sauf que faudrait que je trouve un ami aussi fou que moi pour m'accompagner dans ce fabuleux périple!

Alors on se verra peut-être a St-Jean cet été.. On le souhaite tous évidemment... On va être dans ceux qui attendent toute la journée pour être en avant yeahhh :punk: L'énergie serait incroyable avec tout le monde qu'il y aurait! (Bon, je rêve déja a son passage!!!)

Je songe de plus en plus sérieusement a y aller en effet, sauf que faudrait que je trouve un ami aussi fou que moi pour m'accompagner dans ce fabuleux périple!

J'irais bien avec toi mais j'ai pas les moyens :thumbdown: